Do they still give out deck plan maps?

jeffdal

Carnival is transitioning from paper to electronics for a number of items - photos, maps, menus, excursions, (soon to be) reservations for specialty restaurants and possibly comedy/theater shows. Access is through smart phones, cabin TV, and perhaps kiosks on certain public floors. Guest services might be the backup.

It's called progress, although it may take a few more years to master the details and complete the changeover.

They will give you the deck maps on request. Keep in mind you can also view them on the hub app. Also, you can google the deck plans and download the pdf to your computer beforehand. I always do this and familiarize myself with where everything's at before I go on my vacation.

Carnival is transitioning from paper to electronics for a number of items - photos, maps, menus, excursions, (soon to be) reservations for specialty restaurants and possibly comedy/theater shows. Access is through smart phones, cabin TV, and perhaps kiosks on certain public floors.

I wonder how electronic menus will work? The waiter gives you some sort of tablet type device to view it?

I remember in the past getting a ship map soon after boarding. Do they still do this or did I just dream this up? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

they no longer do this. Just got off the Magic in August. The map is posted by all the elevators or go guest services and they have the pocket size to carry around. Don’t have to wait online. They are on the desk...

The tri-fold paper maps were useful for the details such as the laundry room locations, which I sometimes use for choosing (or disqualifying) a cabin location for a future trip. Often, passengers boarding were greeted by staff with a smile, a map and elevator to Lido suggestion.