Cruise Critic Community
celoplyr

Error in Deluxe Beverage package pricing?

48 minutes ago, kastke said:

This is how RC can make some of their money back from this special deal. 😀Design a special t-shirt about enjoying the “messed up deal of the century” and sell them on the affected cruises! I have a cruise Feb 1, I’d buy one, it would be good for the rest of my 2020 cruises. 

This image of a 4ACBEEA7-8FC1-4515-B269-BC23A7B80074.thumb.jpeg.b45d6b59f310528e9d3c486e5110bc75.jpegT-shirt was already posted on one of my FB groups, I love it!

5 minutes ago, kastke said:

No, it’s on Vision, Southern Caribbean, second week of B2B. The package couldn’t be booked for the first week! 

Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

mbayley@rccl.com

royalguestrelations@rccl.com

Thanks. Just sent to royalguestrelations.  I thought a big thank you was in order.

1 minute ago, sandebeach said:

This image of a 4ACBEEA7-8FC1-4515-B269-BC23A7B80074.thumb.jpeg.b45d6b59f310528e9d3c486e5110bc75.jpegT-shirt was already posted on one of my FB groups, I love it!

I wouldn't pay more than $18 for it 🤷‍♀️🤣

3 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

i think it should read "I got the Deluxe Drink Package.............."

1 minute ago, MandyMooToo said:

I wouldn't pay more than $18 for it 🤷‍♀️🤣

Ok that is funny!!!

5 minutes ago, Rinderoo said:

I think I'm going to get this one for my group: image.png.0cb89f031f61b7648960149101e3dd34.png

I like this one !!!!

I'm not a drinker and almost bought the $18 deal, but determined it still wasn't worth it to me.

But, I'm glad y'all got some closure! This thread was beginning to turn into this....

R5p9G94.gif.18f9de1341a64e285a91b3925e2a2b49.gif

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had the to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Edited by MandyMooToo

1 minute ago, newxmascruiser said:

I’m in the UK - no email for me still - different rules?! Hope not 

I just read a post from Royal on Twitter saying it would be honored in all markets that it was purchased in.

1 minute ago, MandyMooToo said:

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Good grief.

3 minutes ago, MandyMooToo said:

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had the to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Ridiculous 

47 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

Anyone who had bought this package THEN had it cancelled have both copies ?    

On Tuesday some on here said they got letters saying their package was cancelled do to the error.

Someone on FB said he is waiting for a resolution because his was cancelled by an agent at Royal. He said they were working on it for him

9 minutes ago, newxmascruiser said:

I’m in the UK - no email for me still - different rules?! Hope not 

Im in the UK, and got an email at 6pm today. 

i also sent a thank you to Royal guest relations.  I very much appreciate them honoring the pricing.  It was absolutely unexpected and I would have been OK with whatever way it went but was really nice to see.  My attitude when this all happened was I had nothing to lose by buying the packages for our 2020 cruises at that price but everything to gain if the prices stood, which I really did not think it ever would.

I think the same person who set up the $18 a day drink package is currently working on my account 😲 🤣

image.thumb.png.0bb46ed4682ac519fd015b6a6c2805e3.png

2 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

I think the same person who set up the $18 a day drink package is currently working on my account 😲 🤣

image.thumb.png.0bb46ed4682ac519fd015b6a6c2805e3.png

I had that yesterday

9 minutes ago, newxmascruiser said:

Ok sounds promising 🤞

thanks for replying 

Would not think many people in the UK would see the offer as it appeared online late on monday night.

2 minutes ago, saw777 said:

Would not think many people in the UK would see the offer as it appeared online late on monday night.

Insomnia has some benefits haha!