Error in Deluxe Beverage package pricing?

3 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

This image of a 4ACBEEA7-8FC1-4515-B269-BC23A7B80074.thumb.jpeg.b45d6b59f310528e9d3c486e5110bc75.jpegT-shirt was already posted on one of my FB groups, I love it!

i think it should read "I got the Deluxe Drink Package.............."

• Like 3

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had the to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Edited by MandyMooToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, newxmascruiser said:

I’m in the UK - no email for me still - different rules?! Hope not 

I just read a post from Royal on Twitter saying it would be honored in all markets that it was purchased in.

1 minute ago, MandyMooToo said:

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Good grief.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MandyMooToo said:

Annnd the "I wasn't able to book this rate but my friends were so I should get it too" complaints have already started on Twitter.  SMH.  One lady even had the to nerve to ask Royal if they were refusing to give her the rate because she is disabled...the amount of gall is astounding.

Ridiculous 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

Anyone who had bought this package THEN had it cancelled have both copies ?    

On Tuesday some on here said they got letters saying their package was cancelled do to the error.

Someone on FB said he is waiting for a resolution because his was cancelled by an agent at Royal. He said they were working on it for him

• Like 1

i also sent a thank you to Royal guest relations.  I very much appreciate them honoring the pricing.  It was absolutely unexpected and I would have been OK with whatever way it went but was really nice to see.  My attitude when this all happened was I had nothing to lose by buying the packages for our 2020 cruises at that price but everything to gain if the prices stood, which I really did not think it ever would.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, newxmascruiser said:

Ok sounds promising 🤞

thanks for replying 

Would not think many people in the UK would see the offer as it appeared online late on monday night.