P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Sarah - hope you’re better soon.  The LFT is not a bad suggestion - you have been in a “dangerous” situation on board.  If negative and you’re still feeling iffy, Diarolyte or similar rehydration sachets will help put you back on your feet

After saying previously that the jubilee planners got it right moving the BH from last weekend to this … it’s blowing an absolute hooley here and there was heavy rain o’night.  Hope it doesn’t spoil any parties

It seemed like a good idea to have coffee and cake out to break up our walk

DBC39C86-06F0-4DFB-AE42-22DA8FCE6AF0.thumb.jpeg.a5c669d8c81396e0716c6d9a29054b4b.jpeg

White water!  Very unusual in this spot

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

My version of the jubilee trifle

8A7CBAA7-1F2B-4B76-B1C5-4FE80AE10700.jpeg

Now if I came face to face with that trifle, I would be strongly tempted to ditch my republican sensibilities for a few moments anyway!! Looks scrumptious. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davecttr said:

Hard luck. Did you try a LFT just in case as COVID can upset your stomach

Yes I’ve done 2 but both negative. No one else in the house is unwell so I think it’s probably something I ate.

• Like 1

Will watch my first jubilee event on TV Tonight, although depending who is on I might dip in and out. Apparently Elton John is prerecorded, wonder if we will get Brian May playing National Anthem again from top of Buck House. 

8 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

Will watch my first jubilee event on TV Tonight, although depending who is on I might dip in and out. Apparently Elton John is prerecorded, wonder if we will get Brian May playing National Anthem again from top of Buck House. 

Apparently not, he is doing an illustrated talk on the big bang accompanied by music 😁

• Haha 2

Not watching the concert tonight --- just doesn't interest us to be honest.

Then again, we have Robbie Williams at Port Vale ground tonight so am hoping we can hear just a little of that (if the wind blows in the right direction!)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

My version of the jubilee trifle

8A7CBAA7-1F2B-4B76-B1C5-4FE80AE10700.jpeg

That’s looks really lovely.

We are just of Sky and they did this as dessert for the red, white and blue formal night. It’s a good mix of flavours.

• Like 4

Just having a quick catch up after having a busy day hosting family with a BBQ and afternoon tea.

Here's a few photos of our tea, my daughter's version of the trifle can be seen in the centre at the back of the table. (I forgot to take a photo of just the trifle!)

20220604_120826.jpg

20220604_121025.jpg

20220604_120916.jpg

20220604_120859.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

Out to dinner I sunny Cornwall. I wonder if purplesea can guess where.🤔.

Slightly more challenging as the picture fell over again...must sort that out.🤣

IMG_20220604_180316.jpg

Yes, I did recognise the venue! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Not watching the concert tonight --- just doesn't interest us to be honest.

Then again, we have Robbie Williams at Port Vale ground tonight so am hoping we can hear just a little of that (if the wind blows in the right direction!)

You are missing nothing by not watching the concert on TV. Even Robbie couldn’t be as bad as this. Lots of has beens, virtue signalling, fawning and never have beens with a few exceptions………………… (fill in your own). Elton John has had the best idea, sending in a video rather than turning up in person (although I believe he may not be very well). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pete14 said:

You are missing nothing by not watching the concert on TV. Even Robbie couldn’t be as bad as this. Lots of has beens, virtue signalling, fawning and never have beens with a few exceptions………………… (fill in your own). Elton John has had the best idea, sending in a video rather than turning up in person (although I believe he may not be very well). 

Guessing the queen hasn't heard of half of them...... then again we haven't either. 

Know you aren't keen but Robbie would have woken it up a bit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Guessing the queen hasn't heard of half of them...... then again we haven't either. 

Know you aren't keen but Robbie would have woken it up a bit. 

Agreed, he certainly would. Now Charles is making a cringeworthy speech. Dreadful.

23 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Agreed, he certainly would. Now Charles is making a cringeworthy speech. Dreadful.

The Queen may well have picked a load of rubbish  performers, knowing Charles would have to stay til the end and she could be orft to her pit...,Gary must have been busy.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zap99 said:

The Queen may well have picked a load of rubbish  performers, knowing Charles would have to stay til the end and she could be orft to her pit...,Gary must have been busy.🤣

Nice to see Diana Ross.

• Like 2