P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, Grandad John said:

I think the horse is a very noble animal, quite like dogs but hate cats with a vengeance, can’t understand why anyone could like an animal that kills for pleasure, then again as Megabear says each to their own.

The worst thing that kills for pleasure has to be human ,safaris etc .

As for cats they unlike dogs refuse to show the police where the drugs are stashed 🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I never watch motor racing, tennis or golf either but many on here do and enjoy it so each to our own I guess.

I have a friend who is a fan of Sunderland so hope for you both it all.goes well.

My team, the mighty terriers, are forecast to finish 21st by some soccer experts, or 8th by some super computer, I think on this occasion I will opt for the digital version.

So your Dutch Decoy is not named after Max Verstapen then? 🙄😇

Edited by terrierjohn
Oops missed out the negative.
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Morning everyone, hopevyiu are all ok today.

We had to make the awful decision yesterday to let our elderly dog who had an aggressive tumor to cross the rainbow bridge. I am heartbroken 💔 

IMG_7457.jpeg

That's a lovely picture to remember him by.

I know the feeling of losing a loved pet.

Thinking of you and take care.

Pam 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

We had to make the awful decision yesterday to let our elderly dog who had an aggressive tumor to cross the rainbow bridge. I am heartbroken 💔 

IMG_7457.jpeg

So sorry you have lost a friend Michelle, it is heartbreaking and our thoughts are with you. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

You and your lovely dog was the first thing I thought of this morning, so sad that you’ve had to make the kindest but hardest decision. 

What a brilliant photo, says it all. 

Condolences to you and your family. 

Edited by DamianG
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

Oh Michelle, so sad. 

What a beautiful dog. 

Our thoughts are with you. 

Andy & Michelle xx

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Michelle, so sad but the right thing ,you have kept him away from pain and suffering .

He is locked in your heart and mind forever just like in that photo.

Big Hug from the Kalos family ,you take care 🙂

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

So sorry,I cried the other day when you posted this.It brings back memories back in 2008 when my OH had to call in the vet for our Belgium Shephard" Shadow".I was at work when it happened and was dreading the call.He was healthy other than he couldn't get up due to arthritis,he was 12.Brian.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, brian1 said:

So sorry,I cried the other day when you posted this.It brings back memories back in 2008 when my OH had to call in the vet for our Belgium Shephard" Shadow".I was at work when it happened and was dreading the call.He was healthy other than he couldn't get up due to arthritis,he was 12.Brian.

It’s just awful, I feel for you too Brian and for anyone else having gone through losing a pet or loved one

Michelle

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

That’s so sad 😞 Thinking of you x

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

We have also had to make that hard decision Michelle, as have others on here, so can understand how you're feeling. Take comfort in knowing that he was a happy, loyal, loving and much loved member of your family for many years. You know in your heart that you couldn't let him suffer, and that you have done the kindest thing you can to repay him for all the years of trust he had in you.

You, and your family have my heartfelt condolences. x

Avril

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Best wishes Michelle, I know how you are feeling. My labrador, Harvey, was only 10. We were away on holiday and returned to find a letter from the kennels informing us he had had a heart attack and passed. This was 45 years ago but I still rhink of him when I see a cream labrador. To put the icing on the cake, there was an additional vets bill included !

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Best wishes Michelle, I know how you are feeling. My labrador, Harvey, was only 10. We were away on holiday and returned to find a letter from the kennels informing us he had had a heart attack and passed. This was 45 years ago but I still rhink of him when I see a cream labrador. To put the icing on the cake, there was an additional vets bill included !

Thank you. That must have been a bit of a shock for you and unexpected for the kennels and such a young age too

Michelle

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

IMG_7457.jpeg

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful dog.  We still miss our dog but he was just irreplaceable and 14 years later we still talk about him.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I am so sad to hear your news Michelle.  I am however certain he will continue to walk with you every day in whatever you are doing.  We had a ginger cat who died at 26 and although she's been gone 14 years now we still talk about her virtually every day because to us she's still here. They never actually leave us and live in our hearts and minds forever. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Oh Michelle, my heart breaks for you.

I've been thinking of you since you posted your news about crossing the rainbow bridge. What a beautiful photo you've given us to remember him by. I can't find any words of comfort but I do know how you are feeling - truly. Speaking from experience, you will feel better in time. You'll be able to talk about him without crying, and that gaping hole in your heart will slowly heal; but that's for later. Now, take care of yourselves and know that his crossing was the last act of love you could have shown him.

So sorry. Love and best wishes. Jane xxx 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1