P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Eye Tests this morning, eyes in good order, however said there are signs of potential cataracts in the future, but nothing to be concerned about for a while yet. On the Vision front one eye has deteriorated slightly which means a new set of varifocals for daily wearing and driving, which I knew would happen as things aren’t as sharp as they were in the distance, on good news front don’t need to change reading glasses as prescription hasn’t changed for them.

So just new glasses and a new pair of prescription sunglasses, now a few hundred quid lighter, fortunately can pay on interest free credit which lessens the blow.

Also made the mistake of parking on short stay car park, stung for £6.50 fir 3.5 hours parking, would have been £3.50 on Long Stay. 

Oh bless you lovely people for your concern. 

All good here, thank you. Michelle has good and bad days, but gladly, more good than bad. 

I just got out of the habit of coming on here regularly and you soon lose track of what is going on, although I do check in occasionally to see what you lot are all getting up to... 

My Michelle is very jealous of Michelle (Peanut), she would love a little Peaches Penelope but the girls are not forthcoming with Grandchildren yet. 

We can keep praying... 

Take care everyone, 

Andy & Michelle xx

• Like 28

3 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

All good here, thank you. Michelle has good and bad days, but gladly, more good than bad. 

I just got out of the habit of coming on here regularly and you soon lose track of what is going on, although I do check in occasionally to see what you lot are all getting up to... 

My Michelle is very jealous of Michelle (Peanut), she would love a little Peaches Penelope but the girls are not forthcoming with Grandchildren yet. 

We can keep praying... 

Take care everyone, 

Andy & Michelle xx

Glad to hear Michelle is having more good days than bad.

I am sure there will be Peaches Penelope’s in your family too in the future

Take care

Michelle

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, gadabout60 said:

I am mostly a lurker but the person who I haven’t heard of in ages is Emma with the “low riders” I do hope she is ok as she often mentioned she has health issues

Gail 

Emma (CCPM) has been around recently.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

We can keep praying... 

Take care everyone, 

Andy & Michelle xx

It's always nice to hear from you Andy and especially good to hear you are both well.

Graham.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Beckett said:

It's really lovely to hear from you Andy. I was wondering if you were both ok, and hoping that all was was well. Best wishes to you both. Jane. Xx

How are you getting on with your vaping Jane?.

Hopefully cigarettes are in your past.

Food always tastes better when you don't smoke.

Graham xx.

IMG_20230202_075428.jpg

IMG_20230201_114220.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 4

🤣

38 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Just read Tom Cruise visited an industrial estate in Basildon by helicopter yesterday,nobody knows why.I think it's to make an 007 spin off" Basil Bond".

OH is a real Essex Boy.. He can't stop laughing over this one.😍

Edited by indiana123
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham xx.

IMG_20230202_075428.jpg

IMG_20230201_114220.jpg

Hello Graham. The vaping is going really well. I've settled on the right dose and am happy on it. What's helped me is that I've had all this tooth business going on so I haven't wanted to smoke or vape. Every cloud and all that! Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not out of the woods yet but I think in a couple of weeks I may be able to declare myself to be an ex-smoker. Fingers still crossed. Thanks so much for asking Graham. Best wishes always. Jane.xxx

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Graham xx.

IMG_20230202_075428.jpg

IMG_20230201_114220.jpg

Well Graham, that's  a first for me. Chocolate coated strawberry for breakfast.  I still reckon you and Pauline are on a cruise somewhere.🤣

• Like 10

Me too - or have just got back?  I think Graham has the good sense not to say on here when he is actually away.  You can't be too careful on t'internet about giving things away about where you live etc.  I know it sounds paranoid, but sadly there is more stuff going on nowadays than ever, it seems.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Me too - or have just got back?  I think Graham has the good sense not to say on here when he is actually away.  You can't be too careful on t'internet about giving things away about where you live etc.  I know it sounds paranoid, but sadly there is more stuff going on nowadays than ever, it seems.

We had the pleasure of meeting Graham and Pauline on Anthem of the seas. All secret till we got back....then I told everybody.....you'll never guess who we saw on our cruise..🤣

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lincslady said:

I think Zap's the only one who knows where he lives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lincslady said:

It is not paranoid.  I have just told a (now ex-) friend that I don't appreciate her putting details about my private life on her Faceache, she told me that she did it because a mutual friend who also uses Faceache is going on a cruise so she decided to reply to him with details of my next cruise.  I have told her to take it down immediately.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, zap99 said:

We had the pleasure of meeting Graham and Pauline on Anthem of the seas. All secret till we got back....then I told everybody.....you'll never guess who we saw on our cruise..🤣

It was a pleasure meeting you two lovely people as well John on Anthem.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

It is not paranoid.  I have just told a (now ex-) friend that I don't appreciate her putting details about my private life on her Faceache, she told me that she did it because a mutual friend who also uses Faceache is going on a cruise so she decided to reply to him with details of my next cruise.  I have told her to take it down immediately.

Excellent advice.

• Like 4