P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

6 hours ago, AnnieC said:

No sign of Harry for a few days - hope he's all right. 

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

@Harry Peterson.

Please check in.

Hope you are okay Harry.

Thanks, Annie and Graham. Very kind of you to ask.  Still very much alive and kicking - just a bit busy with other stuff at the moment.  Hope you and all the others are all well.  I'm particularly pleased, though, Graham, that you've made such a good recovery.  Roll on those vaccinations!!!🙂

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Thanks, Annie and Graham. Very kind of you to ask.  Still very much alive and kicking - just a bit busy with other stuff at the moment.  Hope you and all the others are all well.  I'm particularly pleased, though, Graham, that you've made such a good recovery.  Roll on those vaccinations!!!🙂

Nice to hear from you Harry

Andy 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Thanks Harry I appreciate your good wishes.

Pleased you are okay.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Pleased that's  all it was, we're a nosy lot aren't we?😉

Avril

We all post several times a day and with Covid19 it is understandable that we worry when one of our friends doesn't post for a while.

Just thinking 1 year today I was in the cardiac observations ward at hospital after my mild heart attack.

Graham.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Thanks, Harry. I feared you may have been on an enforced 'holiday'...😉

• Like 3

The mention of Harry not posting for a while has made worry about Bobupandown( Bob and Elaine) We used to chat as we would have been going on the same cruise, Arcadia this November. He hasn't posted for about 3 or 4 months and gave no indication that he would be taking a break from CC for a while, he just suddenly stopped posting. I did find an old post of his and quoted to ask if all was well but received no reply.  I do hope everything is alright😟

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We all post several times a day and with Covid19 it is understandable that we worry when one of our friends doesn't post for a while.

Just thinking 1 year today I was in the cardiac observations ward at hospital after my mild heart attack.

Graham.

Funnily enough, Graham,  there was a hospital visit, but just a CT scan. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

The mention of Harry not posting for a while has made worry about Bobupandown( Bob and Elaine) We used to chat as we would have been going on the same cruise, Arcadia this November. He hasn't posted for about 3 or 4 months and gave no indication that he would be taking a break from CC for a while, he just suddenly stopped posting. I did find an old post of his and quoted to ask if all was well but received no reply.  I do hope everything is alright😟

Avril

Gosh, just reading this made me think the same - hope all is well with them

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all, 

Nearly Christmas... 

Are we all off panic buying last minute presents or tins of peas...

I have to buy a secret santa present for a lady with absolutely no sense of humour... Any ideas? 

Have a good day everyone 

Andy 

Morning everyone,

Not going panic buying as I have bought and wrapped everything but going to write my last minute shopping list ready for next week. Going into Lytham this morning with hubby for a wander and take away coffee(tier3).

Secret Santa pressie... afternoon tea voucher? Spa voucher? 

Michelle

• Like 2

Morning everyone.  After yesterday’s terrible weather is is calm and even sunny down here, but I don’t know for how long. Have found our tree and one box of decorations, mainly tinsel, our tree is going to be very sparsely decoration, I think. 

Hope you all have a good day.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all, 

Nearly Christmas... 

I have to buy a secret santa present for a lady with absolutely no sense of humour... Any ideas? 

Have a good day everyone 

Andy 

I’ve bought and wrapped all our presents but need to make my fresh shopping list ready for Tuesday.

A Yankee candle and decorative shade to go with it might be a good Secret Santa gift? 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all, 

Nearly Christmas... 

Have a good day everyone 

Andy 

Body Shop hand lotion? 😁

• Like 1

Morning Andy ,hope you and your Michelle are keeping well :classic_smile:

They are funny creatures to buy for :classic_unsure:

Have you thought about maybe A Bag For LIFE for when she goes shopping ?

I think she would like that cos if she's anything like my Mrs she has loads of them

in our house but always seems to buy a new one if we're  out shopping and tends to

only use them once :classic_unsure:

I think I've upset the wife .The Mrs  wanted a new bed  in time for Christmas but I
have bought a trampoline instead as a surprise.

When we went to bed last night she hit the roof  !  :classic_mellow:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4