P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

14 hours ago, Purdey16 said:

Ohhh hot tub music to my ears enjoy it but have bubbles with bubbles and enjoy more 😉.

Grandchildren been to Osborne house for school trips now I know what it looks like , beautiful 

The upstairs rooms aren’t open at the moment but the downstairs rooms and the grounds were worth the trip anyway. 
We’ve had to go to the shops and buy plastic glasses to use in the hot tub 😁🥂

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Whatever takes your fancy, just make sure you've got your pants on😁

Avril

I once went to the Dr's wearing  just cling film ,he just shook his head and said ..

I can clearly see your nut's...Keep taking the tablets I gave you .:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Not so warm for you Graham 

Gorgeous day here, perfect temperatures (about 20°C I think), sunny and a very light breeze

Wednesday Walk was glorious, and we got to see the cruise liners and a random square rigger.  
Didn’t spot Zap - maybe he’s walking tomorrow 🙂

332BA07B-4FF8-4208-B1C0-2309147387C0.thumb.jpeg.984abdfd9b202c61455eebd85046704d.jpeg

18DFEDBB-D089-4362-8DFF-CFF9CE014AE8.thumb.jpeg.d250c8dcb19663e8ac48a0e06640f67d.jpeg

26446601-0E30-4915-8C4A-DBCA0535CB8C.thumb.jpeg.4ed6bebca1e691a2d75cf9bfc114e8af.jpeg

• Like 10

18 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi I’ve just rebooked Iona on 5th March next year using my fcc from my bumped off cruise in July omg will we ever learn👍🤣

I will be getting of Iona then , we must have good taste keep booking these same ships and almost meeting each other on Britannia 😢 . I booked the Canary Islands on first day of sale but yesterday I booked the one before it Northern Europe 12th to 19th  to use up some fcc and hot 10% off as well for a back to back cruise.

Afternoon all, we finally have some sun! Joshua day of course but our son collected him at 1-30pm so I’m now chilling in the garden. Only one week at work after this week til my annual leave, can’t come soon enough!

Hope everyone is ok, seems quiet in here today.

• Like 2

Our favourite pub re-opened on Monday after 9 months, so just returned from eating an  excellent lunch there. Making the most of today's sunshine , before the forecast rain tomorrow and Friday.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Afternoon all, we finally have some sun! Joshua day of course but our son collected him at 1-30pm so I’m now chilling in the garden. Only one week at work after this week til my annual leave, can’t come soon enough!

Hope everyone is ok, seems quiet in here today.

We have sun here too (West Sussex). Makes a change from the endless rain of the last few days.

Some of you may recall that I’m trying to move house. My 3rd buyer dropped out a few weeks ago. Anyway, I’ve now got another buyer and am optimistic for my move to Dorset in a few months. There are five properties in the chain so lots of angst still to come no doubt!

Gill x

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

We have sun here too (West Sussex). Makes a change from the endless rain of the last few days.

Some of you may recall that I’m trying to move house. My 3rd buyer dropped out a few weeks ago. Anyway, I’ve now got another buyer and am optimistic for my move to Dorset in a few months. There are five properties in the chain so lots of angst still to come no doubt!

Gill x

Good luck with that! I’m keeping everything crossed for you, moving is so stressful.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Angel57 said:

Gill x

🤞Good luck this time Gill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie99 said:

Not so warm for you Graham 

Gorgeous day here, perfect temperatures (about 20°C I think), sunny and a very light breeze

Wednesday Walk was glorious, and we got to see the cruise liners and a random square rigger.  
Didn’t spot Zap - maybe he’s walking tomorrow 🙂

332BA07B-4FF8-4208-B1C0-2309147387C0.thumb.jpeg.984abdfd9b202c61455eebd85046704d.jpeg

18DFEDBB-D089-4362-8DFF-CFF9CE014AE8.thumb.jpeg.d250c8dcb19663e8ac48a0e06640f67d.jpeg

26446601-0E30-4915-8C4A-DBCA0535CB8C.thumb.jpeg.4ed6bebca1e691a2d75cf9bfc114e8af.jpeg

Sorry, went to Lyme Regis for the day. I'll wear a kiss me quick hat if I wander along the cliffs. 

2 hours ago, Purdey16 said:

I will be getting of Iona then , we must have good taste keep booking these same ships and almost meeting each other on Britannia 😢 . I booked the Canary Islands on first day of sale but yesterday I booked the one before it Northern Europe 12th to 19th  to use up some fcc and hot 10% off as well for a back to back cruise.

Agreed we have fab taste and I’m sure we will bump into each other one day on one of our cruises I’m almost afraid to get excited for my 21st Aug Iona staycation hopefully I won’t get bumped off this one 👍🥴

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

Our favourite pub re-opened on Monday after 9 months, so just returned from eating an  excellent lunch there. Making the most of today's sunshine , before the forecast rain tomorrow and Friday.

Isn’t para-normality good for the soul? Good that you had an enjoyable lunch

I think we’re dry tomorrow with a bit of an iffy weekend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

We decided to pop back to Harrogate early this morning then went to York Designer outlet.

Graham.

IMG_20210623_110804.jpg

Is that a traffic warden I see in the distance ! :classic_ohmy:

You can't leave your Mrs on double yellows mate :classic_unsure:

Glad you had a good day out .:classic_smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, kalos said:

Is that a traffic warden I see in the distance ! :classic_ohmy:

You can't leave your Mrs on double yellows mate :classic_unsure:

Glad you had a good day out .:classic_smile:

Cheers Kalos.

We finished the day by calling to the beach on the way home.

Graham.

16244691449352553610809509183248.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angel57 said:

Gill x

Good luck to you Gill. I'm so happy for you. Chain permitting you might be in by the end of the year. Everything crossed. Jane.xxx

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Angel57 said:

Gill x

Keeping my fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you.

We lost four sales, three at contract stage before eventually selling so I know how stressful it can be. I am a great believer in fate and looking back we got a better house than we had been buying 

Michelle

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Isn’t para-normality good for the soul? Good that you had an enjoyable lunch

I think we’re dry tomorrow with a bit of an iffy weekend

Yes, good to be back to some sort if normality. The Chef came out if the kitchen especially to say hello to us. Just a small touch,  but it's one of the reasons that makes the pub special.

• Like 5

On 6/21/2021 at 11:39 PM, peteukmcr said:

We are sailing from Liverpool on MSC Virtuosa on 24th June and have used Yourparkingspace.co.uk to get 6 days parking for £38 at the Hampton by Hilton which is handy for the Liverpool Arena which is where most check ins are taking place this year. Not sure if you’ve been advised but all checkins for FO will also be at the Arena

https://www.cruise-liverpool.com/borealis-passengers/

Thanks for this, I've just looked it up and seems straight forward.  Tring gave me the details about the CPS shall have to decide which to use 🙂

It’s been a lovely sunny day here. We spent the morning at Carisbrooke Castle, the afternoon at Alum Bay and have just got back from a very good dinner at the Buddle Inn.

My husband said he’d promised me a cruise so  he took me on a boat trip to the Needles 😂

EA5E060D-5908-4108-BE14-9EAE8845142A.jpeg

E81EFC05-5FB2-4DBA-9E66-49E9AF8B934A.jpeg

679DD9A5-3F69-47B2-8747-3616848C625E.jpeg

• Like 10