Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

just checking in. Thanks to all who have tagged me and commented. My brain isn’t working well right now so I will just say a mass thank you and check in later. Tomorrow starts moving weekend. 

Cheers

image.jpg

Good luck.  Moving can be stressful but it looks like you have it well in hand.🍷

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Yummy red raisins

20210325_105753.thumb.jpg.bbd99aa49262271329ab13dd4a71c552.jpg

No where near the same. 

10 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

These I love. Raisins not so much, which is odd because I love grapes.  And the liquid form of grapes 🤣

I tape my grapes in original and liquid form, not in pills form. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pinch me pinch me!!!  Concerts are back in Florida. So glad to live here. 

Little River Band kicks off live band concerts. They were at the Daytona Beach Bandshell. Nice to get out and enjoy some live music. We have several more concerts coming up. Can’t wait. Life is getting back to a little normal. 

M8

• Like 6

On 3/22/2021 at 4:55 PM, singinalot said:

another sneak peek...there’s an elevator and Nate is obsessed with the garage

still don’t want to jinx it but I’m trying to get myself excited!

we had an emotional last hour. The 19 year step son has left for a 17 hour drive to move to California. Many tears were shed.

DB9B335D-DE4B-420A-A7B2-4B78A716747A.jpeg

36E7FD65-84DC-49F3-92CD-E33FA923DDCB.jpeg

I spy with my little eye . . . a Slingshot!!!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 6:25 PM, Lionesss said:

OK

M.A.S.H. 4077

Hogans Hero's

And to end the week on a good note, Donny and Marie.

The Jetsons

Twilight Zone

Bonanza

Lassie

My Favorite Martian

Mr. Ed

Dark Shadows

Damn, thats why I did not do well in Grade School.

But, High School I buckled down.

Dark Shadows!  Jonathan Frid -- swoon!!! Oh, and FBI with Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.  And Mr. Ed because I was horse crazy . . .

On 3/23/2021 at 9:51 AM, bobmacliberty said:

I'm glad this thread steered toward older TV shows.  Even though it only dates back to 1990, we were big fans of Twin Peaks.  I've looked a couple of times in the past at how to watch it online but it was stuck in some sort of legal battle and wasn't available online.  It's been a while since I looked so I checked again before typing this message and it's now available on Netflix!  One more thing that we can binge watch. 😀

You can also buy Kyle MacLachlan's wine!  https://www.pursuedbybearwine.com/

13 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Our governor just announced , starting April 5,  everybody over 18 is eligible. 

Great news, pleased to see America is racing thru the age groups 👍

We're coming to a bit of a grinding halt here due to supply chain problems. Over 50s have been called but over 40s will have to wait, probably till May. 

• Like 2

48°F and rain this morning.

Pauline felt a little weak and shivery last night the day after her Astrazeneca vaccine jab so we went to bed early.

She has just eaten her breakfast and she said she feels a lot better but still a little weak.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

Great news, pleased to see America is racing thru the age groups 👍

We're coming to a bit of a grinding halt here due to supply chain problems. Over 50s have been called but over 40s will have to wait, probably till May. 

All states here are not the same.  Here, they are still working on over 65’s, and those under 65 with qualifying health conditions.  They say it may be another 6 weeks before the under 65’s are eligible.  And our governor is just reducing the number of places where people can get their shots. Don’t see how that will help.

• Like 1

Recieved my 2nd dose of pfizer yesterday afternoon.  I'm feeling good.  Arm is a bit sore.  Eric is feeling tired and sluggish, like a hangover he said so he had his raisin brand and went back to bed.  

Going to be a beautiful day near 80 today.  Time to get a pedicure and bring out the sandals👡

• Like 10

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

All states here are not the same.  Here, they are still working on over 65’s, and those under 65 with qualifying health conditions.  They say it may be another 6 weeks before the under 65’s are eligible.  And our governor is just reducing the number of places where people can get their shots. Don’t see how that will help.

Florida is open for age 40+ and beginning April 5, 18-+.  Anyone 18 or older will be able to get vaccinated if they choose to. 

God Bless our Governor

M8

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

God Bless our Governor

Would much rather have yours than ours.  RD#47.

So our area is getting high winds this morning.  Must be part of the storm system that hit Alabama yesterday.  It was a tense day for our friends there, as tornadoes touched down all around them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Florida is open for age 40+ and beginning April 5, 18-+.  Anyone 18 or older will be able to get vaccinated if they choose to. 

God Bless our Governor

M8

Yes, FL is doing great!  I'm early 50s and now fully vaccinated in southeastern, pa.    Morning news just announced mass vaccine site in Phila opened this morning for anyone 18+.   Huge lines, great to see large turnout.

They have 2 lines, 1 for moderna 1 for j&j.

My county giving people choice of moderna or pfizer as of yesterday.  No choice was available when I went for first one early march, but I'm happy I got pfizer.

• Like 5

Hi neighbor   (H20skibum)

Yes our winds from Ohio are going your way.

I looked out the window and the hanging baskets that I store on the side of the garage are now in the woods behind the house.

No trees down, just some branches.

Neighbors trash can those big ones with lids that flip back is dancing on the street.

No power failure here, we have a full house generator

The town rescue siren has been going full blast many calls this morning.

Off to Kraynaks to pick up an order.

Be safe.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Would much rather have yours than ours.  RD#47.

So our area is getting high winds this morning.  Must be part of the storm system that hit Alabama yesterday.  It was a tense day for our friends there, as tornadoes touched down all around them.

I’ve been promoting the same RD#47. Boss is leaning that way as well. 

M8

• Like 1

Discovered getting to St Maarten for our cruise is a pain, no direct flights from Dallas looks like we need a 7am flight then change planes . Should have a nice dinner tonight going to Ruth Chris for a 5 course wine dinner . 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, FL is doing great!  I'm early 50s and now fully vaccinated in southeastern, pa.    Morning news just announced mass vaccine site in Phila opened this morning for anyone 18+.   Huge lines, great to see large turnout.

They have 2 lines, 1 for moderna 1 for j&j.

My county giving people choice of moderna or pfizer as of yesterday.  No choice was available when I went for first one early march, but I'm happy I got pfizer.

Glad to see a few States are opening up to 18+.  Reports continue that the Federal sites (inner cities) continue to be underutilized. 

M8

14 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

We've got Kaiser as well.  I'll call them next week and see what's up.

California may be better than Florida, but I wouldn't rely on the auto notification system to tell you when you can get the shot.  I signed up for the similar notification system in Florida.  Became eligible last Monday and got my first shot last Wednesday.  When I got home from getting the shot, I received an email message saying that I'm now eligible.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I wish I knew those words. 

There is one set of words that gets automatically deleted from a post.  There is another set of words that automatically puts the poster in timeout.  Sorry...I don't know either set of words.  😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, George C said:

Discovered getting to St Maarten for our cruise is a pain, no direct flights from Dallas looks like we need a 7am flight then change planes . Should have a nice dinner tonight going to Ruth Chris for a 5 course wine dinner . 

American airlines does non stop to sxm from dallas.

Enjoy your dinner, sounds great!

Eric's BD is march 31st still trying figure where I'll take him for dinner.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, George C said:

I'm in the DFW metro that Ruth Chris dinner sounds divine!

• Like 1