Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Wishing also a HB to Gary this week, and to "our" Greg (aka @Sea Dog) today 💐

May All Of Your Wishes Come True! Happy Birthday! Pictures, Photos, and  Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Good morning from Labadee.  80° and sunny this morning. My sunrise photos of the day. 

What a get thing to wake up to.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Sea Dog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥰 

I hope you have a wonderful day and wishes for many more special days🍹🧃🧉 Cheers!!

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

+1

I will have a drink for Greg this morning. 

Edit to add —- oops, now I know how to make my drink quota each day. 🤣🤣

53 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Happy birthday to @Sea Dog!  You are almost my birthday twin, as mine was Saturday. 🎂🙂

45 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Happy Birthday Greg!
Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating 🍹🌞and planning future cruises.

44 minutes ago, cruisingpeople said:

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

GREG

🎂🍸🍾🍷

25 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Happy Birthday!   I hope you had a wonderful day🤩

21 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Happy Birthday @Sea Dog& @jmh2006 🍹🎂🎈🎈🎉

7 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Greg,From me too🎂

6 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

🎂

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes. I don't have anything special planned except for mowing the grass. Not sure what Linda has planned for me. She did give me a present by taking the dogs out at 6am and letting me sleep in. That was nice.  

Thank you again my friends for being the best. Cheers to all of you!

• Like 16

My husband gave me an advent set of mini skeins of yarn for Christmas.  I finally finished a shawl using all 25 skeins.  Now on to something else!

On the blocking mats.  Thank goodness for a queen size bed and a guest bedroom.  LOL735159267_advent1.thumb.jpeg.6e16aee6147293700a14648c0decae51.jpeg

Glamour shot

advent.thumb.jpeg.257d03c1f36eef33057e80bccce3fa42.jpeg

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Keksie said:

My husband gave me an advent set of mini skeins of yarn for Christmas.  I finally finished a shawl using all 25 skeins.  Now on to something else!

On the blocking mats.  Thank goodness for a queen size bed and a guest bedroom.  LOL735159267_advent1.thumb.jpeg.6e16aee6147293700a14648c0decae51.jpeg

Glamour shot

advent.thumb.jpeg.257d03c1f36eef33057e80bccce3fa42.jpeg

Your shawl is stunning.   I especially love the color combination.   🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmh2006 said:

You are almost my birthday twin, as mine was Saturday. 🎂🙂

Happy belated birthday, Jennifer 💐 Hope you had a wonderful celebration 🌷

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Your shawl is stunning.   I especially love the color combination.   🤩

@Keksie, Karen, I agree with Debbie on both counts.

Besides, knitting is such a peaceful and relaxing hobby. When I served in the army, I was knitting on the bus, on my way to the base and back 🙂

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@ReneeFLL. Hi Renee,   how are you Mike?  

+ 1, wishing Mike a speedy and complete recovery.

• Like 4

Happy belated birthday, Jennifer 💐 Hope you had a wonderful celebration 🌷

Thanks Dani!  I did have a wonderful dinner at a French American Bistro in Downtown Detroit followed by a local soccer match.  It was a fun evening!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@Keksie, Karen, I agree with Debbie on both counts.

Besides, knitting is such a peaceful and relaxing hobby. When I served in the army, I was knitting on the bus, on my way to the base and back 🙂

Do you still knit?  It is a relaxing hobby most of the time.  Then there are some patterns LOL.  

24 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Do you still knit? 

No, I switched to embroidery... Too hot to knit here.

I started a goblin when I was in the army, a very big one, left it for other "projects" [see below], and got back to it when Covid made its unwelcomed appearance. Still trying hard to finish it.

image.thumb.jpeg.fcd14022d595b6e490bb4f9db4d0ef61.jpeg

and in detail --

Its a typical Arabic motif

image.thumb.jpeg.b34e9350f8b832210ddfc4d1de09dc9d.jpeg

• Like 16

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

@HBE4congradulations to your Rangers.  Great comeback in the series.  I am glad I missed the game and only saw the final score.  Nothing like an OT win in a game 7.

Good luck in round 2. 

Thank You. Another nail biter with lead changes & momentum swings with neither team dominating. I think I got my 10,000 steps just pacing around the room. It was looking pretty dire for the Rangers as they were losing 3-2 with 5 minutes left in the game.  All in all, it was a pretty evenly matched and hard fought series.

They'll need all the luck they can get as I think Carolina Hurricanes have beaten them 5 of the last 6 times they met.  Many experts didn't think the Rangers would make it this far so I'm happy and now greedy for more.😄

Great pics and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I think it was you that is currently in one the ***29 CP balconies.   I'm looking at a future cruise and thinking about trying one these cabins.   Is the cabin more like a square than rectangular?    Do you get sun for lounger on balcony?   How is noise?

When we were on Oasis, we had 11629 for two weeks.  For this cruise on Allure, we are in 10629.  

On both ships, they are like a standard rectangular cabin.  The extra width of the balcony comes from the space toward the living wall.  

These cabins have the bed by the closet.  As typical, you will have sun going one direction on the cruise, and shade going the other.  

As far as noise, there is crew access adjacent, and there can be some noise at times.  On Oasis, it seemed to start around 4 am as they wheeled carts in and out.  However, on Allure, we haven’t noticed any noise, and we have been in the cabin until sunrise.  So I guess noise must be hit or miss. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, h20skibum said:

When we were on Oasis, we had 11629 for two weeks.  For this cruise on Allure, we are in 10629.  

On both ships, they are like a standard rectangular cabin.  The extra width of the balcony comes from the space toward the living wall.  

These cabins have the bed by the closet.  As typical, you will have sun going one direction on the cruise, and shade going the other.  

As far as noise, there is crew access adjacent, and there can be some noise at times.  On Oasis, it seemed to start around 4 am as they wheeled carts in and out.  However, on Allure, we haven’t noticed any noise, and we have been in the cabin until sunrise.  So I guess noise must be hit or miss. 

It is cabin 11629 on Oasis that I am thinking about booking.    I like to try different cabin types and we love to hang out on the balcony just not sure if we will miss the ocean view.

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

What a get thing to wake up to.

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes. I don't have anything special planned except for mowing the grass. Not sure what Linda has planned for me. She did give me a present by taking the dogs out at 6am and letting me sleep in. That was nice.  

Thank you again my friends for being the best. Cheers to all of you!

Happy Birthday to you ,Greg.May this be your best birthday ever with lots of good cheer

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Thank You. Another nail biter with lead changes & momentum swings with neither team dominating. I think I got my 10,000 steps just pacing around the room. It was looking pretty dire for the Rangers as they were losing 3-2 with 5 minutes left in the game.  All in all, it was a pretty evenly matched and hard fought series.

They'll need all the luck they can get as I think Carolina Hurricanes have beaten them 5 of the last 6 times they met.  Many experts didn't think the Rangers would make it this far so I'm happy and now greedy for more.😄

Great pics and enjoy the rest of the cruise.

I have special powers,H.I can see the smile on your face which began last night after the Rangers won.😀

• Like 4