Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

A little late to the game but wanted to add my Happy Birthday to Dani.

20 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It is such a blessing to be able to grow friendships with someone that you have never even met in person. You have a great personality and a good heart ❤️.   

+1.

Couldn't have said it better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I had no issues either but I thought I would check the settings.  I found out why CC doesn't send me anything.  It still had an email account that I used when I originally set up the CC account years ago.  I decided to not update the email.  I can't see why I would need to get an email from CC. 

I just checked and my email is also an old address from when I set up CC that no longer exists.  I couldn't even find a way to change it.  I'm thinking that email address is what defines my account and if I want a different email address, I'll need to set up a new account.  Nope.

• Like 1

I had no issues with getting bombarded with CC emails.

The only e-mails I get from CC is when someone replies to one of my posts or mentions me in a post.   I've unsubscribed from getting their news articles, sales events, etc.  being emailed to me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Speaking of Monopoly,  on the FOB live you mentioned something that you should of not Googled.  When I made reference to the same topic, it was deleted a few minutes later.   🙃 Not sure why, may be because of the word I am not including which to me is not bad.  Did yours get deleted?

Hmmm, I don't know if it is gone or not.

• Like 1

When I was a kid I had red hair .One day a kid moved into my area ,saw me and thought I was Irish like him.He was so happy that he told his parents that there is another Irish kid in his 5th grade class.When he found out I was not he gave me the nickname Johnny Ryan.We are still good friends .Every St.Patrick’s Day since we re-connected in 1999 I receive an e-mail from my friend John saying Happy St.Patrick’s Day,Johnny Ryan.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Speaking of Monopoly,  on the FOB live you mentioned something that you should of not Googled.  When I made reference to the same topic, it was deleted a few minutes later.   🙃 Not sure why, may be because of the word I am not including which to me is not bad.  Did yours get deleted?

14 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I posted a reply to Andrew's original mention of that Google search topic and my post went poof.  Not sure why.  

If you had quoted the original "offending" post, when that post gets deleted, all quoted replies to that post will automatically be deleted as well. At least that's my understanding.

And if the "offending" (using the term loosely) post is that one that I'm thinking of, someone probably didn't like the search results that came up and reported it to the admins.

8 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I just checked and my email is also an old address from when I set up CC that no longer exists.  I couldn't even find a way to change it.  I'm thinking that email address is what defines my account and if I want a different email address, I'll need to set up a new account.  Nope.

You'll need to contact the admins and they will change it for you. From the Help forum:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

If you had quoted the original "offending" post, when that post gets deleted, all quoted replies to that post will automatically be deleted as well. At least that's my understanding.

I quoted the fireman's pole to get to the flowrider and just mentioned, related, the th...g word to it.  😕 who knows why

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Building on this Lenny, if you don't see contacts on the left side of your screen (you may be using a different app to manage email), you should first go to mail.aol.com in a web browser.  Once you are able to click contacts on the left side of your screen, click the check box next to each of the addresses that you want to delete.  Then click on the trash can above the list of contacts.  

This video uses an annoying computer generated voice but will show you how to do this...starting at about the 2:45 point in the video.

Thank you,it worked

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keksie said:

For those in the know - if we have the key I don't have to worry about being online at midnight to check in.  I can check in the next morning, get an arrival time and just show up when we want to.  Correct?

Not sure about the Key but suites officially are allowed to check in an hour before or after the check in time.  When I sail in a suite, I usually try to get an early check in time anyway, but not if I need to stay up to midnight.  I'll wait until the next morning.  All that said, you can probably show up whenever you want any no one will care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HBE4 said:

A little late to the game but wanted to add my Happy Birthday to Dani.

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

Dani ~ I hope that I am not too late to wish you a happy birthday🎂!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Thank you both.

No, it's not too late, and the b'day wishes are gratefully received, as well as those of not the "usual suspects" as @Vibe, @ownedbypets and @voyager70.

Many thanks also to @Arzeena, @bobmacliberty, @helen haywood, @Ozark_Kid, @Momof3gurlz, @Keksie and @reallyitsmema 🌷

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I quoted the fireman's pole to get to the flowrider and just mentioned, related, the th...g word to it.  😕 who knows why

I saw your post.   I saw no harm or foul play in what you posted.    People talk about the str*p*er pole in certain cabins on occasion.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

For those in the know - if we have the key I don't have to worry about being online at midnight to check in.  I can check in the next morning, get an arrival time and just show up when we want to.  Correct?

Yes, Key guests have priority boarding.   If the price is a lot more than internet I probably would bother getting it and just check in when you wake up (no need to stay up to midnight, in my opinion).    Quite honestly, I am not sure if people are adhering to their check in times anymore.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I saw your post.   I saw no harm or foul play in what you posted.    People talk about the str*p*er pole in certain cabins on occasion.   

I don't think it was the pole reference that caused the problem.  I think it was the images that resulted from the Google search on a certain male bathing suit that uses the minimal amount of material possible while still providing cover.

• Like 3