Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

22 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Busy day. 
Just catching up. 
The garden vegetables doing great, thanks to all who shared their harvest. 

I did not want to make a full pot of coffee this morning  so I just popped in a K cup.

Someone, not mentioning any names (Lizzy) was very interested. 

IMG_1679.thumb.jpeg.7a6122a181d1eb9ec81a99140bc42b69.jpeg

Do you use a stainless steel cleaner? I just bought a stainless steel fridge - 

50 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Marrietta I will.

We went to the remembrance room at the crematorium this morning to read her dad's memory in the book.

There are several books like this photo which are opened daily for people to see their loved ones memories.

Afterwards we sat looking out to sea.

IMG_20230729_124448.jpg

IMG_20230729_143312.jpg

That is a lovely way to remember Pauline’s Dad.   I am sure he is smiling down at you.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I was actually thinking of seeing the final Indiana Jones only because it is  only being screened once a day - unlike the others that are being shown every hour.  Want to see both you are considering.  Be interested in your thoughts on the one you choose…

We saw Indiana a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't that keen initially as the last one was a disappointment, but I thought it was  really good. I don't know how they managed to make Harrison Ford look so young when they did the flashbacks, but well  worth seeing IMO.

The others I'm not sure. We'll probably see both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Never say never.

Exactly!  I have been known to have on some questionable attire during the quest.  

Unfortunately, there are photos and videos of me on a video that Royal Caribbean made that would keep me from ever running for elected office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

12 hours ago, brillohead said:

She would skim the foam off the top of the strawberry jam mixture and set it aside, and the next day my brother and I would fight over who got to put it on their toast -- it was like a whipped cream jelly, because it would stiffen up still foamy.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!! We did the same!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Maybe bell bottoms?

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Not even at 1 AM and after multiple drinks.

When I first saw the pic that was my first thought, bell bottoms. Long live the 1970’s!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

When I first saw the pic that was my first thought, bell bottoms. Long live the 1970’s!

Yup, I'm sitting here reading CC. I don't even have fat legs. Can't figure out yesterday's picture. Darn shadow, he can stay home from now on.🤨

20230729_132219.thumb.jpg.80b9b374164199611a43241880cdc12f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

36 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!! We did the same!

I used to eat it from a spoon. 
Today the over the top sweetness would make me sick, but when I was young, it was better than candy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yup, I'm sitting here reading CC. I don't even have fat legs. Can't figure out yesterday's picture. Darn shadow, he can stay home from now on.🤨

20230729_132219.thumb.jpg.80b9b374164199611a43241880cdc12f.jpg

You and I have been deleted , erased , wiped clean on that other thread .  I thought for sure it would elicit a few chuckles however no sense of humor.  

It is the first time I’ve been made invisible. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We are dreaming wish we were on a ship.

IMG_20230729_143312.jpg

What port are you near, Graham?  I think I've asked you this before but have forgotten which town you live in.  We will be in port in Liverpool August 22.  Since we'll be in your part of the world, it would be awesome to be able to meet up with you and Pauline.  Same goes for @sgmn .  I'm not sure how far that is for you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NHProud said:

You and I have been deleted , erased , wiped clean on that other thread .  I thought for sure it would elicit a few chuckles however no sense of humor.  

It is the first time I’ve been made invisible. 

Wow, thanks for letting me know. No idea why. Magicians can be rather disrespectful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

IMG_8328.thumb.jpeg.b12ecad62f6fd52352036c6890719fe6.jpeg

At least the indoor pool was a nice way to beat the heat.  

IMG_8323.thumb.jpeg.4e1b53e9549f580a0277389e08c1310c.jpeg

Morning swim is underway, but we have to check out in a couple hours.  There is more fun to be had today. 

What's in store for the kids today, Mark?  It sure looks like you all are continuously having a really fun Summer!  How is Susan feeling?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

What a pretty town!  Is this where you and Pauline live?  Pauline looks lovely, as usual!

No.

We visited the city of Ripon on the way home from the Yorkshire Dales where we stayed on Wednesday and Thursday night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

What port are you near, Graham?  I think I've asked you this before but have forgotten which town you live in.  We will be in port in Liverpool August 22.  Since we'll be in your part of the world, it would be awesome to be able to meet up with you and Pauline.  Same goes for @sgmn .  I'm not sure how far that is for you.

This is Seaham County Durham on the North East coast.

Newcastle Port of Tyne is 15 miles from us.

If you were docked in Newcastle we would have loved to see you and show you some of the area.

August 22nd is our 42nd wedding anniversary.

Liverpool is a lovely city on the North West coast about 170 miles from us.

The Beatles museum is in Albert Dock Liverpool less than 1 mile from the cruise terminal.

The famous Cavern club is in Liverpool city centre just under 1 mile from the cruise terminal.

Sue lives in Dorset I believe which is about 350 miles from Liverpool and over 400 miles from us.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 10