Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

45 minutes ago, DirtyDawg said:

I can't seem to open or view your videos. 

Anyone else?

Can't see them on my Mac desktop. They look like attachments. My Iphone has the videos embedded which I can play. Weird.

Ok 

Yet another testing question.

Is there anywhere you can get the results of your PCR quicker?

RCI requires a test 72 hours out.

I will be 37,000 small feet above sea level at that time.

So If positive it would be a flight to nowhere and back (not really, but not a cruise)  Kinda like a cruise to nowhere.

Stumped on what to do.

Oh I know I will get tested but so many variables.

TY

7 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Ok 

So If positive it would be a flight to nowhere and back (not really, but not a cruise)  Kinda like a cruise to nowhere.

Stumped on what to do.

TY

Royal is allowing 3 days out, not specifically 72 hours.

If your cruise leaves on a sunday you need to test anytime  Thursday at earliest.

Last I read they were accepting antigen test where results are usually back in a hour.  Most CVS pharmacies offer this option.  Some Walgreens or check with your county or state dept of health website for local testing options.

• Like 4

What am I doing now you ask ?

My daughters and families bought me 4 CD’s for my birthday along with other gifts.I had not as yet played the CD’s and decided that today would be a good day to do so.

I can listen and also post on here.The first CD is by America ,a group that I have loved listening to for years but for some reason never owned any of their albums.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My daughters and families bought me 4 CD’s for my birthday along with other gifts.I had not as yet played the CD’s and decided that today would be a good day to do so.

I can listen and also post on here.The first CD is by America ,a group that I have loved listening to for years but for some reason never owned any of their albums.

America is one of our favorite groups, they were on two of my recent cruises and had conversations with both of them, they also signed some of our old albums and CD’s . 

1 minute ago, George C said:

America is one of our favorite groups, they were on two of my recent cruises and had conversations with both of them, they also signed some of our old albums and CD’s . 

America reminds me of YES .

My next CD that I will be listening to today is Mirage recorded by Camel

34 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Ok 

Stumped on what to do.

TY

I get PCRs back from my hospital within 24hrs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

They are still making CDs?

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

They are still making CDs?

Of course ,why not ? Vinyl has returned.A few years ago my children bought me a phonograph that plays LP’s. and 45’s.

Unfortunately not 78’s.Try explaining to someone under 30 about a 78.

I also still have cassettes but my portable CD player also enables the playing of cassettes.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Of course ,why not ? Vinyl has returned.A few years ago my children bought me a phonograph that plays LP’s. and 45’s.

Unfortunately not 78’s.Try explainincourse ,why not g to someone under 30 about a 78.

I also still have cassettes but my portable CD player also enables the playing of cassettes.

Lenny, work on the sense of humor a little.🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

TSOD (T-Shirt Of the Day) - Mind the Gap, from London.    A gift from my daughter and one of my favorites even though I has shrunk a bit (really).

I have 70 tee shirts that I have not worn yet this summer.How can I request warm non jacket weather for 10 more weeks ?

• Haha 1