Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

It is currently 80°F and sunny.

We had a nice time at the beach.

Our Sarah has been poorly with Covid but she text an hour ago to say she is feeling a lot better.

Glad to hear that Sarah is feeling better.  

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

As we were pulling in our driveway DH phone dings, that "M" got a speeding ticket from a blue light special for doing 85mph in the 70mph zone.

Yup, he saved no time, and just got home as we did, (I think he said $105ish dollars lighter that he has to go to a website to pay).

When we drove home we only say one state highway near Meander Resevoir and I was a good girl at that time only doing 70 in a 65 mph zone.

I think I may have told the story, but Susan got pulled over by the Georgia State Police on our trip back from Florida last winter.   And, of course, the first words out of her mouth when the officer came to the window was “I WAS NOT SPEEDING!”.  

At first the cop said she was going 85, and I knew this couldn’t be true, because she always sets cruise control at the speed limit and rarely leaves the right lane.   

Anyhow, the cop must have realized he pulled over the wrong vehicle, because he only asked to see her driver’s license, and not the car registration.   Then he sent us on our way.  Very strange!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

It is currently 80°F and sunny.

We had a nice time at the beach.

Our Sarah has been poorly with Covid but she text an hour ago to say she is feeling a lot better.

IMG_20220713_121435.jpg

IMG_20220713_120931.jpg

I hope Sarah feels better and has full recovery from Covid.    Is this her 2nd time with covid?

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m glad to read that things are progressing. 

How are Owen and your Mom doing?

19 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks.  She is one tough girl.  She has gone through more than I could imagine and still has a great attitude.   Since her pregnancy she started off having covid, then has had 3 kidney stones, she has gestational diabetes and high blood pressure.   Besides that, all is going well.  With her last appointment the doctor mentioned that they may have the delivery a couple weeks earlier than the first due date which will be the end of August. The baby is looking fine.  A little on the big side at this point.   This will be our 7th GB.  Just get ready for pics!  Please keep them in your prayers. 

Will keep her & your family in my thoughts and look forward to pictures. 

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

20220701_145805.thumb.jpg.5ad9182e7fc21615c759cb25fbe73fca.jpg

I can see the green in her eyes now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, derorim said:

I feel your pain!

image.thumb.jpeg.6fb9861bdc2297bc0eccee4949740953.jpeg

Yup....we have that too,like to eat bird feed right out of the feeders....

We also have a deer feeder that's hanging on one of those metal poles you hang hanging flower baskets on,so the feeder hangs a little low where they can reach up and take the corn from it...Corn spins out of the feeder at certain times only.  Well that is the way it is suppose to work. 😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I got behind again. 
My thoughts are with all of you even when I can’t get on CC. 

I spent Monday afternoon prepping for my colonoscopy. 
I spent all of Monday night hobbling as fast as I could to the bathroom. All night. 
Had to take my meds at 6am because 3 hours prior to check in. 
Dick brought 2 books to the hospital and settled in. He said he felt like he barely sat down when they told him I was done. 
 Colonoscopy at 10, at 10:40 I was getting ready to go home and SLEEP. 
I got an A, and can wait 3 years for the next one unless my CT scans start showing something. 
Note to self:

Ignore the instructions. Do not wait till 3pm for the Dulcolax and 5pm for the Miralax and Gatorade. 
Next time it’s a noon start. 

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I got behind again. 
My thoughts are with all of you even when I can’t get on CC. 

I spent Monday afternoon prepping for my colonoscopy. 
I spent all of Monday night hobbling as fast as I could to the bathroom. All night. 
Had to take my meds at 6am because 3 hours prior to check in. 
Dick brought 2 books to the hospital and settled in. He said he felt like he barely sat down when they told him I was done. 
 Colonoscopy at 10, at 10:40 I was getting ready to go home and SLEEP. 
I got an A, and can wait 3 years for the next one unless my CT scans start showing something. 
Note to self:

Ignore the instructions. Do not wait till 3pm for the Dulcolax and 5pm for the Miralax and Gatorade. 
Next time it’s a noon start. 

Glad to hear all went well and you aced the test😃

I was happy that my Doctor had me start the prep at 10 am the day before so I was able to finally fall asleep by midnight or so.    

First thing I did after the test was go to diner for breakfast...so good.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

For the ones that followed my covid thread here is what I started during quarantine and finished yesterday.😁  Been having trouble posting pictures but now it looks like it's working.

20220712_220855.thumb.jpg.922020727522e21a0cb183cfda8d698d.jpg

Great job on the handbag.    It's beautiful😃    Have you been asked what shop you got it at?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

For the ones that followed my covid thread here is what I started during quarantine and finished yesterday.😁  Been having trouble posting pictures but now it looks like it's working.

At first I thought you were talking about the drink.  😆 The handbag looks great.  Have you made them before?  I would like to see how you do something like that.  That would go great with the ear rings my DD made for Sharon and our cruise friend.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

It’s wonderful! So perfect. 
if I tried to do it people would be asking me what it’s supposed to be. 

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Glad to hear all went well and you aced the test😃

I was happy that my Doctor had me start the prep at 10 am the day before so I was able to finally fall asleep by midnight or so.    

First thing I did after the test was go to diner for breakfast...so good.

I wanted a pulled pork sandwich on garlic bread. I got talked out of it. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, he needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

One thing I'm finding with two BDs starting at the same time is I'm having a little trouble keeping straight who is on which crew!

I know. I kept waiting for the Down Under yacht to crash until John told me it was Sandy's boat.

I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time confused between the 2. And it doesn't help that 2 stews look exactly the same!

• Like 4

I was really concerned that Jade's trip to the vet today was going to set her back with her skiddishness but here she is sound asleep on my lap. I think today was the ultimate test. I guess she had joined the family.20220713_203534.thumb.jpg.752d06c7b6a877019cc5eb409e85135d.jpg

• Like 24