Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I was worried about the Raiders. They are better than their record. I did not think the Chiefs would implode like they did. Receivers, O Line and even Mahomes played awful. Kelcie is playing tired and his head is not into the game as you can imagine why. I am surprised to see the top tier teams lose. The Super Bowl is up for grabs by any team.

I think Kelcie should just retire, his has much bigger fish to fry then a Super Bowl. He is just a distraction for the entire team. They would be much better off without him. Between Taylor, his podcast with his Brother and all the commercials he is doing now he doesn't need football and he knows it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

One of my gifts from my son was a digital photo frame with the wedding pictures.  It is so much fun to remember the day.  It was kind of a blur while it was happening.

EM1_8531.thumb.jpg.15846d9b0e6f396902d8d186406896a8.jpg

That's a great gift.  Such a beautiful picture!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I was worried about the Raiders. They are better than their record. I did not think the Chiefs would implode like they did. Receivers, O Line and even Mahomes played awful. Kelcie is playing tired and his head is not into the game as you can imagine why. I am surprised to see the top tier teams lose. The Super Bowl is up for grabs by any team.

Totally agree , I had thought SF was team to beat I think there are a dozen teams that may go all the way including Chiefs and Bills .

Best luck to Linda today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

One of my gifts from my son was a digital photo frame with the wedding pictures.  It is so much fun to remember the day.  It was kind of a blur while it was happening.

Great picture. What a wonderful gift.

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Best wishes for a successful surgery for Linda today Greg.

Thank you Graham.

57 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

From our home as well. 

Thank you Andrew!

49 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Best wishes for Linda today for a speedy recovery. 

Thank you Val.

49 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Greetings from Antarctica.  IMG_6468.thumb.jpeg.a1ac7ad0e2b49eb61ecf48979478319d.jpeg

IMG_6465.thumb.jpeg.680ebb44dba0a03a0e82479b43ce8319.jpeg

@Sea Dog  Greg, sending positive thoughts and prayers for Linda today.

Thanks Pat. Those pictures look amazing. Stay warm.

34 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Wish Linda well and for a speedy recovery.  Your dogs are so adorable.  Our Rocco had a lot of fun with boxes and paper yesterday also.

Thank you. Nothing like pets and Christmas.

21 minutes ago, derorim said:

@Sea Dog Best wishes to Linda as she begins her journey towards a pain-free shoulder.  

Thank you and Linda is looking forward to that.

20 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Wishing Linda a successful surgery🙏🤞

Thank you so much!

6 minutes ago, George C said:

Totally agree , I had thought SF was team to beat I think there are a dozen teams that may go all the way including Chiefs and Bills .

Best luck to Linda today. 

Thanks George!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

This looks very familiar.   Daryl says he wishes he was back visiting those islands.  

Would you believe I had more pictures of Daryl on our cruise than I did of my wife.  Hmm, maybe he was more fun. 

Daryl is family, right?

Back from the free walking tour of Curacao. Eating lunch now.

Complimentary Northstar this afternoon

20231226_123909.thumb.jpg.7e58606ecc39a31d85f6e808eb2defa4.jpg

20231226_124019.thumb.jpg.51fbf0e1a38e2234ea3412aecdeb533e.jpg

20231226_120232.thumb.jpg.703a7f61889a157794870c84b9ba4dfa.jpg

20231226_102253.thumb.jpg.166162d9187e9d738ea6f5691513a728.jpg

Software wants to do landscape even though this isn't what's on the phone

20231226_113001.thumb.jpg.4d71d417cca1ce3dd57bca6d5a6ebedf.jpg

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I think Kelcie should just retire, his has much bigger fish to fry then a Super Bowl. He is just a distraction for the entire team. They would be much better off without him. Between Taylor, his podcast with his Brother and all the commercials he is doing now he doesn't need football and he knows it.

I’m not that worried. He’s a professional athlete, so he should be able to handle all you mentioned. He isn’t the first player to be busy with more than just football. Tom Brady didn’t quit when he started to date Gisele. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m not that worried. He’s a professional athlete, so he should be able to handle all you mentioned. He isn’t the first player to be busy with more than just football. Tom Brady didn’t quit when he started to date Gisele. 

Taylor's net worth is almost twice as much as Gisele's and Taylor is a much bigger star then Gisele.

I think right now Travis is like a kid in a candy store, all this is just amazing to him. Nothing like it he has every experienced before.

I really think he will leave football soon. Wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be his last year, he is 34 years old. Football players in general are retiring earlier and earlier then other professional athlete's.

I really think this would be a good time for him.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Obviously you don't know him. I do personally. I know he can handle everything going on.

I'm taking it from the Philadelphia  point of view, you most likely haven't heard of this until now. The Brother's Jason and Travis have talked about retiring together. This most likely is Jason's last year, and Travis could go with him. I really hope is doesn't happen and both play next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is both their last year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-star-travis-kelce-has-been-thinking-a-lot-about-retirement-more-than-anyone-could-ever-imagine/

Edited by Jimbo

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

I'm taking it from the Philadelphia  point of view, you most likely haven't heard of this until now. The Brother's Jason and Travis have talked about retiring together. This most likely is Jason's last year, and Travis could go with him.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-star-travis-kelce-has-been-thinking-a-lot-about-retirement-more-than-anyone-could-ever-imagine/

I’ve heard it. I watch their podcast on YouTube. A lot of it is just talk and that’s it. Jason talked about retiring last year and didn’t. Travis still has passion for the game. I’ll believe he’s ready to retire when he actually calls the news conference.

• Like 2

Tom Brady thought he was ready to retire, and then came back and got divorced. To date Taylor, as per her pattern, is something that doesn’t last forever.  If he’s ready to retire he will from football, not because he is dating Taylor.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Tom Brady thought he was ready to retire, and then came back and got divorced. To date Taylor, as per her pattern, is something that doesn’t last forever.  If he’s ready to retire he will from football, not because he is dating Taylor.

Might have to keep working,  He just bought a 6 Million dollar home for Taylor and him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Taylor's net worth is almost twice as much as Gisele's and Taylor is a much bigger star then Gisele.

I think right now Travis is like a kid in a candy store, all this is just amazing to him. Nothing like it he has every experienced before.

I really think he will leave football soon. Wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be his last year, he is 34 years old. Football players in general are retiring earlier and earlier then other professional athlete's.

I really think this would be a good time for him.

Kelce's reduced production this year isn't because of Taylor or commercials.  It's because KC doesn't have a number 1 WR and opposing teams can game plan Travis out.  You can see how frustrating that is to him.  Other team's have always tried to double team Kelce in the past but could never fully commit to this without risking leaving someone like Tyrek, Hardman, or JuJu open.  In the past, it was pick your poison.  Not this year.  I think the Chiefs will go hard after a star free agent/draft pick WR in the off season.  That should bring life back to Kelce.  He could have another 2-3 good years in him and my guess is he'd want a shot at another Super Bowl if he could get it.  So long as he has Mahomes...

47 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I’ve heard it. I watch their podcast on YouTube. A lot of it is just talk and that’s it. Jason talked about retiring last year and didn’t. Travis still has passion for the game. I’ll believe he’s ready to retire when he actually calls the news conference.

Agreed.  Way too much talk that never comes true.  The curse of social media where anyone can post whatever they want.  Happens to Stefon Diggs all the time (this just yesterday).  Even mainstream sports media is guilty of click bait reporting these days.  Kelce will be done only when he says he's done. 

Hopefully everything went well with Linda's surgery and she is already on the mend.  You guys both deserve to enjoy some extended injury free time!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

I love that photo.  Their looks say “this is us and we are together forever”.  Good luck to them.  The gift is a great idea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Kelce's reduced production this year isn't because of Taylor or commercials.  It's because KC doesn't have a number 1 WR and opposing teams can game plan Travis out.  You can see how frustrating that is to him.  Other team's have always tried to double team Kelce in the past but could never fully commit to this without risking leaving someone like Tyrek, Hardman, or JuJu open.  In the past, it was pick your poison.  Not this year.  I think the Chiefs will go hard after a star free agent/draft pick WR in the off season.  That should bring life back to Kelce.  He could have another 2-3 good years in him and my guess is he'd want a shot at another Super Bowl if he could get it.  So long as he has Mahomes...

Agreed.  Way too much talk that never comes true.  The curse of social media where anyone can post whatever they want.  Happens to Stefon Diggs all the time (this just yesterday).  Even mainstream sports media is guilty of click bait reporting these days.  Kelce will be done only when he says he's done. 

Hopefully everything went well with Linda's surgery and she is already on the mend.  You guys both deserve to enjoy some extended injury free time!

You nailed it!!

Thanks I’m in the waiting room now and they should be finishing up. Said it would be a two hour surgery.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

KC still has one of the best QBs , Kelce is a top TE and they have one of the best coaches, I am sure he wants another ring . 
   Santa was very good to me got Bills sweatshirt, sweatpants, golf shirt and shorts along with a large gift card for Total Wine .

• Like 4