Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

On 12/15/2023 at 6:03 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

Not sure of the proper name, does anyone have a bed that you can raise the head on one side of a king size bed?  I am thinking raising the bed might be more comfortable than using 2 or 3 pillows to raise my head.

We have one and love it. We can raise the head and/or the feet. It consists of 2 xl twins in a king frame. Guess you really don’t have to have a frame, but we do. It’s called an adjustable split king. We bought ours at Costco about 8 years ago.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2023 at 2:00 AM, bobmacliberty said:

I’ve never heard of Mary Frances and had to Google it. We’ve never met, but I’m going to guess this. 

IMG_0966.thumb.jpeg.e7c0c3691199f06688be23a044ca9cc9.jpeg

On 12/25/2023 at 3:39 PM, Arzeena said:

Guessing the cruise ship one?

I will take coffee....I am a cheap date !!!!!!😁🤣

I LOVE that champagne bag. I also love the RCI logo bag you made and posted pictures of. VERY talented. Just Wow!

Mike thought I would pick that one. I don’t like the black on it. If it wasn’t for that I might have considered it. I’ll post a drink picture later and of course it will be in it. I like fun purses. Both of you did make a very good guess though.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

This not Christmas viewing but for the coming weeks - for anyone who doesn’t mind foreign language tv shows - Dear Child on Netflix (German) is an excellent thriller.  

A woman & child are discovered in a remote forest location after the woman is hit by a car. Meanwhile, parents have been searching for their abducted daughter for the past 13 years.

@lenquixote66 have you watched this one?  I binge watched it all at once.  Couldn’t stop watching.

I just finished watching the nearly flawless series.Thank again I posted a few days ago a movie I saw on Prime,Saltburn.It is a great film with Australian ,Irish and British actors and an ending that nobody in my opinion could predict.

On 12/24/2023 at 1:58 PM, Ocean Boy said:

Ok, what is a French 75? And I am pretty sure I know which one of those drinks is yours.🙂

A French 75 consists of -

1/4 oz lemon juice

1/4 oz simple syrup

1 oz cognac

4 oz champagne or just top off the glass

On 12/24/2023 at 2:02 PM, Ocean Boy said:

You are looking at the bag and I'm looking at the drinks. What does that tell you?😊

No surprise there. 🍸😁😁😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Lionesss said:

@Sea Dog

Prayers for Linda. 

Be safe. 

Thanks Sue! She’s in recovery. Surgery went well repaired torn rotator, torn labrum and shaved off some bone spurs on her collarbone. She won’t be feeling great for awhile but she will get better and be able to move her arm better.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

42 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks Sue! She’s in recovery. Surgery went well repaired torn rotator, torn labrum and shaved off some bone spurs on her collarbone. She won’t be feeling great for awhile but she will get better and be able to move her arm better.

This sounds like pretty good news. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

I just finished watching the nearly flawless series.Thank again I posted a few days ago a movie I saw on Prime,Saltburn.It is a great film with Australian ,Irish and British actors and an ending that nobody in my opinion could predict.

Yes, I saw your recommendation. The reviews were excellent but  I missed seeing it at the cinemas.  Unfortunately, the only streaming service we have now is Netflix.

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

Mike thought I would pick that one. I don’t like the black on it. If it wasn’t for that I might have considered it. I’ll post a drink picture later and of course it will be in it. I like fun purses. Both of you did make a very good guess though.

Gosh, how to pick just two designs? They are all fabulous!  Never heard of them until you posted.  Looking forward to seeing your other choice.  

Went out again to take pictures of Curacao at night time as we don't sail until 8.

So far today walked over 12,000 steps and we haven't eaten dinner yet.

Think I may have found the cover picture for the next trip report unless something else shows up the next few days or steal one of my wife's pictures as she's a better photographer than me...🤪

20231226_185316.thumb.jpg.abb456a38abd398ce3ea15db195a7900.jpg

20231226_183844.thumb.jpg.fe861626c415448809907d41ed305e42.jpg

20231226_183534.thumb.jpg.ed45b3f84133856f5685b487d816b67f.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Great news Greg!  Hopefully recovery goes well and she heals quickly.  Hugs to both of you.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Yes, I saw your recommendation. The reviews were excellent but  I missed seeing it at the cinemas.  Unfortunately, the only streaming service we have now is Netflix.

Perhaps it will be screened again in theaters because it has been nominated for nearly 100 awards .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thankful surgery went well for Linda!  Praying her recovery goes well.   Now you can relax a little too.

• Like 5