Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Merry Christmas friends.  I didn’t keep up here, while we were sailing last week.  I think I am 30-40 pages behind. 

Waiting for family to arrive for part 2 of our vacation.  

Thanks to all of you who followed along with the adventures of Daryl last week

• Like 19

9 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

As for Christmas movies, my favorites are A Charlie Brown Christmas and White Christmas.  Both movies get to me every time 🥲.

My favorite part is when Linus explains to everyone the meaning of Christmas..... "and that is what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown"

• Like 7

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A few weeks ago I was asked to go with my daughter and her husband for my granddaughters first birthday photo shoot. 

Well. He did a great job. And I cannot believe how awesome his work is. 

As we were done I turned around to get my coat and I saw a mirror in his “prop” area. I thought to myself…..I wonder…….

So I asked if he would take a picture of her holding the mirror. He did. 

Another great memory. 

The best gift ever.
Well being a part of Zoeys life with them living over 4 hours away and seeing her weekly babysitting is very special. 

IMG_2964.thumb.jpeg.90b3572b65ab9987784bc0cc8d71262c.jpeg

Sue 

💕

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, George C said:

Ok the one time we want the Cowboys to win hey blew the game , but Miami needs to play Baltimore next week so I feel good about the Bills chance to win AFC east . Went to our favorite restaurant/bar for drinks, host has a small panic attack thinking they didn’t reserve our favorite table , but we explained we were just going to the bar . 

I find that most Texans especially Dallasites who follow football, either love or hate The Cowboys.  Very little "in between". 

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

Those darn things.... LOL 

Merry Christmas!!!

Those lighthouse cookies and John's Bella cake for Lala's birthday will live on as the most iconic food pictures introduced here on CC. 😮

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A few weeks ago I was asked to go with my daughter and her husband for my granddaughters first birthday photo shoot. 

Well. He did a great job. And I cannot believe how awesome his work is. 

As we were done I turned around to get my coat and I saw a mirror in his “prop” area. I thought to myself…..I wonder…….

So I asked if he would take a picture of her holding the mirror. He did. 

Another great memory. 

The best gift ever.
Well being a part of Zoeys life with them living over 4 hours away and seeing her weekly babysitting is very special. 

IMG_2964.thumb.jpeg.90b3572b65ab9987784bc0cc8d71262c.jpeg

Sue 

💕

What a sweetie. Pure perfection!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

“Christmas cards have all been sent.  The Christmas rush is through.  But I still have one wish to make. A Special one for you…Merry Christmas…” Everyone!

My huge family celebrated Christmas last night.  DS1 & DS2 with their spouses came home, nephew with his wife & 2 daughters came in from New York.  All in all, 32 of us.  There was so much food.  I only have a few pictures to share.

We had a 22lb. prime rib that SIL smoked, ham, homemade tamales and lots of other side dishes and desserts.

IMG_6836.thumb.jpeg.5a8ee373dfe2504aa9ccbcfa72ada158.jpeg

IMG_6834.thumb.jpeg.01862c7df1688767dcb23d5c4e76886e.jpeg

We had Junior’s cheesecake from New York and the famous Collin Street Bakery fruitcake from Texas.  I wish I could share some of the fruitcake with @dani negreanu Dani.  I know she loves this fruitcake.

IMG_6827.thumb.jpeg.b6b1d1c00ba6b15a493241fddd0862c8.jpeg

As for Christmas movies, my favorites are A Charlie Brown Christmas and White Christmas.  Both movies get to me every time 🥲.

What a selection of food. I wasn’t hungry until I saw this. Looks like an amazing time. 

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.  

Last night before the chaos.  

IMG_2762.thumb.jpeg.dbbbf1acc7367a4262fa105b11c6391f.jpeg

I also surprised Lisa this morning. @Ocean Boy we have an extra seat, so if Owen doesn’t have a girlfriend in November do you want to come and watch your old neighbour in concert?

IMG_2794.thumb.jpeg.e8a9e65ae51d8d4dbad2bc3ead762ca4.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 17

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I hope you enjoyed the concert.  We saw them 2 weeks ago in Toronto.  Our second time seeing them live.  

Merry Christmas Ken and Family.

I hope Santa brought you a lot of old and new cruisers.

Looking forward to meeting you on Bella 2 and 3.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas because something will come up and before you know it over a week will have  passed and I'll be reading another 27 pages of posts getting caught up.

A crazy week for sure with trying to get ahead of the game with making final payments and other things so that there won't be much to do over the next week. 

We leave on the 27th. DrIve to Florida, a couple days at theme parks and then board the Odyssey for the 6 night NYE sailing.

Enjoy the holidays!

Enjoy your cruise and the parks and have a safe drive to Florida. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.