Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

52 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

After boating, the other two grandkids were here for a little sprinkler time. 

6ADC8389-5356-4BBB-92C4-0AD26EF609D8.thumb.jpeg.bd63e69a5e4312edc079bd00b9d7e079.jpeg

Supper tonight Ribs, corn, and macaroni salad.  (I can’t believe the 8 YO and 6 YO grandkids put away two of these slabs of ribs)

F5C34E34-D618-4818-B510-AA77F1CB4F67.thumb.jpeg.fdc9511b6c55aaec14306da092ba060b.jpeg

Strawberry cheesecake for desert. 

9BA72B7D-B32D-452A-9ED3-2D3DA00F7879.thumb.jpeg.d2a0d00a0d09388f6dfe3344106f62e2.jpeg

And if that wasn’t enough, a campfire with s’mores

64FA55D0-CA0E-4180-8D03-BCABE456E62D.thumb.jpeg.f67362ab722215a0b982e204b0cbf5dd.jpeg

And a game of soccer to wear off the food. 

22EC7C4E-6A1F-4870-8977-85B8EB83C7FB.thumb.jpeg.7a9bd18e72de23e835a37eea9c645b3f.jpeg

Looks like a great day for all. 

Food looks delicious, especially the strawberry cheesecake.  My favorite

3 hours ago, BOATBOI said:

Are the massive amounts of carp still a thing? 

When we go there we try to have some fun with the carp.

We start drying out old hamburger/hot dog buns for weeks in brown bags.

When we go we throw a hole bag of buns, not the bag in the spillage area, watch the carp push it around until the water softens it.  It is like watching a game on TV where all are trying to get a hold of the ball, aka bun.

Not torture, they eventually eat, but fun.

Stay safe.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Coralc said:

And one of the inherited cats is gone. We had to have Grey Kitty put to sleep yesterday. He only had one eye, because the other cat had whacked him years ago. In addition to the renal failure and hyperthyroidism that we had been treating with IV fluids and pills...he apparently went blind in his remaining eye on Friday evening. The vet said probably from the kidney disease or high blood pressure. It was very sad. 

So sorry about Grey Kitty. Rest assured that he is now pain free and in a better place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coralc said:

We had to have Grey Kitty put to sleep yesterday.

My heart breaks for you as I'm still grieving the loss of my beloved Penny. Cherish the memories you had and keep Grey Kitty always in your heart.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Oh believe me, I WANT to love it.  I should correct my statement- I’m really only fearful before the flight and takeoff is the worst for me.  Once we’re up, I’m fine. 

That’s the best part for me is the take off and landing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Great story, glad to hear the cheese wheel made it to your neighbor.  I thought for sure you were going to say everyone wanted to try the cheese while drinking on the plane.

No way, nothing was getting between me and my cheese wheel! They all thought it was funny with all the people looking.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Take off and landing are the best. And if there is a bit of turbulence on the way even better just as long as they don't interfer with when I need to use the lavatory.🤨

It's also difficult when you're IN the lavatory being "busy" and you encounter extreme turbulence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@grapau27

Everyone is wishing England good luck on Sunday, it appears it is a long time coming 🤞 🤞

Thanks Dani, it has been a long since we reached the finals of a major tournament.  Last time was 1966. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

And one of the inherited cats is gone. We had to have Grey Kitty put to sleep yesterday. He only had one eye, because the other cat had whacked him years ago. In addition to the renal failure and hyperthyroidism that we had been treating with IV fluids and pills...he apparently went blind in his remaining eye on Friday evening. The vet said probably from the kidney disease or high blood pressure. It was very sad.  

Pirate Kitty small.jpg

Very sad and sorry to hear your cat had to be put down.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Take off and landing are the best. And if there is a bit of turbulence on the way even better just as long as they don't interfer with when I need to use the lavatory.🤨

Had to laugh at this.  Trying to pee during turbulence is a challenge 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Coralc said:

I am so sorry.  Sending a hug and warm thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Keksie said:

I am so sorry.  Sending a hug and warm thoughts.

11 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Sending (((((HUGS)))))))) for all our kitties that have moved on.  I so hate those days.

Take care

I still get teary when I think of my little girl I had to put down 8 years ago. Losing a pet is so hard😢

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nice sunny sea day on the Edge, will have breakfast at suite restaurant Luminae then go to pool in the retreat , tiny pool that has a occupancy rate of 9 , but normally double that is in the pool . Might enter the Texas Holdem game , extremely high stakes. Also want to try the magic carpet , lots of music options all afternoon and evening.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1