Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

2 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Vision is booked on 1st September 2022 in Zeebrugge maybe she will sail from Amsterdam?

Usually there is a ship (likely to be Vision in 2022) that sails in Amsterdam in summer, and after September moves to the Mediterranean. So the homeport of Vision might be Amsterdam + Barcelona.

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Currently we know the last Singapore sailing of Voyager will end on 28th March 2022. With only 18 nights, it seems impossible for her to relocate to Barcelona on 15th April 2022... Perhaps the last few Singapore sailings will have to be cancelled.

Maybe RCL might swap Voyager with another ship if she's scheduled to be there earlier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Usually there is a ship (likely to be Vision in 2022) that sails in Amsterdam in summer, and after September moves to the Mediterranean. So the homeport of Vision might be Amsterdam + Barcelona.

I'd rather think Vision sails the Mediterranean roundtrips from Barcelona again, as she did in recent years as well.

You can already book a cruise on her on Oct 27, 2022, 8 nights from/to Barcelona, so this one could be the last one of her Barcelona season. All of her previous cruises could be the 12-nighters.

I assume Jewel will be the ship sailing out of Amsterdam in summer 2022 and from Piraeus in fall 2022. Makes most sense for me. 

Edited by shipfriend_max
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, erinsmom03 said:

Doesn't look like a 12 night British Isles itinerary is in the works?

Current CDC guidelines to start sailing says that the cruise line can not "offer for sale" any cruises longer that 7 nights.  They may just be holding back on showing those.

5 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

Current CDC guidelines to start sailing says that the cruise line can not "offer for sale" any cruises longer that 7 nights.  They may just be holding back on showing those.

CDC gonna stop the  selling of 8 day cruises in Europe?

3 minutes ago, mugtech said:

CDC gonna stop the  selling of 8 day cruises in Europe?

11 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

The CDC has NO power in Europe, it's a United States Agency and only covers rules and guidance for the U.S.  

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They have only released on maybe 2 itineraries per ship as a test to see that they load correctly.  They will disappear today and all the itineraries will be released next week

So there could possibly be a British Isles for 2022 available to book soon?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

I'd rather think Vision sails the Mediterranean roundtrips from Barcelona again, as she did in recent years as well.

You can already book a cruise on her on Oct 27, 2022, 8 nights from/to Barcelona, so this one could be the last one of her Barcelona season. All of her previous cruises could be the 12-nighters.

I assume Jewel will be the ship sailing out of Amsterdam in summer 2022 and from Piraeus in fall 2022. Makes most sense for me. 

That is even more logical. Thank you.

Then the deployment may become:

Anthem: Southampton

Allure: Barcelona

Odyssey: Civitavecchia (Rome)

Voyager: Copenhagen [and perhaps Stockholm too?]

Brilliance: Ravenna (Venice)

Jewel: Amsterdam [summer] + Piraeus (Athens) [fall]

Vision: Barcelona

On 11/24/2020 at 7:33 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Anthem of the seas itinerary for summer 2022 (just posted)

7 Night Spain & France Cruise

Southampton, England Departs at 5:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Bordeaux (La Rochelle), France From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Bilbao, Spain From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

La Coruna, Spain From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Paris (Le Havre), France From 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Southampton, England Arrives at 6:00 AM

Love this itinerary, would be all new ports for me.  Are these repeating all summer?  Do you have a link?

17 minutes ago, Phamer55 said:

Yeah, but is there a upcoming deployment flyer showing sailing dates (not looking to actually book yet)

That was just the one itinerary that was posted briefly as they were testing the loading of the new itineraries.  If Anthems schedule is anything like 2021 then the itineraries do not repeat and there are different itineraries ranging from 7 to 14 days

56 minutes ago, Phamer55 said:

Love this itinerary, would be all new ports for me.  Are these repeating all summer?  Do you have a link?

Anthem will do varried sailings and they will not repeat with any frequency. 

The bookings at Le Havre show: 

ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD HUMANN AND TACONET SHIPAGENCIES ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 BHS 2015 347.06 48.9 8.822 PCA sam. 14/05/2022 04:30 sam. 14/05/2022 22:00 SOUTHAMPTON SOUTHAMPTON
ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD HUMANN AND TACONET SHIPAGENCIES ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 BHS 2015 347.06 48.9 8.822 PCA sam. 28/05/2022 06:30 sam. 28/05/2022 17:00 LA CORUNA SOUTHAMPTON
ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD HUMANN AND TACONET SHIPAGENCIES ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 BHS 2015 347.06 48.9 8.822 PCA jeu. 23/06/2022 06:30 jeu. 23/06/2022 17:00 LA CORUNA SOUTHAMPTON
ROYAL CARRIBEAN CRUISES LTD HUMANN AND TACONET SHIPAGENCIES ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 9656101 BHS 2015 347.06 48.9 8.822 PCA sam. 10/09/2022 06:30 sam. 10/09/2022 17:00 LA CORUNA SOUTHAMPTON

On 11/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, Cruise Wonderland said:

Since Allure is not included in the Caribbean deployment announced last week, so it is already estimated she will sail from Barcelona in summer.

Usually Oasis Class ships will sail the western Mediterranean once every 5 years because of the drydock schedule.

Oasis: 2019

Allure: 2020 (but all the cruises were cancelled)

Harmony: 2021

Symphony: likely to be in 2023

2022 could be any of the Oasis Class vessel. Allure might take that opportunity to enter drydock once again for the facility upgrades, which was originally scheduled this year but eventually cancelled / postponed.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Allure TA for 2022!  So freaking disappointed that it was cancelled for this month.  We should've been decorating our Christmas tree this weekend with our Allure TA travel treasures.  :o(

Edited by Teeara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

Keeping my fingers crossed on Allure TA for 2022!  So freaking disappointed that it was cancelled for this month.  We should've been decorating our Christmas tree this weekend with our Allure TA travel treasures.  :o(

Hi Teeara...I was just thinking about you and all the hard work you did keeping the spread sheet, etc. up for our Allure cruise we lost.  Such a bummer.  😞 

I am hoping to book (finally...maybe?) a TA for Fall of 2022 myself.  🙂 

If all goes well, and that is a huge "IF"...will be on Allure on 5/30/21 for our 25th anniversary and my birthday that week.  Not sure if that is a go.  Never thought the ban would get this far...sigh.  😞 

• Like 1