Celebration bookings are now open

jimbo5544

9 minutes ago, SingleMommaCruiser2020 said:

Jamman,

I'm curious as to when you think things will likely get rolling again and when you'll start booking for.....

Don't want to venture a guess but our next cruises are in April, which at this point I feel is a 50/50 chance. One thing going in our favor is that they are from Miami and Port Canaveral. 😎

• Like 4

I only have a b2b booked next Apr/May on another cruise line, but have some gift cards I will eventually need to use on Carnival. Not really interested in Caribbean, and I wish the TA wasn’t also the inaugural. Won’t sail on an Inaugural and after the delays with Mardi Gras, I don’t have high hopes this will sail on time either.

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

I Not really interested in Caribbean, and I wish the TA wasn’t also the inaugural. Won’t sail on an Inaugural and after the delays with Mardi Gras, I don’t have high hopes this will sail on time either.

I agree Debbie.  Very expensive for a solo too. Not booking this time.

31 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

There are so many better TA options though. 

I agree.

40 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We looked at the TA, a ton of sea days and the rest was eh

Ive never been to England, Spain or on a Transatlantic crossing so it will be new to me.  Looking forward to the sea days too I dont get enough of them on a 7 day cruise to enjoy the ship itself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just booked the Nov 6, 2022 on Celebration as well. Never done a TA and never been on a new ship. I know a lot could change (delays etc..)  At this point going solo, got a reasonable deal on a Havana interior and was afraid Havana rooms would fill up, so I took it. While the itinerary isn't super exciting Im okay with that. Im mostly excited for so many sea days. I find I am wanting to take longer and longer cruises. I just Love being on the ocean. Funny seeing how I'm only 5 miles from the beach, it just isn't the same as being on a ship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Besides the TA, all the itineraries are so blah. Same old destinations over and over again. I was excited about Mardi Gras until I saw her itineraries. Then I was excited about Celebration until I saw her itineraries. 😤

I guess it shouldn’t surprise me. These ships are built to be THE destination. 

• Like 2