Once You Finally Get Back Aboard...

We don't have anything booked until the end of November, so by then things could be back to normal.   We usually grab a bit to eat somewhere, but usually avoid the Windjammer.  I just want to be outside on an open deck, without a mask, drinking a tropical something.

• Like 6

Dining Room first to see where our 2-top table is located at/possibly change if not liking location. Then Windjammers for lunch to see if they have Honey Stung Chicken and Mash Potatoes.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Dining Room first to see where our 2-top table is located at/possibly change if not liking location. Then Windjammers for lunch to see if they have Honey Stung Chicken and Mash Potatoes.

Yes,mdr is either our first stop or parks cafe for roast beef then mdr then pool deck bar. 

52 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I haven't seen the Honey Stung Chicken in years. I thought RCI stopped serving it.

• Like 3

We usually head for one of the restaurants to book or correct any reservations and hopefully snag a deal, then we do the Lido so we can hang out and have that first cocktail until cabin is open.  Once luggage comes, I unpack everything and into the storage in cabin, cases under the bed.  I run a tight ship!

That leaves the afternoon and drill, from drill, we grab a drink and go to our secret place, hoping nobody has beat us to it!  To watch sailaway.