ms Rotterdam, ms Eurodam, and ms Noordam in Port Everglades December 22, 2021

Scrapnana

Yes, we are going to have three HAL ships in port although only two will have passengers.

Rotterdam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 5:30 am - 4 pm.  She is going on an 11-day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 11 Night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer (91927)

Eurodam will be at pier 21 (Starboard to) from 5:45 am - 4 pm.  She is heading out on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (1346)

Noordam will be at pier 2 (port to) from 6:30 am - 5 pm.  The first cruise with passengers that I can find for her is in April 2022.  Anybody know if she has any before that?

The only other cruise ship in port is Celebrity Equinox at pier 25 (once again blocking our view) from 6 am - 4:30 pm.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/  and  https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ .

Next up:  Nieuw Amsterdam on Thursday, December 23.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Onboard the Rotterdam now.  We have a medical emergency onboard (non-Covid), and are moving at 24 knots and will arrive at Port Everglades at 11:30 pm tonight.

Seems strange that we will be using pier 26, as we left out of pier 4.  All those people who parked at that north lot will need transportation.  Seems smart to switch the Noordam with the Rotterdam?  Mask wearing is being enforced, but no word about any Covid cases.

We are BtoB and were tested yesterday.

Great cruise so far.

Kel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kelmac said:

Onboard the Rotterdam now.  We have a medical emergency onboard (non-Covid), and are moving at 24 knots and will arrive at Port Everglades at 11:30 pm tonight.

Seems strange that we will be using pier 26, as we left out of pier 4.  All those people who parked at that north lot will need transportation.  Seems smart to switch the Noordam with the Rotterdam?  Mask wearing is being enforced, but no word about any Covid cases.

We are BtoB and were tested yesterday.

Great cruise so far.

Kel

Unless they move you during the night, similar situations have had a bus provided to the parking. This was before Covid- but I don't expect that to change. Maybe just the driver goes? I wasn't involved, so I don't remember the particulars.

Edited by Happily@Sea

The 11 night itinerary 12/1/21 left from 26 and arrived back at 4.  Now the 10-night that left from 4 is coming back into 26.  Passengers who need transportation to get back to the embarkation terminal have to take a shuttle HAL arranges - with all your luggage.  I was glad my group used Park N Go and once we figured out where the pickup location was we got taken directly to our car.  

Sue/WDW1972

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

The 11 night itinerary 12/1/21 left from 26 and arrived back at 4.  Now the 10-night that left from 4 is coming back into 26.  Passengers who need transportation to get back to the embarkation terminal have to take a shuttle HAL arranges - with all your luggage.  I was glad my group used Park N Go and once we figured out where the pickup location was we got taken directly to our car.  

Sue/WDW1972

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't need shuttling on my cruise, so I wasn't paying that much attention to the details.

1 minute ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I’ll be at sail away in person on the Rotterdam!  We will probably be on our aft facing balcony deck 7 unless the sun is in our eyes. 

Bon Voyage to all on the Eurodam and Rotterdam!  ⛴⛴

I'll be looking for you at sailaway.   Have a great cruise!

• Like 1