CHECKING IN, ' WE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG'

shakeNbake

10 minutes ago, shakeNbake said:

Has any one ever had the same problem? Comes up after  the security photo has been taken, the past two days. Any surgestions? Thanks

Have you tried a soft reset on your phone and signing out then back in to your account.  I assume you're doing this on your phone, have you tried on the website as an alternative?  Are you paid in full?  Do you have a Royal Up bid pending?

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

We had no issues with security photo a couple of days ago, also snapped our vaccine cards, but the passport scan didn't work.  We had to hand enter that information.  Not a big deal.

There's a passport scan?  I missed that one!

Had a similar problem on Disney a few weeks ago.  App worked great until it connected to the ship wifi.  Then nothing but problem.  On that line you need to take a photo of your muster station with the app.  LG phone by the way.

Staff recommended turning on airplane mode, then wireless.  Nope.  Actual solution was go into settings and clear all data and cache from that app.  This created a fresh login situation.  Once I entered my password everything worked fine.  Had to do the same thing for 2nd leg of B2B.

• 1 year later...
On 2/27/2022 at 7:24 AM, ticketsunlimited said:

We do the same. Takes two minutes

I understand completely what you are saying.

Let's look at it from a different direction though. Let's say all 3000 or 6000 passengers took an additional 2 minutes to check-in. That's 6000 to 12,000 additional minutes to board the ship.

3 hours ago, klfrodo said:

I understand completely what you are saying.

Let's look at it from a different direction though. Let's say all 3000 or 6000 passengers took an additional 2 minutes to check-in. That's 6000 to 12,000 additional minutes to board the ship.

Boarding is no faster today than it was 10 years ago when they snapped everyones picture.  And it is not 2 minutes, closer to 10 seconds. We have never done the security picture beforehand.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jjsnonna said:

I had this happen.  Uninstall and reinstall worked for me.

9 minutes ago, teddie said:

I didn't get it either 🙂

This is an old and dead thread. You’re trying to respond to a question asked a year and a half ago. The OP’s cruise is long over. @jjsnonna please avoid bumping old threads because the information is out of date and no longer valid. It causes a lot of cost fusion. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

This is an old and dead thread. You’re trying to respond to a question asked a year and a half ago. The OP’s cruise is long over. @jjsnonna please avoid bumping old threads because the information is out of date and no longer valid. It causes a lot of cost fusion. 

Hate when it causes a lot of cost fusion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1