Anyone having issues with payment for Black Friday?

LuCruise

While this is not strictly on topic, I have the extra free time now waiting for this website to get back up so I thought I would ask if I’m the only one who thinks the ET style graphics and sci fi font for the opening splash page is a little odd for a Black Friday Sale? 👽🎄

• Haha 2

We booked 7 rooms for February for a bachelorette cruise and since it was so recent, like just a couple of days ago, I hadn't yet been able to log in to see the price of the DBP.

Can't get into the website at all. So I tried the app. The "on board" price shows $101!!! And their discount "pre-cruise" shows $69.99. One of the others of our group looked at it shortly after midnight and it showed $54.99. I'm hoping that was the Black Friday pricing and it'll be back.

Just not sure I can justify $70. (This calculation was all so easy when the prices were in the forties.)

54 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Saw late last night internet pricing....WOW...has the format changed.

Just checked my cruise planner...getting the same message many of you have been getting.

GONE SAILING...sounds like IT HAHA !!!

glad i grabbed it at $13.99

• Like 1

Another thing I find weird. I have two upcoming sailings, and trying to switch from the first upcoming to the 2nd upcoming in the App. When I switch sailings in the App, my 2nd sailing is not there. And then if I refresh the web browser on my computer, it's gone too. It comes back in about 5 mins. But it's like trying to resolve my sailings in the App is breaking my access on the web.

4 minutes ago, robmtx said:

Pricing for me hasn't changed but the RESERVE NOW button is grayed out on all reservations and Items...whether those items are part of the sale or not.

This is what I'm seeing.  I can get in and see what I want to buy at a price I'm willing to pay.  But the button to purchase it is greyed out.  Major fail on the part of Royal Caribbean web sales department.

• Like 1

The Crown & Anchor desk answered in 6 minutes BUT unfortunately he said they're still having problems on their end and he wasn't able to add the drink packages. 😒 He, of course, said to try back later. So unfair if the prices don't hold.

19 minutes ago, Buffett fan said:

I can access the site again also but the prices is showing BOGO 50% off, or $72.99/day which is NOT a huge sale.  The "reserve" button is also grayed out.  Shame on RC.

I'm seeing the same thing on the drink package for my March cruise on the Oasis. Traveling solo and that is not a deal for me. The reserve button is grayed out on anything I look at.

I was finally able to get back in and was looking at things---and it crashed again and is back to the error message and to please check back later.   I was VERY lucky and logged in last night just after midnight, eastern time, because I'm on the west coast so it was only 9 pm.  I got most of what I wanted for a few sailings, but wanted to sleep on a few things and now haven't been able to get back in.  At least I got a shot at it last night when it was working well.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Please check your credit card charges. I "seemed" to be having that an issue, but the cc was already charged and charged twice.

Mine did the same thing. Pending charge for bev package but order never went through. Hopefully pending chsrge falls off so I do not have to figgt to get amost 1k back. 

6 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

I can't even see anything.  Just get the message "Gone Sailing, be back soon". Has been this way all day for me

I managed to get in about 10 minutes ago but before I got the chance to do anything it shut me out again.

What the hell is wrong with this company. It's a  15 billion dollar company. Maybe invest a little more in your IT department.  It's not like the internet came out yesterday .  Nothing works for me. Sorry, just needed to vent.

• Like 6

I was able to get into site today before it crashed on me. I noticed a shore excursion half the price of what I paid. The reserve button was greyed out and when I read the fine print below it said only for new cruise bookings 11/18/22 to 11/23/22. That’s frustrating.