What's the 1 thing you have to eat in the Carnivals main dining room at least once while on your cruise if offered?

Thad409

6 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

Gazpacho was my husband’s favorite too. But sadly, I don’t think it’s offered anymore. 

I used to love this too. Last two times trying it, it was like they forgot to flavor it. 

I forgot about the crime brûlée! Also a favorite!

We did see gazpacho on the TA Pride last month... that was a journeys cruise, perhaps not on regular cruise

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bnbeyer said:

The escargot and lobster are excellent.  But if I want to name something exceptional, it is the mushroom soup.  I wish they had it more nights.

I honestly think it is the best mushroom soup I've ever had!

• Like 5

On 5/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, dlphn501 said:

Am the in the minority with the chocolate melting cake?  With a side of peanut butter!

I am right there with you.   I order that most nights   🙂  

MY FAV...  oh,  and I also ask for a side of vanilla ice cream.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SASA13 said:

I am right there with you.   I order that most nights   🙂  

MY FAV...  oh,  and I also ask for a side of vanilla ice cream.

Try the melting cake with the butter pecan ice cream.  My husband says its the best!  (I don't eat the melting cake very often, but if I do I am a straight up kind of girl)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wemjam said:

Try the melting cake with the butter pecan ice cream.  My husband says its the best!  (I don't eat the melting cake very often, but if I do I am a straight up kind of girl)

That’s one of my faves too. But the best is to get the kids banana split and the melting cake. Then get a small scoop of each on the spoon. So good! 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2023 at 11:34 AM, wemjam said:

Will do for sure.      TY   

There's a reason they say you put on a pound a day when you cruise... and this thread just proves it 🤣

I have been watching what I eat for 2 weeks to make up for my cruise that starts Saturday lol!

• Haha 3

On 5/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, dlphn501 said:

Am the in the minority with the chocolate melting cake?  With a side of peanut butter!

Here too, that's what I was going to type.   And it's GF so it's my daughter's favorite too.  On the CCL cruise we took with her, she had it EVERY night.

On 5/9/2023 at 12:36 AM, csm5986142 said:

The Indian Vegetarian (and I'm not a vegetarian, I just love it that much). 

I noticed several passengers ordering this dish last week on the Glory.  It smelled and looked wonderful - I need to try it.  My go to WAS the tenderloin, but CCL did away with it.  It was very tender and flavorful!  So sad to see it go.  Crab cake is yummy!  Another vote for the chilled soups.  Banana Split from the kids menu - Hey, I'm still a kid at heart! And last but not least, the Chocolate Melting Cake!  🙂

Edited by LHARTWICK
  • Like 3