Black Friday starts the 9th.

in true royal fashion, royal raised the prices by about 15-20 dollars making the discounted black friday sale roughly the same price as yesterday, only difference is around 5-10 dollars. its a decent sale. there is only a few excursions that is truly 50% off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Soda package on all 3 of my booked cruises has been $9.99/pp/pd since I booked them. Went down to $8.99 on all three sailings. I doubt it will go much lower than that so I booked them and will cancel and rebuy if they go lower.

Internet one device when I booked all 3 cruises was $20.99. Over the past approximately 2 weeks it went up to $22.99. It is now on sale for $20.99, same as it was before it went up.

I did save about $20/pp on an excursion in Routan that I had been watching.

Labadee prices are looking good on some excursions but they are not live yet. Hopefully soon.

Booked voom Internet Package. $17.99 a day now and 55% for multiple devices. I booked internet on my name with 4 devices for our 6 day March cruise and paid $215.94. I cancelled the original one booked as one person with 4 devices which was $329.94. 

• Like 4

Thanks OP.

Got the following:

• Chops embarkation lunch for six, at $15.99 + grat each
  • 24 One liter Water bottles for $33.99 + grat
  • Two Soda Packages for $8.99/day + grat each
  • Royal Caribbean Cooler and 6 beers for $37.99 total (Gifts and Gear)
Edited by The Fun Researcher
  • Like 2

If I booked the refreshment package and applied an onboard credit, if I cancel and repurchase at the lower rate, anyone know how long before the OBC shows back up in my account? If at all? Any chance I can immediately apply it again when I purchase now? Thanks in advance for the answers. 

Edited by erby2283

22 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

If I booked the refreshment package and applied an onboard credit, if I cancel and repurchase at the lower rate, anyone know how long before the OBC shows back up in my account? If at all? Any chance I can immediately apply it again when I purchase now? Thanks in advance for the answers. 

The OBC will show up back on your account immediately. So yes, you would be able to use it to repurchase at the lower rate.  

• Thanks 1

update: nevermind. Finally got both emails. One the cancellation and one “well that didn’t go as planned.”  Lol

Is it taking awhile for people to get their confirmation emails? I did try and cancel and rebook the refreshment package and it showed my obc on my account. But “apply credit” button is greyed out when I try to click on it after entering an amount to use. Still I thought it processed but when I log on through the web instead of from the app, it’s still showing in my cart (but can’t apply the credit). I also still haven’t gotten an email regarding my cancellation of the package - which I know I did bc it let me add it to my name. 

Edited by erby2283
Adding pic

24 minutes ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

Got the UDP for a 11-night cruise for 285 including gratuity. It includes 6 sea day lunches and 11 dinners. Comes out to 16.80 per meal. Not bad. It was 45 percent off.

I think you win.

The best I saw was 40% off some lunches, but the days werent good  

30% off some excursions .. one 25% off...wasnt quick enough. Stuff going up as I book. 

I bought a LOT of excursions and a few lunches. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jolinda said:

Deluxe beverage package is 40% off for my cruise, now $57 pp.

That’s what I was expecting but for our cruise it is showing $77.99 pp which is higher than it was a couple weeks ago. 

• Like 3

1.  Got the Alaska hubbard glacier for $278 (was $338)

2.  For Celebrity booking PDCC got the wave runner driver for my husband at $54.99.  Noted cococay beach club at $148 pp.  All excursions for celebrity there were %50 off.  

Pretty good sale so far on excursions and UDPs.  

• Like 2

Realise I'm in the UK and looking at a European sailing so different to what you guys are discussing. DBP is £64pd. Soda package £10.75pd. Some shore excursions are 30% but I wasn't tracking prices on any of them so not sure if there's an actual saving.

25% on some on board bits such as the cupcake decorating class which I still think is a joke at £25pp for 45 minutes putting some sprinkles on cakes.

I did get the cooler with diet coke (£20.18) and $50 arcade (£33) as was planning to get those at some point anyway.

I'm dithering over the 10 photo package. We used to get a lot of on board photos but haven't sailed Royal since Covid and I've heard there may not be many photographers on board now? Can anyone confirm how much it costs to buy 1 or 2 photos on board?

13 minutes ago, SquishTheWhale said:

Realise I'm in the UK and looking at a European sailing so different to what you guys are discussing. DBP is £64pd. Soda package £10.75pd. Some shore excursions are 30% but I wasn't tracking prices on any of them so not sure if there's an actual saving.

25% on some on board bits such as the cupcake decorating class which I still think is a joke at £25pp for 45 minutes putting some sprinkles on cakes.

I did get the cooler with diet coke (£20.18) and $50 arcade (£33) as was planning to get those at some point anyway.

I'm dithering over the 10 photo package. We used to get a lot of on board photos but haven't sailed Royal since Covid and I've heard there may not be many photographers on board now? Can anyone confirm how much it costs to buy 1 or 2 photos on board?

Also from the UK. Have  booked the DBP today for £59 which is well below what it has been up until now. Had booked several excursions a few weeks ago but today have cancelled and rebooked and saved quite a few ££s

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SquishTheWhale said:

We used to get a lot of on board photos but haven't sailed Royal since Covid and I've heard there may not be many photographers on board now? Can anyone confirm how much it costs to buy 1 or 2 photos on board?

Can’t help with the costs but on Wonder last year and Explorer this year, there was definitely no shortage of photographers. In fact some of them could have helped in the MDR 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So far on my Easter '24 and Symphony October sails the followeing seem to nb on sale.

Jamie's & Hooked seafood: $14.99.  Pasta day special was $15.99.

UDP:   $249.99. lower than previously advertised

Refreshment package: $23.99 and soda $8.99

Internet: $20.99 

Key is still high and no changes to dinner SR.

42 minutes ago, SquishTheWhale said:

Plenty of photographers on all my post-covid cruises.

I only know b/c we only "purchase" our 2 free photo prints for being Diamond... it's $24.99 per photo (or at least it was on Allure a couple weeks ago).

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 2

Disappointed that my March Wonder of the Seas excursions that I did not book already are the same price as yesterday.  The 1 I did book for a decent price months ago is now that same sale price. Only saved on a few lunches.  Even internet is the same price as yesterday.