New Activity : Swim with the turd-dles

deepcman

What is wrong with people? We're currently on Freedom OTS and for the second day in a row they had to close one of the pools due to a code brown.

Amendments need to be made to the cruise contract that if you drop one in the pool, off you go at the next port.

If it was up to me I wouldn't even wait till his next port.

People often comment that these are floating cesspools and they're not far wrong.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

A woman I date has a little girl (14 yo) with several mental health issues, incl an undersized brain that causes her not to be able to talk. She also is not 100% potty trained and has to wear a diaper. We have talked of going on a cruise, but it would break her little heart not to be able to swim in the pool. However, I would never take the chance of her having an accident. It is just not an option, so we don't cruise as a family...

I was on Freedom last week and the round pool with the constant flowing water was closed unexpectedly during the middle of the day. I thought this was odd but never inquired as to the reason.

The lifeguards were great with their attentiveness to the swimmers and splashers btw. For this round pool they were pleasant and seemed to be consistently enforcing the height requirements and that an adult was with a child. This was very reassuring.

What is wrong with people? We're currently on Freedom OTS and for the second day in a row they had to close one of the pools due to a code brown.

Amendments need to be made to the cruise contract that if you drop one in the pool, off you go at the next port.

If it was up to me I wouldn't even wait till his next port.

People often comment that these are floating cesspools and they're not far wrong.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Must have been flaunting their C&A status!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I don't know how little some bladders are, but most can drink a lot without peeing themselves!

Urine is not an issue at all unless the person has an infection of some sort. Feces OTOH carry ecoli which can be fatal to small children or people with immunity issues. Children have died at water parks from this. There is a lot more chlorine used in these pools than on a ship. But, people are very selfish and are going to do it.

I have never gone into the ship pools, not because of germs, "turd-dles", etc, but just because I am not into pools anywhere...much prefer the ocean. After reading this thread, I think I am very glad I am not a "pool person" LOL! :D

I have never gone into the ship pools, not because of germs, "turd-dles", etc, but just because I am not into pools anywhere...much prefer the ocean. After reading this thread, I think I am very glad I am not a "pool person" LOL! :D

Where do you think all of the sea life goes in the ocean? Do you think they get out and use the restroom? clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

I get that is it much smaller, but still.

Fwiw, it’s just something public pools deal with. The pools at my ymca are closed for cleaning quite often because of the same situation. At the y it’s not kids most of the time, but adults.

The ocean is filled with whale poop. And shark poop. And everything else living in the ocean poop.

You’re welcome.