Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

17 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Either the 500 error or a blank white screen have been happening all day.  Already reported on the Help forum.

I was ready to throw my iPhone in the garbage!

Thanks for letting me know I’m not alone!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Following along.  We will be on Harmony with this itinerary next month.  Unless our Royal Up bid is accepted, we will be in a JS.  We will try to get in to Coastal Kitchen for dinner as often as we can.  If you have the opportunity would you ask if JS people are getting reservations fairly easily?  I know it depends on how many Pinnacles are onboard and how many full suites are reserving, but certainly there must be a "normal" success rate for JS reservations. Much appreciated. Enjoy your cruise!   

• Like 1

We'll be on HOS on October 20th, so don't forget to join our rowdy crowd🤣 at the Rad or somewhere on the 19th! Feel free to lurk around our thread to see where we'll get together pre-cruise! Have a great cruise and enjoy your special Tuesday at sea!! Cheers!!😘

Swank Pad G: We also have a 1-yr old Cav "Bobo" (Blenheim). We had a tri-color female a couple of years ago but she was attacked by a large dog while hubby was walking her on a leash. Lulu was only 8-months old. Didn't think I would get another one but stayed depressed, so decided to get another one. So glad we did!😍 Last cruise, we boarded him at our vet in Mt Dora (Shamrock) when he was just a pup. Now, our neighbor will be watching him for us! She just lives across the street!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We have neighbors who co-parent her. They see her 3-4 times a week when we are home. They even have the same crate and toys that we have.  It works out well.

You are are actually home 3-4 days of some week?

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We have a lovely D8 OV balcony located just aft of the aft elevators. 

1411255585_Harmony8Ddescription.jpg.ba6af6875145a6c83092bb18e58044c8.jpg

I tried to Royal Up to the Ultra Spacious, but got rejected last night. 😥

1531113657_Aug4RoyalUPrejection.jpg.ce976e79d64ade77370648062b5f763c.jpg

Following along. We get on when you get off——- then you get on when we get off—— then Andrew gets on when you get off again........

We have 4 adjacent 8D’s with two of them adjoining , on deck nine. 

mac_tlc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, brillohead said:

And yes, the errors are happening for me, too.... almost like the server is overloaded with requests or something.

I have been experiencing the iPhone white screen all weekend.

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

Looking forward as always to your great perspective as we will be on Harmony in October with this great itinerary. A few questions if you don't mind looking into. Does the Rising Tide bar still have Louis the XIII cognac and is it $125 a glass? Also does Vintages just have wine or can you get a good cocktail there too? We will be on Deck 8 as well, I will be interested in how you like your access to Central Park and getting around the ship. Safe travels and have a great time!

Not sure about Rising Tide, but SL does Louis for $125.  Will work on the rest of your questioning 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Following along.  We will be on Harmony with this itinerary next month.  Unless our Royal Up bid is accepted, we will be in a JS.  We will try to get in to Coastal Kitchen for dinner as often as we can.  If you have the opportunity would you ask if JS people are getting reservations fairly easily?  I know it depends on how many Pinnacles are onboard and how many full suites are reserving, but certainly there must be a "normal" success rate for JS reservations. Much appreciated. Enjoy your cruise!   

As s far as I know we have 18 onboard. Top Tier is Tuesday. 

20190804_144420.thumb.jpg.e42cc833bbafe0058cff21ec5152dca7.jpg

That just might be my birthday. 😇

Ace is the CK manager, I'll ask about JS's in the morning

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SilkySal said:

We'll be on HOS on October 20th, so don't forget to join our rowdy crowd🤣 at the Rad or somewhere on the 19th! Feel free to lurk around our thread to see where we'll get together pre-cruise! Have a great cruise and enjoy your special Tuesday at sea!! Cheers!!😘

We should be able to make it to Raddison

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Following along. We get on when you get off——- then you get on when we get off—— then Andrew gets on when you get off again........

We have 4 adjacent 8D’s with two of them adjoining , on deck nine. 

mac_tlc

I'm just sick that I'll miss meeting Andrew pre cruise. Bella and I may drop in when they're getting off. 

• Like 1