Regrets?

Cruiseboy86

I regret not purchasing Stanley Nesting Dolls as a gift when they were in the gift shop.  I went back to buy them and they had put them away! A friend got them for me on a later cruise, but taught me a lesson that while most stock stays the same, some changes!

i also regret not going to Skywalkers.

• Like 1

not really a 'regret' ... but locking ourselves into Vines pre-dinner, then mainly Crooners post-dinner ...

need to try to see more of the ship venues and other activities ...

maybe try an ultimate balcony dinner, or one of the chef's dinners, wine dinners ... but , those seem like so much food...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, voljeep said:

maybe try an ultimate balcony dinner, or one of the chef's dinners, wine dinners ... but , those seem like so much food...

The Chef's Table is definitely a LOT of food. The secret is to pace yourself and don't eat everything on your plate.

When we did a CT, just the hors d'oeuvres that were served in the galley was enough food for a light dinner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My regret has to do with the some of the ports Princess visits. We should have taken a land trip. A couple of hours in daylight just isn't enough. For me the big regret was Rio. One day there what was I thinking? A lot of these port I regret for my wife in that I had been there on lands trips but they were my wife's only visit. My wife is an artist so just a couple of hours in Florence broke my heart for her. She spent just a couple of daylight hours in Istanbul. It is now her favorite city. Too bad she could not have spent a longer time there, 

As for the ship itself we have been on over 30 cruises but never once been to MUTS, used the pool,  or the sanctuary. Just not interested. Maybe we should try these activities one of these days. I also would like to try the chefs dinner or whatever they call it. 

• Like 2

NO regrets,   if one has missed something do it on the next cruise......

Happy to do our own thing....the only tour we have done was the ultimate ship tour on our first cruise ( it was great )

If one had a regret, it would be not going cruising earlier in our lives.....

Cheers Don

8 hours ago, R**T said:

I would love to sing in the Princess Pop Choir.   I can't sing though so it is probably best if I don't.

After 2 dozen + Princess sailings, I finally joined in on this and had such a blast.  I can assure you, there are plenty of people that join the pop choir that cannot sing.  Don't worry about it ... just do it!  

• Like 2