P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

23 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Ha ha, anyone who wins a cruise on that monstrosity is very welcome.  By the way, I am getting so many emails from P&O I just don't believe it.  It's almost every day?

I was really hoping I would win the free Arvia cruise in the hope of transferring it to you Jean. 

• Haha 4

To end my lazy day and eat before my sister visits this evening we decided to go to one of our favourite places to eat locally.

We both had fish and chips and very nice they were but I could only manage to eat half of mine, I wish that they would do smaller potions though David cleared his plate and had a dessert. 

20211217_165223.thumb.jpg.832c40964655deacf7745c1e468010b8.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Josy1953 said:

To end my lazy day and eat before my sister visits this evening we decided to go to one of our favourite places to eat locally.

We both had fish and chips and very nice they were but I could only manage to eat half of mine, I wish that they would do smaller potions though David cleared his plate and had a dessert. 

20211217_165223.thumb.jpg.832c40964655deacf7745c1e468010b8.jpg

Fish looks nice, but why do restaurants give out those evil little sachets of sauce. ?🤮

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

Did you all watch P&O's. ' upon a star '?. Did you win a cruise?. No, me neither🤧

I'm afraid FOMO got the better of me and I watched it - I thought you might all be talking about it 😀. It was pretty much what I expected, i.e. an advert for Iona and Arvia but done okay with a few little bits of interest along the way. Somewhat contrived but fine.

I certainly wasn't expecting to win anything as I had opted out of the Prize Draw when I registered for the event.

12 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

And on a bit of old slate or wood, or 3 chips in a little basket, doe's nowt for me.

I gave up watching great British menu when the gimmicky presentation got better comments than the food. The oats are in this little garden and you grind them yourself. Wander over to the farmyard and milk a cow. All for 250 war pensioners 🤣

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

Ha ha, anyone who wins a cruise on that monstrosity is very welcome.  By the way, I am getting so many emails from P&O I just don't believe it.  It's almost every day?

I'll take it. I may even pay for one as we quite liked Iona. If it was a free prize, We would even go on Arcadia.🤣

1 minute ago, kalos said:

I remember once getting in from the chippy and the Mrs tried getting a bit frisky with me:classic_ohmy:

I told her not tonight as I had a big Haddock  :classic_unsure::classic_wink:

We went to the chippy earlier, bloke behind the counter said "Your fish won't be long mate" I said "They better be fat then"

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, kalos said:

I remember once getting in from the chippy and the Mrs tried getting a bit frisky with me:classic_ohmy:

I told her not tonight as I had a big Haddock  :classic_unsure::classic_wink:

Although I said I believe anything that folk say on cruise critic...,really !....Kalos...that is too fishy. Fibs are ok sometimes but.... everything in its plaice.

Just now, zap99 said:

Although I said I believe anything that folk say on cruise critic...,really !....Kalos...that is too fishy. Fibs are ok sometimes but.... everything in its plaice.

Are you trying to say it's all Codswallop ! :classic_unsure::classic_smile:

• Haha 3

Well have to share that after almost 2 years our WHOLE school community was able to sing some Christmas songs outside today together as a school family. We had not been able to meet as a whole school group since Feb 2020 so it was a VERY special moment. Away in a Manger with 480 children and 70 staff was like angels .... just a beautiful end to the term. If nothing else Covid has made us appreciate the small things and what we had and still have ......

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, pete14 said:

Would you believe me if I said I won the free Arvia maiden cruise? 😇

Not really ... why would you want to miss out on your time in Llanddulas in your little bit of heaven to go on that monstrosity that appears to be a RCI ship under another name 

😉

• Like 1