Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, akcruz said:

Hoping you are safe from the thunderstorms, it's dark and rumbly just up north from you, of course as usual at the beach should be ov

It hasn’t been too bad here with the rain. We decided to go play miniature golf after lunch. It just started a light rain as they were on #1

7E5D165A-ADB5-4B03-83EB-780C5A253D56.thumb.jpeg.bab831492071cc66f1b5a7e9521597be.jpeg

A5F264FC-5407-4011-8999-0A7F4E001F7E.thumb.jpeg.2115d6f605f785eb555c215220e71c04.jpeg

My grandson from California plays like Happy Gilmore.  How do you get the ball to stop at the top of the hill?

A4C5F112-97AF-4E03-9925-058C111BC3D1.thumb.jpeg.ac8d0ff269b045ee7f97f4da14d3d877.jpeg

Two out of the three of them had a hole in one. 

1C803ADD-2407-41EE-9AAB-7E7DA1242C64.thumb.jpeg.342acc3d59dcacf93e55eda0d448eda3.jpeg

Relaxing for a while before supper.  Looks like they clear pools when there is lightning in the air.  

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Saul Goodman as in "It's All Good Man". LOL

Reminds me, I've been so busy watching NetFlix, Prime and catching up on YellowStone on Peacock, I need to check my DVR. Pretty sure I have at least a dozen episodes of Better Call Saul & 20+ episodes of The Walking Dead. DVR is at 85% full.

I've been working on cleaning out our DVR too.  I have one more episode of Walking Dead.  

Up to date on Better Call Saul, new episode aired last night so that's recorded.

I need to watch 2 seasons of Billions.

Plus too many other shows and movies to name.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

So cute😃  do you have a collection of records he can explore?

We have a pile but not like collectors.   After the Stones Caden threw on Rick Wakeman.  I couldn't get a read on how he was liking it but later saw he wrote it on his "list".  My oldest DD and SIL love going to concerts and lately been buying a lot of oldies albums. Caden will love discovering their collection. 

My oldest DD grew up listening to music with me.  She loves late 60's and 70's music.  I remember one day pulling in the driveway and I turned off the car.  From the back seat she started yelling,  Dad, dad turn it back on!  Eric Clapton! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

image.thumb.jpeg.ded2695f36d529d48a4fc61397abbff5.jpeg
this is her and her brother as kittens 

image.thumb.jpeg.094e09aaf52323545b5a01238f2f9e2b.jpeg

So sorry to hear about Gracie.  That is such a hard decision.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Now I am headed out to search the billboards for which attorney can get me the most. 🤣🤣

Take a quick drive down to northern Florida.  More law firms advertising here than I've seen anywhere else.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

May your memories of your sweet Gracie warm your heart always . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Saul Goodman as in "It's All Good Man". LOL

Reminds me, I've been so busy watching NetFlix, Prime and catching up on YellowStone on Peacock, I need to check my DVR. Pretty sure I have at least a dozen episodes of Better Call Saul & 20+ episodes of The Walking Dead. DVR is at 85% full.

My daughters bought me 5 books for Fathers Day.I have been watching so much on Netflix,Prime and TV cable networks that I have not yet begun to read.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

It hasn’t been too bad here with the rain. We decided to go play miniature golf after lunch. It just started a light rain as they were on #1

7E5D165A-ADB5-4B03-83EB-780C5A253D56.thumb.jpeg.bab831492071cc66f1b5a7e9521597be.jpeg

A5F264FC-5407-4011-8999-0A7F4E001F7E.thumb.jpeg.2115d6f605f785eb555c215220e71c04.jpeg

My grandson from California plays like Happy Gilmore.  How do you get the ball to stop at the top of the hill?

A4C5F112-97AF-4E03-9925-058C111BC3D1.thumb.jpeg.ac8d0ff269b045ee7f97f4da14d3d877.jpeg

Two out of the three of them had a hole in one. 

1C803ADD-2407-41EE-9AAB-7E7DA1242C64.thumb.jpeg.342acc3d59dcacf93e55eda0d448eda3.jpeg

Relaxing for a while before supper.  Looks like they clear pools when there is lightning in the air.  

I have played that course many times with my son when he was their age!  First time we went to Myrtle Beach with my parents my son, who was in 2nd grade, was so happy he said it was "putt putt heaven"! 😆

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We have a pile but not like collectors.   After the Stones Caden threw on Rick Wakeman.  I couldn't get a read on how he was liking it but later saw he wrote it on his "list".  My oldest DD and SIL love going to concerts and lately been buying a lot of oldies albums. Caden will love discovering their collection. 

My oldest DD grew up listening to music with me.  She loves late 60's and 70's music.  I remember one day pulling in the driveway and I turned off the car.  From the back seat she started yelling,  Dad, dad turn it back on!  Eric Clapton! 

My youngest daughter also loves what I refer to as the years of great music.She also is into music of recent years.On September 1 she is flying to the UK to attend the Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert and returning to NY the next day.

• Like 3

@HBE4 I have blended together a mix.  A bunch of garlic,  jalapeno peppers and cayenne pepper.   When I put it in the spray bottle I will had some oil.  One recipe recommended using the blender with water to blend it.  Some recipes said to simmer it.  I know when you cook garlic it can loose it's strength so after a long blend I took a short whiff to see if it really needed to simmer.  It burnt my nose.  It was like sticking a jalapeno up the nose.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, helen haywood said:

@George C  I’m so extremely sorry about your sweet kitty.  😢  

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Gracie, we are still somewhat in shock since she was a healthy cat with no previous issues , had her annual checkup just a few months prior. Luckily we still have her brother Joebob.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Caden was visiting with Kenzie today.  He discovered the record player.  He was listening to the Rolling Stones! He was explaining...... Gpa, one side of the album can hold 6 or 5 songs! These 4 sides can hold over 20 songs!  He was excited with his discovery.   He also liked that you can look at the album and see how much of the song was left.  🤔 

He was showing me the album cover and when we saw the song, You Can't Always Get What You Want.  He said he loves that song. He said it was played in the Minions movie. Then he headed to the player and started playing it.  He was smiling real big and noted it was 7 minutes long!  Then he started dancing with Kenzie. 

image.thumb.png.4d3cb11d1f6fef704a88664b7901d6a0.png

That is so adorable!  Good choice in music too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, George C said:

My condolences to you and your family 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My youngest daughter also loves what I refer to as the years of great music.She also is into music of recent years.On September 1 she is flying to the UK to attend the Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert and returning to NY the next day.

How is your GD with covid feeling this week?   Hopefully better😃

This is the time of year when we seem to have thunderstorms just about every afternoon.  We had a nasty one roll through as we were going out to dinner.  The clouds after dinner were very interesting.  Had to take a few pictures.

APC_2846.thumb.jpg.c62f5e93e7745a3326c4eea03d8a2439.jpg

APC_2847.thumb.jpg.eba3ca0256403488db6e7ff7a3be05c5.jpg

IMG_8902.thumb.jpg.c9398a1002cb9a18d1cd49df95a59311.jpg

APCa-60.thumb.jpg.9dad39773dccfbd206cceb7ce6380d98.jpg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Take a quick drive down to northern Florida.  More law firms advertising here than I've seen anywhere else.  

We always see those about every mile, when we drive to Florida each winter.  They seem to increase in the amount of money they get for their clients, the farther we go. 

So I am digging through my coleslaw at lunch, and what do I find?

645EADFB-35EA-40BD-8E64-9F0B604C6D46.thumb.jpeg.d2d18ab2dd7c70062fdb6b77df835be5.jpeg

Raisins ( @A&L_Ont ).  Never saw that before.  Glad Susan didn’t order any. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, George C said:

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Gracie, we are still somewhat in shock since she was a healthy cat with no previous issues , had her annual checkup just a few months prior. Luckily we still have her brother Joebob.

My condolences to you and your wife for the loss of Gracie.  May she Rest In Peace. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George C said:

I'm so sorry about Gracie. Beautiful kitty. She will always be loved.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@HBE4 I have blended together a mix.  A bunch of garlic,  jalapeno peppers and cayenne pepper.   When I put it in the spray bottle I will had some oil.  One recipe recommended using the blender with water to blend it.  Some recipes said to simmer it.  I know when you cook garlic it can loose it's strength so after a long blend I took a short whiff to see if it really needed to simmer.  It burnt my nose.  It was like sticking a jalapeno up the nose.  

Lol.

Hopefully it'll do the same to the woodland critters that are treating your garden like it's a Windjammer buffet  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

How is your GD with covid feeling this week?   Hopefully better😃

She is feeling fine,Debbie.We had an hour long phone conversation yesterday discussing the tv shows we both watch ,posting on CC ,her potential college experience ,my college experience ,etc.

• Like 6