Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Our community has a running group/family that my wife has been part of since we moved here in 1986.  One of the runners a couple year’s ago was given a plaque for running forty 4 mile classic runs since 1978.  He ran in his last race about 4 weeks ago.  He passed away yesterday after fighting Covid.  It was a tough day for my wife and many others in the area.  They are already discussing an annual commemorative race for him.

Sorry to hear this. Prayers for his family and friends.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

No, there are two of us!

Make that 3.

The only reality show I watch is House Hunters.  I know from reading accounts that it’s staged, but I still enjoy it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I wonder if this was the one you attended.image.jpeg.92fda24f6340ae362081c76f8861f432.jpeg

I had a habit of going to a lot of concerts in the 70s so I had to do some research. In the Akron/Cleveland area was Richfield Coliseum where the Cleveland Cavaliers played.  August 31,1976 is when I saw JB and JS.  They played there the day before too. The reason I know it wasn’t that day I was there was because ELO played too.  I would of remembered ELO.  I loved that band but never got to see them.

Looks like it had to be, but I do not remember Henry Gross.  

But I do have a nagging memory of a Sha na na song….

Edited by xpcdoojk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Our community has a running group/family that my wife has been part of since we moved here in 1986.  One of the runners a couple year’s ago was given a plaque for running forty 4 mile classic runs since 1978.  He ran in his last race about 4 weeks ago.  He passed away yesterday after fighting Covid.  It was a tough day for my wife and many others in the area.  They are already discussing an annual commemorative race for him.

So sorry to hear this.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ATG said:

Make that 3.

The only reality show I watch is House Hunters.  I know from reading accounts that it’s staged, but I still enjoy it.

I enjoy House Hunters and House Hunters International, especially when they are looking for homes in the Caribbean !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATG said:

Make that 3.

Now 4.  The only reality shows I watch are multiple home renovation shows.  And cooking/restaurant shows.  And Cesar Milan…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Am  I the only one who never watched Below The Deck ?

I have never watched it either.  WE got this subject started  when I posted that DW was binge watching it, and others started posting about.  I can hear it from another room, and saw it when I walked past, but never watched or paid attention.

58 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I enjoy House Hunters and House Hunters International, especially when they are looking for homes in the Caribbean !

I watch both also, also like seeing Europe cities which we have visited like Barcelona and Florence. Find it interesting how much a similar house will sell in different markets. Wife is addicted to Judge Judy and we both love jeopardy.

Dani

I am replying to the photo of you and your two sons. 

I think that you look lovely as Mother of the Groom. 

My DH and I are hoping to attend my goddaughters’ and husband’s wedding celebration this coming September in NYC. They were married in a very small ceremony last September, but would like to celebrate with many more family members and 

friends. 

I am wearing a gown and DH a dark suit- that is “dressing up” for us as we live in a beach community where we often don’ t need to dress so formally. Right now, tshirts,shorts and sandals are the usual outfit of the day.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, George C said:

I watch both also, also like seeing Europe cities which we have visited like Barcelona and Florence. Find it interesting how much a similar house will sell in different markets. Wife is addicted to Judge Judy and we both love jeopardy.

+1 all of the above,

- jeopardy 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mo&fran said:

I have never watched it either.  WE got this subject started  when I posted that DW was binge watching it, and others started posting about.  I can hear it from another room, and saw it when I walked past, but never watched or paid attention.

That makes me number 6 who hasn't watched it.  I don't like reality shows with forced drama and people who don't like each other.  I understand why it makes for good television, and I'm sure the Med scenery is spectacular, but I don't like shows that make fun of people...no matter how much they get paid to be made fun of.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I'm so sad to hear your news about your friend.

Condolences to all of his family and friends.

Graham.

• Like 1