Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And if you didn't know where the money was going? I do appreciate him not using that as a way to garner votes as it has nothing to do with how the game was played.

I do not believe that any of the three played the best game of the season ,however,when the winner to be stated what they would do with the money I made that statement . I believe it was in 2020 when I posted that in 1971 I worked for a special program of the US Department of Labor where we attempted to find employment for disabled veterans.The majority of the people I worked with were missing limbs.Most had no skills other than building bombs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I do not believe that any of the three played the best game of the season ,however,when the winner to be stated what they would do with the money I made that statement . I believe it was in 2020 when I posted that in 1971 I worked for a special program of the US Department of Labor where we attempted to find employment for disabled veterans.The majority of the people I worked with were missing limbs.Most had no skills other than building bombs.

And you ignored my question.

12 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I do appreciate him not using that as a way to garner votes as it has nothing to do with how the game was played.

I agree, it is a very generous donation and I do hope he follows through on it.  This wasn't one of my favorite seasons, maybe the show has just run its course and has too many gimmicks now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I agree, it is a very generous donation and I do hope he follows through on it.  This wasn't one of my favorite seasons, maybe the show has just run its course and has too many gimmicks now.

Glad I didn't waste my time watching any of the shows this season then. 🙂 I thought years ago the show had run it's course.

• Like 1

I just finished watching Funny Girl on you tube.  Newly married and living in Israel, we went to see it for the first time.  When Barbra sang "Don't Rain on My Parade", passing the Statue of Liberty on a tug boat, I was a choked up mess.  It was at that moment when I KNEW we would have to come back to NY to live.  And we did.    In case some don't know in here, Jack, an Israeli, met me in NY while he was on vacation.  He proposed and we decided to move to Israel where we married.  How weird we live in Texas now.  That's another story for another time.

• Like 17

@BonTexasNY You know what they say...You can take the girl out of NY,but you can’t take the NY out of the girl ! 😉

Whenever we returned on a ship to the NYC ship terminal or the terminal in Red Hook,Bklyn,I made sure that I was  out on the balcony as we went past the Statue of Liberty. In those early morning hours, the statue was lit up and I never got tired of seeing her. Goosebumps and a bit of a tear in the eyes.

Wishing everyone of Dani’s posters a lovely day,especially all celebrating a birthday today.

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Well, now I have to wonder about Snowflake the Elf. 

810B6276-1D82-43A6-90DC-D79DF81A0D97.thumb.jpeg.04b4db9073ee298898dc1da8854869bd.jpeg

I am guessing no one is using the stove today.  

Speaking of their stove, they have one of those touch sensitive flat panels that turn things on.  Ricky has learned to turn the oven on when he walks across it, and his paws touch the pad. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

@Lionesss

Happy birthday.

f54cd68b7734a79d5c3a00ca4f62d90c.jpg

OMG

That could be Lizzy's sibbling!!!!!

Thank you

And also thank you to all sharing well wishes for my 66th. birthday.

Baby update.

Christina was checked on Tuesday.

Baby fine

Mild contractions

dilated 3 cm.  50% effaced.

So today....................................at work. 

Due date this Saturday.

For my birthday I want a safe labor and delivery for the granddaughter to be.

Well, that Tiffany bangle with diamonds is cute.

Take care.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

@BonTexasNY You know what they say...You can take the girl out of NY,but you can’t take the NY out of the girl ! 😉

Whenever we returned on a ship to the NYC ship terminal or the terminal in Red Hook,Bklyn,I made sure that I was  out on the balcony as we went past the Statue of Liberty. In those early morning hours, the statue was lit up and I never got tired of seeing her. Goosebumps and a bit of a tear in the eyes.

Wishing everyone of Dani’s posters a lovely day,especially all celebrating a birthday today.

MJ🙋🏻

New York City is still my favorite place to cruise out of , in my much younger days I might stay up all night to make sure I could see the Statue of Liberty, also the New York skyline with the new freedom tower . I moved to Texas 40 years ago but still think of myself as a New Yorker and I have the accent to prove it. My wife never had visited before meeting me but it’s her favorite city now.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

OMG

That could be Lizzy's sibbling!!!!!

Thank you

Baby update.

Christina was checked on Tuesday.

Baby fine

Mild contractions

dilated 3 cm.  50% effaced.

So today....................................at work. 

Due date this Saturday.

For my birthday I want a safe labor and delivery for the granddaughter to be.

Well, that Tiffany bangle with diamonds is cute.

Take care.

Wishing you a wonderful day and a healthy safe delivery of you grandbaby!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Happiest of Birthdays wished to you today. I hope your latest trip around the sun was a great one. Cheers to you on this special day as you turn the same age as me. Have a great celebration today!

• Like 2