Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

12 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Everything came through for me.  5 for booking a cruise back in November that didn't show up last month, 2 for the December survey and 2 for the New Year's gift.

I just got 2 for the December survey.

I wasn’t expecting the 2 for the New Year’s gift, as the email wasn’t sent until January, so it will be another month before those points are awarded.

Received our 2 points. I then proudly announced to my family that we made Elite (it has been a slow week, so this ranks as news-worthy in my mind!). My son asked "is that what you have been taking all those quizzes and surveys for?" He then asked, so what do you get? Oddly enough, he did not seem impressed when I told him a bag of laundry.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I believe that each and every one of us should weigh in to inform others that, yes, indeed we did receive 2 more Power Up Points today!

Add me to that list.  Please, scream it from the rooftops!

Edited by Stockjock
  • Haha 1

My 2 points do not seem to have arrived! We are 23 points of Elite for a cruise in March😒

@upwarduk did you get double points for the UK Staycation. I am still hassling Sam at CC Facebook. He replied yesterday from my query but quoted a cruise I booked in 2020. Wish I did a screenshot. 

2 hours ago, hawkesbaynz said:

My 2 points do not seem to have arrived! We are 23 points of Elite for a cruise in March😒

@upwarduk did you get double points for the UK Staycation. I am still hassling Sam at CC Facebook. He replied yesterday from my query but quoted a cruise I booked in 2020. Wish I did a screenshot. 

Yes.

3x8=24

24x2=48

48+3=51

We booked on 30/04/21 and at that time it was double points promotion for booking Silhouette. 
+3 was for the Go Green promotion, 1 extra night’s points for limited cleaning. 
To be fair, I didn’t notice any difference, as we still had regular changing of towels.

Unfortunately, I don’t now have a screen shot of the promotion.

7 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I believe that each and every one of us should weigh in to inform others that, yes, indeed we did receive 2 more Power Up Points today!

Add me to that list.  Please, scream it from the rooftops!

Ok, have it your way.

I HAVE NOT GOT MY 2 POINTS FROM THE SURVEY.

• Like 1