Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Just now, Ken the cruiser said:

We haven't had any issues, but we're in Alabama for what it's worth. Hopefully, you were able to at least log in.

Yes. Signed in a second time and so far it's holding. Keeping fingers crossed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bloomcruisers said:

My initial screen froze quite early. But I clicked in on another device and it stayed on through the end. The other one never did restart. 

If I don’t get the points I guess I’ll call and hope for the best. 

Our screen froze, but we could still listen to the audio.  Took screen shot of “thank you for attending” at the end.

It seems the issues must be on user or providers end. Mine also worked perfectly. Since Lisa wasn't on this one we don't know if she would have audio issues or not. 

I logged on using the links in my calendar without any issues. It worked fine on my tablet without any hiccups.  The audio and video worked perfectly.  I took screenshots  at the beginning n middle and end just in case. It was good that LLP left it to the people that mastered the medium. 

I had no problem with the audio or video, using Chrome on an overworked laptop.

This was not a live show, we are on the East Coast of the U.S. and had a 6 PM start time.   Friends in the U.K. also had a 6 PM start time (in their time zone), so this was probably recorded well ahead of time and all of the glitches had been worked out.

Strange question here.

Both my husband and I got weird text messages almost simultaneously near the end of the webinar with just a link to click on.  We obviously don’t click on random unsolicited links but wondered if it had something to do with the webinar.

Any connection? Or just coincidence?

1 minute ago, bloomcruisers said:

Strange question here.

Both my husband and I got weird text messages almost simultaneously near the end of the webinar with just a link to click on.  We obviously don’t click on random unsolicited links but wondered if it had something to do with the webinar.

Any connection? Or just coincidence?

I didn't get anything like that.

1 hour ago, hawkesbaynz said:

Performance on Chrome was very poor. I had my wife’s Samsung running too and hers was smooth. Pasted the link on a different browser, Microsoft Edge, and it was sweet!

I used Chrome and had no issues issues.