Add the Covid Claw to your packing list.

Iamcruzin

The Covid Claw showed up as a suggestion on my Amazon Account. This should be added to the packing list along with the white noise machines, over the door shoe holders and Door decorations.  It’s perfect for those who are afraid of elevator buttons.

29721E44-11E3-4ECE-ADD0-4089AF7BDACD.jpeg

0527B10B-4016-4981-AFD9-FE21A3B3DDDA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As some businesses have suffered others have have made lemonade out of lemons. I would never use this. I’m not a germaphobe even in the middle of a pandemic but I bet they sell a lot of them. The only appliance we take on a cruise is a corkscrew.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

The Covid Claw showed up as a suggestion on my Amazon Account. This should be added to the packing list along with the white noise machines, over the door shoe holders and Door decorations.  It’s perfect for those who are afraid of elevator buttons.

29721E44-11E3-4ECE-ADD0-4089AF7BDACD.jpeg

0527B10B-4016-4981-AFD9-FE21A3B3DDDA.jpeg

This is peak capitalism and I LOVE it.  I’m sure they will sell heck of out these.

Not for me though - give me germs.  Makes immune system stronger.  Rona is mainly airborne transmission anyways.

19 minutes ago, TheMastodon said:

This is peak capitalism and I LOVE it.  I’m sure they will sell heck of out these.

Not for me though - give me germs.  Makes immune system stronger.  Rona is mainly airborne transmission anyways.

Made in Columbus OH

https://milspin.com/products/the-original-milspin-brass-key

20 minutes ago, chipmaster said:

Another blatant commercial grab for money, LOL.

Funny as the virus transmission is mostly aerosol, the claw makes perfect sense, swing it around wildly to catch those droplets!

Chip there are a few on here I’ve engaged with that have probably already ordered it (won’t name any names) even though as you correctly stated AIRBORN transmission.  These folks love sanitizing stuff tho -  they will gladly add it to their daily Lysol protocols.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

Fauci stated a week or two ago that catching covid from surfaces is not that likely.   Simply wash hands and keep out of mouth etc just to be safe.

Well they definitely need a disclaimer on the Claw - "Keep out of mouth."

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

Fauci stated a week or two ago that catching covid from surfaces is not that likely.   Simply wash hands and keep out of mouth etc just to be safe.

Agree.  Now touching door handles in a public bathroom - that's a different story!

2 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

The only appliance we take on a cruise is a corkscrew.

The right corkscrew can now do double duty as a "claw".  Leave a cork on it to act as the hook. 

Easy to replace the hook daily by opening another bottle of wine.   

Edited by twangster
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

The right corkscrew can now do double duty as a "claw".  Leave a cork on it to act as the hook. 

Easy to replace the hook daily by opening another bottle of wine.   

Just don't recork an open wine bottle after using the cork end to open the bathroom stall door.😲

• Haha 2

I have it!  I got mine a while ago from Key Smart.  I also have a sanitizer tray with UV rays that sanitizes the key smart.  It's good for your phones and bunch of other things.  I use the Key Smart to enter doors that aren't electric and also you can use it to punch in numbers at the gas station or credit card needs.  

3 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

EXACTLY. That's the funny thing. You are more likely to get a cold from touching surfaces than the Rona.