Add the Covid Claw to your packing list.

Iamcruzin

I have always used my knuckle to press elevator buttons.  And, not because of Covid, but it's a habit I picked up years ago during flu season.  

Here's an interesting tidbit, surfaces made of brass and copper are extremely hostile to "germs".  Door handles used to be made of brass.  Some restaurants and stores have brass handles now.

Edited by BND

12 hours ago, Plum Happy said:

Touch anything, just use hand sanitizer.  Carry a small bottle with you.

You don't even need to carry a bottle with you. They have public hand sanitizer everywhere now. Cruise ships will probably have them every few feet like they have them in a hospital. 

21 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

As some businesses have suffered others have have made lemonade out of lemons. I would never use this. I’m not a germaphobe even in the middle of a pandemic but I bet they sell a lot of them. The only appliance we take on a cruise is a corkscrew.

So with you!!!

6 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

You don't even need to carry a bottle with you. They have public hand sanitizer everywhere now. Cruise ships will probably have them every few feet like they have them in a hospital. 

I have a small bottle that you can attach to your purse from Purell, I just refill it.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Iamcruzin said:

The Covid Claw showed up as a suggestion on my Amazon Account. This should be added to the packing list along with the white noise machines, over the door shoe holders and Door decorations.  It’s perfect for those who are afraid of elevator buttons.

29721E44-11E3-4ECE-ADD0-4089AF7BDACD.jpeg

0527B10B-4016-4981-AFD9-FE21A3B3DDDA.jpeg

Are you ready to cruise during the pandemic ?

On 9/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Iamcruzin said:

As some businesses have suffered others have have made lemonade out of lemons. I would never use this. I’m not a germaphobe even in the middle of a pandemic but I bet they sell a lot of them. The only appliance we take on a cruise is a corkscrew.

The only corkscrew that you can legally take on a plane are those without the knife blade.

22 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

The only corkscrew that you can legally take on a plane are those without the knife blade.

We take a standard corkscrew and put it in our checked bag. As a matter of fact we just keep it in our luggage so we always have it.  I have never owned a Swiss Army Knife 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, BND said:

I have always used my knuckle to press elevator buttons.  And, not because of Covid, but it's a habit I picked up years ago during flu season.  

Here's an interesting tidbit, surfaces made of brass and copper are extremely hostile to "germs".  Door handles used to be made of brass.  Some restaurants and stores have brass handles now.

Always hated the Brass-O smell on your hands if you touched the back rail in MJ's centrum elevator

11 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

We take a standard corkscrew and put it in our checked bag. As a matter of fact we just keep it in our luggage so we always have it.  I have never owned a Swiss Army Knife 

Doesn't need to be a Swiss Army Knife to have a blade.  Many corkscrews have a blade.