Best Sale Ever Starts Dec 16th

ceilidh1

wonder if you can break it out like last time - we still have a cruise booked under the old BEST2DG - no wifi included ( just use status minutes )

interesting about the specialty dining being included this time

and yes, price of course

2 minutes ago, CruzinNoony said:

I thought that there were no Princess cruises until 3/31/2021.  This offer appears to be applicable to sailings until 3/21/2021.  What am I not getting?

"sale" dates ... not "sail" dates ...🥃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CruzinNoony said:

I thought that there were no Princess cruises until 3/31/2021.  This offer appears to be applicable to sailings until 3/21/2021.  What am I not getting?

The sale ends on 3/21/2021. That is not the sail date.

• Haha 1

Basically this is free location upgrade (inside to inside, balcony to balcony, etc) and 1nt specialty dining. It will combine with both Princess plus (drinks, WiFi, gratuities) or saver fares. I don’t think all the codes from last years version will apply as Princess plus has been around since. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Basically this is free location upgrade (inside to inside, balcony to balcony, etc) and 1nt specialty dining. It will combine with both Princess plus (drinks, WiFi, gratuities) or saver fares. I don’t think all the codes from last years version will apply as Princess plus has been around since. 

It is basically the same sale as they had in September but with the addition of a specialty dining dinner.

I would expect no pricing changes from what is offered before the sale except for those related to supply and demand.

1 hour ago, phabric said:

I have a BE balcony booked with the Best Sale Ever can I switch to a BA balcony with no price increase?

Typically the upgrades (within balcony categories) have been based on category BF pricing at time of the sale and upgrade to BB at the highest.  BA is usually excluded as are B4, B2 and B1. BW/DW on Royal class ships are also usually excluded.    Other cabin types are similar.  In essence you would refare at current pricing/perks for a BF and potentially choose any room up to category BB.

3 hours ago, phabric said:

I have a BE balcony booked with the Best Sale Ever can I switch to a BA balcony with no price increase?

Should be able to do that as all categories are included which is new. The key is pricing when this sale starts. You have to pay the new cruise fare if you rebook.

14 hours ago, phabric said:

Usually the top category is excluded from this type promotion. However you should be able to book a BB balcony at the BE price.

I am not crazy about the doubling of the costs of deposits.

Each cruise I look at is $400.00 or $800.00 for a deposit.

I get the feeling that this will help Princess with owed deposit refunds.

Or not...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 12:12 PM, phabric said:

Best Sale pricing would apply, either more, less, the same as what you have currently 

On 12/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, CruzinNoony said:

On 12/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, katisdale said:

The sale ends on 3/21/2021. That is not the sail date.

According to the PDF in the OP post, the sale ends on 3/2/2021, not 3/31.  In case that makes a difference to anybody.

20 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

No price change for one of my cabins and a $100 savings for the other and picked up specialty dining. Do we get to choose where we dine or do they do it for us? I'd prefer to try the Crown Grill.

You make your reservation of choice as soon as you board. Call or go to the Crown Grill to reserve.