Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

23 hours ago, dog said:

no apologies from me

anyone wanting to see applied FCC etc to their current bookings can go to booked guests, manage my bookings without logging in then click payment link or travel summary link. 
this is not making excuses for Princess, it just seems some are on here to help and others to complain. 

Only if booked directly with Princess.  If booked with a TA, payments info is blocked.  Have to ask the TA.

17 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

let’s hope this mess gets sorted out soon as it is causing a lot of stress for some people. 

Edited by dog
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Orangefan said:

Hi Everyone,

On past  cruises on the reposition cruise for the sail away from the Brooklyn Terminal , we gathered on the Lido deck near  Outrigger  Bar ( I think).It is fun when you go under the Verrazanno Bridge and lookup at the underside of the bridge. You feel like you are going to hit the bridge.

Sali

We sailed out of NJ on a Celebrity cruise a few years ago and, yes, it's thrilling to go under the bridge!  That was our first cruise out of NYC area; so many cruises ended at Red Hook in the predawn hours--Lady Liberty was such a nice sight, all lit-up.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, dog said:

no apologies from me

anyone wanting to see applied FCC etc to their current bookings can go to booked guests, manage my bookings without logging in then click payment link or travel summary link. 
this is not making excuses for Princess, it just seems some are on here to help and others to complain. 

Yes, but to see unapplied FCCs (which for some people total well over $10,000), one must be able to log in to the Captains Circle account. As it is right now, it’s like having a huge credit balance that could be changing daily as it is affected by ongoing cancellations and Princess saying, “Trust us, it’s all there and correctly accounted for”.

I (seemingly successfully) reset my password 8 times this evening and still can’t log in. My husband used an old password and that finally worked for him…one time. 

Edited by PescadoAmarillo
  • Like 2

If I recall the last time we had issues like this, we had to clear cookies and cached data for princess.com (or all sites if you can't pick just princess.com).

I was lucky enough to reset passwords for me and DW.  Sometimes it took a few retries.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

I spoke too soon as well. Today I’m locked out again. The only way to get in is to use booking #, DOB, and name. Sheesh! 

I'm locked out as well.  No idea what's going on with their site lately...

5 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Yes, but to see unapplied FCCs (which for some people total well. My husband used an old password and that finally worked for him…one time. 

yes BUT....

in no way am I saying the problem is solved.  

it helped SOME of us see our current bookings. 

that’s all. 

glad you are now logged in.   

here to help, not to criticize or put down others. 

Edited by dog

I'm still having issues.  Princess sent me an email that I can book airfare for my April 2022 coastal cruises but I can't get in, even when I change passwords.   I can fly direct to San Fran from MKE so I might not use EZ air this time, only problem is unpredictable Spring weather in the upper Midwest.

Eventually it will work, I'm not concerned.  I'm not going for almost a year, really don't care.  I book through a TA so it's not like I need to be on the site.  I have cruises booked through May, 2023.

• Like 1

More issues.  Bigger issues.  I followed the suggestion to clear my cookies on the Princess site.  I then followed the Princess info to reset my password.  Hooray!  It said I have an account.  Boo!!!  It is a brand new account and number .   I have no more elite status, booked cruises or anything else.  It is hopeless. I wrote customer service once and the reply was totally unrelated to my problem.  

Just now, voljeep said:

and yet, I still have no problems logging in and have full access to my account and the Princess website

cray, cray ... huh ?

Definitely makes no sense......I can login with no issues and yet my wife has not been able to access here account for over a week?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinerama said:

In chat room now. You need to download the Medallion Class app 

Tried that. Worked fine except the Medallion account is now my "new" Princess account that I did not want.  It lists my cruise but with the new account number and no elite status or onboard credits.  It just goes from bad to worse.

In still locked out as well. 

New to Princess Cruises. Sailing June 4, 2022 on the Majestic Princess northbound to Alaska. If it sails...

And if I can login eventually as well...

Will we be able to login by next June is the question...lol 

the recommendation to download the app worked for me -- I did that and set the password to my existing one on my iphone.  Then, magically, my access via laptop now works.  Hopefully forever.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cinerama said:

In chat room now. You need to download the Medallion Class app 

Not true ... we have no cruises booked; we did not change password; did not clean cache or delete cookies ... downloaded app for like 3 minutes, then uninstalled it ... I can log in but my spouse cannot ... can't Princess reps simply say that their attempt to merge the medallion with the rest of their digital stuff broke everything ... they need to stop making up their answers as they go along ... TELL THE TRUTH AND STOP LYING.

One of us is in now with MedallionClass app downloaded. Recovered password through question... set up on Sky cruise in Dec 2019. 
it took him a couple of minutes and he can log in. 

I am still locked out. Neither of my passwords work nor can I fill in my date of birth.