Changes to Crown and Anchor Program (On Board)

Has there been some temporary changes to the Crown and Anchor Program on board?  I guess I've been out of touch on all these changes since COVID.  I was told that Pinnacle members will be losing some benefits (Internet, Suite Lounge, Welcome Gifts) and such?  Can someone confirm?  I have not been successful in finding these changes. Thank you!   

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Also seen an increase in certain benefits (drink vouchers).  Its not all negative.

Just give the boards a minute.  They'll find a way to spin that into a negative.

*Edited out an extra space.  It was irritating me.*

Edited by Wahed
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

If you look at the crown and anchor benefits on the royal site, you will notice, no free internet days for any level, and no buy one specialty dinner, get one free. 

Those are onboard offers.

Onboard offers have never been published on the CAS page.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Also seen an increase in certain benefits (drink vouchers).  Its not all negative.

Everyone receives a Royal Caribbean face mask in their cabin upon embarkation. 😇

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

If I remember the thread correctly, all of the rumored changes were projected based on what RCL was doing in order to be able to do their sailings out of Singapore that somehow morphed into a fleetwide/worldwide reduction in benefits.

Until RCL actually starts sailing out of its more traditional ports, it's anyone's guess what if anything will change.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

There are rumor's flying on the RC Facebook Pinnacle page is what I am hearing.  I deleted my Fakebook account months ago so not sure exactly what is being said on the decrease of benefits.

It is not a rumor. This came from an RCI promotional email that a Pinnacle member received, (not me). 
The promotional emails were dated 2/3/21 and 5/17/21. 
At the bottom of the email, it listed the Pinnacle Benefits. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

It is not a rumor. This came from an RCI promotional email that a Pinnacle member received, (not me). 

@John&LaLa, did you get these emails?  If you you did, can you share?

Thanks

Tom

5 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

As a pinnacle I have not received a promotional email.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, islandwannabee said:

If you look at the crown and anchor benefits on the royal site, you will notice, no free internet days for any level, and no buy one specialty dinner, get one free. 

Those items, as well as many others were never listed, but were provided in writing  once on board.  

M

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

Has there been some temporary changes to the Crown and Anchor Program on board?  I guess I've been out of touch on all these changes since COVID.  I was told that Pinnacle members will be losing some benefits (Internet, Suite Lounge, Welcome Gifts) and such?  Can someone confirm?  I have not been successful in finding these changes. Thank you!   

Only thing I've read are  a few comments from those on board from Singapore.  No gift amenities but lots of daily  drink vouchers. 

M

9 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

Yes there was a suspension of C&A benifit then it was withdrawn due to not been accurate information. There was a thread on it and other social sites 😇