Submitting Proof of Vaccination to Princess

lx200gps

11 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

I wonder what sentence if caught that doctor could get. Maybe 5 years for each card he fraudulently put into the system? 

Start out with revoking his/her license. Then go on to jail time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fluffybunny22 said:

My news station just did a report on fake vaccine cards. They cost around 100 bucks. For an extra 50 the seller has a doctor who will input your info into the vaccine system so it seems like you've actually gotten the vaccine. Buying and selling one can get you 5 years in prison.

It would be easy to track down the doctor inputting the fake records once a false card was traced.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fluffybunny22 said:

My news station just did a report on fake vaccine cards. They cost around 100 bucks. For an extra 50 the seller has a doctor who will input your info into the vaccine system so it seems like you've actually gotten the vaccine. Buying and selling one can get you 5 years in prison.

If it seems hard to believe, buyer beware.  (And I agree with all of the above punishment suggestions).

On 7/7/2021 at 3:39 PM, memoak said:

Looks like they may have to start requiring proof from state or county databases if there are a lot of fake cards. 

Do all, or even most, states have such databases?

Suprisingly, I'm not being sarcastic!

It just seems like there is a wide range of reactions and rules from various states.

20 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

It just seems like there is a wide range of reactions and rules from various states.

That is true.

But Princess cannot access any of the state vaccination data bases.

I was just playing around on the app (delete / reinstall  / no way to update otherwise) and now I can enter that I'm vaxed!! I still need to go in within 3 days of embarkation and check 1 box but I'm GREEN LANE AGAIN! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ombud said:

I was just playing around on the app (delete / reinstall  / no way to update otherwise) and now I can enter that I'm vaxed!! I still need to go in within 3 days of embarkation and check 1 box but I'm GREEN LANE AGAIN! 

Thanks for posting this. What platform are you on, Android or IOS? I'm Android and was waiting for a "formal" update via the Play Store which hasn't happened, so I decided to do as you say and delete/re-install, which I hadn't done in a while. Lo and behold, when I opened up the app there were clearly a few changes/features/screens that I hadn't seen before, and the app version number had increased to 3.0.92725. Our next trip isn't until late November, so still no choosing arrival groups, entering health status etc.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 10:07 AM, fluffybunny22 said:

Even $150 would be much less than a last minute, enroute, PCR test.

I think even with all honest people, who is vaccinated is going to be a nightmare to manage successfully.

As time passes, various vaccines will need a booster.

...possible at different intervals.

In a year, just showing a vaccination card won't be enough.

59 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Android app version 3.0.92725, cruising 8/15/21. 

Thanks for the confirmation. Seems that they update the app "in the background" without sending the update notification to the end user. Guess I'll just have to get into a routine of deleting and re-installing on a regular basis until they get things sorted out.

8 hours ago, Ombud said:

Just checked my phone and now it is showing that I need to add payment info for Shoreside charges.  We don't want that. 

Also, where did you find the information about adding vax information?  I am wondering if I should delete app and then reinstall --- so nervous to do this since I have had lots of issues in the past.  Comments???

On 7/14/2021 at 4:03 AM, Roberto256 said:

Every state should have a health department. Vaccines fall under that umbrella. Vaccinations, be they for Covid or any/every other vax you get in childhood, is documented. It's a public health issue.

If you search under your state (I don't know about the Canadian system) plus either "vaccine registry" or something similar, you should get a hit. You *may* have to request a copy in writing (here in Oregon, I just did as backup), but typically you're provided with either an electronic or downloadable form. 

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html

38 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Just checked my phone and now it is showing that I need to add payment info for Shoreside charges.  We don't want that. 

Also, where did you find the information about adding vax information?  I am wondering if I should delete app and then reinstall --- so nervous to do this since I have had lots of issues in the past.  Comments???

I had to delete & reinstall to open health status. But it retained all previous entries

27 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Quick question. 

Once proof is submitted for one cruise does it blanket to any others now or in the future?

Cheers

Good question but the heath status form opens for my August cruise but won't open for my December cruise. 

27 minutes ago, Chai8 said:

Every state should have a health department. Vaccines fall under that umbrella. Vaccinations, be they for Covid or any/every other vax you get in childhood, is documented. It's a public health issue.

If you search under your state (I don't know about the Canadian system) plus either "vaccine registry" or something similar, you should get a hit. You *may* have to request a copy in writing (here in Oregon, I just did as backup), but typically you're provided with either an electronic or downloadable form. 

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html

California's site is: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov

Unfortunately,  some cannot get in. Took my GS, GD, and me less than a minute to get our verification 

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2021 at 5:42 AM, trey420 said:

The I identify as vaccinated is hilarious.  I got my shot but I know for a fact people are planning to cruise with fake cards, hell I know some of em.  You can buy them like pokemon cards out here.  They are cheaper than pokemon in some cases.  

Protect yourself, and don't worry about the others.  Folks will bend and break rules all the time. 

I'd "out them" to the authorities. They deserve zero sympathy.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I had to delete & reinstall to open health status. But it retained all previous entries

Good question but the heath status form opens for my August cruise but won't open for my December cruise. 

California's site is: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov

Unfortunately,  some cannot get in. Took my GS, GD, and me less than a minute to get our verification 

Can you tell me exactly what is is you got from that site?  My wife and I are among those who apparently don't exist when trying to use that site and I'm quite curious as to exactly what it is one gets when the site works.

15 minutes ago, Ombud said:

This is what i got (screenshot for Pier 91 / QR blocked out):

20210715_111123.thumb.jpg.319c58ea8b8f900f3cea22589d8d6d7a.jpg

J&J so 1 dose

Many thanks. I soooooooooooo want this!  My next step is to call the phone number listed for troubleshooting. I'm hoping that, now that the "other site" has sent me a PDF of my Yellow Card that will assist this site in identifying us.

1 hour ago, GonzoWCS said:

Quick question. 

Once proof is submitted for one cruise does it blanket to any others now or in the future?

Cheers

In MC App, you do not submit a proof.  You simply attest you will be fully-vaccinated 14 days or more prior to sail date.  Health Q&A is re-attested 2/3 days prior to sailing.  At this point, I see no doc upload in that section of OCEAN Ready.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I'd "out them" to the authorities. They deserve zero sympathy.

No, I'm not gonna rat out my friend.  If he or she gets sick they will know why and they should have got the shot.  I expect most will have it for real, but plenty will not.  You'll never know either. 

I wonder how many would rat out their friends over a covid shot lol?  

6 minutes ago, trey420 said:

No, I'm not gonna rat out my friend.  If he or she gets sick they will know why and they should have got the shot.  I expect most will have it for real, but plenty will not.  You'll never know either. 

I wonder how many would rat out their friends over a covid shot lol?  

It's not just a matter of them getting sick if they're on a cruise or some other large gathering; it's a matter of them giving it to others..(not lol'ing)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2