Diamond Plus Amenity List

jdg623

25 minutes ago, jdg623 said:

Not bad for free towels. I wouldn't start a collection, but I'm glad we got one. 

We have a collection, and they work just fine for a home pool. 

Thinking about switching my selection.  Since we are not at 340 points, are any of the wines offered at the entry Diamond Plus level decent?  

• Like 2

I called the number today to add another amenity as I'm now over 373 points (should have done this at 340 :classic_ohmy:)...They answered immediately no wait time...very impressed !!!!

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to call.  We're at 343 points and are cruising again at the end of Nov.  Prob add another bottle of wine.  That way, no reason to carry onboard as between our 5 drink coupons and the two bottles, we'll have plenty.  Mainly because DH rarely drinks, but I love my wine.

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

I called the number today to add another amenity as I'm now over 373 points (should have done this at 340 :classic_ohmy:)...They answered immediately no wait time...very impressed !!!!

I hit 340 yrs ago Loyalty had the Captain give me a Certificate and Bottle of Champagne at Upper Tier gathering. And this was Cruise I was to hit 340.... Congrats!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mets123 said:

Unless the towel changed, that's not the one I got in January 2020. It was dark blue with a C&A logo. The one shown is the one they sell.

The dark blue w/ C&A logo is also the one we have.

• Like 3