The Daily for Friday 05/20/2022

richwmn

Today is Be A Millionaire Day, National Bike to Work Day, and National Endangered Species Day

The marks humans leave are too often scars.--John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Meal Suggestion for today - Bacalhau com broa
Drink of the Day - Slowpoke Shandy
Wine of the Day - J. Lohr 2020 Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc (Arroy
Destination of the Day - Santa Cruz (Tenerife), Canary Islands, Spain

Ships With Passengers

Aarhus, Denmark

Rotterdam   08:00 - 17:00

At Sea

Nieuw Statendam   Destination Naples, Italy eta 05/21

At Sea Pacific

Koningsdam   Destination Vancouver, BC Cana

Glacier Bay, Alaska

Noordam   07:00 - 16:00

Quebec City, Canada

Zaandam   08:00 - 18:00

Skagway, AK

Nieuw Amsterdam   11:00 - 19:00

Tracy Arm & Juneau, Alaska

Zuiderdam   13:00 - 22:00

Trieste, Italy

Oosterdam   07:00 - 21:00

Victoria BC, Vancouver Island, BC Canada

Eurodam   18:00 - 23:30

Ukrainian Refugee Housing

Rotterdam Waalhaven

Volendam  

Ships Without Passengers

Long Beach, CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

0520World.thumb.png.4778c0128923a728e7258bc43097bd0d.png

• Like 27
  • Thanks 10

Good morning.  Happy Friday!  Thanks for the Daily Report.

Be a millionaire day?  🙂  No biking to work for me, too many crazy car and truck drivers.  So many endangered species to protect, we should all do our part.

Unfortunately, the quote is true.

Looking forward to seeing the recipe for today's meal suggestion.

I'm sure the drink will be tasty, hope the wine is not too expensive.

Thanks in advance for the pictures of today's port, maybe someday I'll get there.

Prayers for everyone.

Stay safe.

• Like 24

Thank you for the getaway day Daily, Rich,  We must do all we can to preserve our endangered species.  For the most part I've lived too far from work to bike there but I did do it a couple of times.  I'd love to be a millionaire.  The Green quote is especially appropriate on Endangered Species Day.  I've been to Tenerife once or twice.  No idea what the meal is.  My alternative is Chilled Anjou Pear Soup and Penne Primavera as served on MS Prinsendam May 20, 2015.

Today’s care list:

msmayor DH with Covid
looking for a better day for marshhawk
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
From the rotation:
Strength, peace, and healing for kazu
oceansaway17
Ukraine
St, Louis Sal with weakening legs and panic attacks

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Volendam housing refugees
All but 1 BHB with guests
Hawaii getaway forRowsby
Great River Cruise for NextOne
Surgery set for dfish 1 June
A great Camila photo
Lady Hudson SIL out of hospital
6 days for StLouisCruisers and kb4683(Island Princess 5/26 to 6/29)
1 day for rafinmd (Adventure OTS 5/21 to 5/28)
2 days Atexsix( Discovery Princess May 22-29)
2 days kochleffel( NCL Jade May 22-29)
Sea Viewer (Allure OTS to 5/22) and Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS  to 5/22)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 29
  • Thanks 9

Good Morning Everyone,  thanks for the daily report.   Yesterday was an in office day and it felt odd leaving the house.  I'll wait for @dfish pictures and recipes before deciding on today's meal suggestion.   I think my cats are living like millionaires. 

My back door with a souvenir from Ketchikan. 

20220519_071211.thumb.jpg.ccd90191ed0f04913897b52df882dff0.jpg

• Like 31

Good morning everyone, happy Friday.  Thank you for the daily report.  I’ll be the millionaire that has to go to work today but I’ll be walking not biking.  It’s important to be aware of our endangered species so that they hopefully survive.  Not sure what the meal suggestion is so I’ll wait it out.  The drink sounds like it might be nice. I haven’t been to today’s port.  Motr planting in store this weekend that promises to be very warm. Prayers for everyone on our list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events today. 🍾

• Like 28

Good afternoon.

It is 60°F and sunny this morning.

We called at Port of Tyne this morning and saw the P&O Arcadia ship which is out of service at the moment.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

I have always driven to work.

It must be nice to be a millionaire.

Endangered species must be protected.

True quote.

Nice wine of the day.

We have been to Tenerife many times staying in hotels in Playa de las Americas in the south and Puerto de la Cruz in the north of the island and also sailing into Santa Cruz.

We always get a taxi to Puerto de la Cruz for the day which is the main resort in the North of the Island about 30 minutes from the port of Santa Cruz.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone on the care list.

Wishing everyone a lovely day.

Graham.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the getaway day Daily, Rich,  We must do all we can to preserve our endangered species.  For the most part I've lived too far from work to bike there but I did do it a couple of times.  I'd love to be a millionaire.  The Green quote is especially appropriate on Endangered Species Day.  I've been to Tenerife once or twice.  No idea what the meal is.  My alternative is Chilled Anjou Pear Soup and Penne Primavera as served on MS Prinsendam May 20, 2015.

Today’s care list:

msmayor DH with Covid
looking for a better day for marshhawk
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
From the rotation:
Strength, peace, and healing for kazu
oceansaway17
Ukraine
St, Louis Sal with weakening legs and panic attacks

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Volendam housing refugees
All but 1 BHB with guests
Hawaii getaway forRowsby
Great River Cruise for NextOne
Surgery set for dfish 1 June
A great Camila photo
Lady Hudson SIL out of hospital
6 days for StLouisCruisers and kb4683(Island Princess 5/26 to 6/29)
1 day for rafinmd (Adventure OTS 5/21 to 5/28)
2 days Atexsix( Discovery Princess May 22-29)
2 days kochleffel( NCL Jade May 22-29)
Sea Viewer (Allure OTS to 5/22) and Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS  to 5/22)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you for today's lists Roy.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

Graham.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.  Nasty weather here, hard rain and lightening.  We really need the rain.

Have scratch offs to do, maybe I'll be a millionaire.  Retired so no biking to work.  I'm glad their are groups that are willing to try and help endangered species.

I agree with the quote and have never been to today's destination.  Will enjoy all the photo's.

Enjoy your cruise Roy, and all others that are cruising.

Was planning on a visit to the garden center but the weather says not today.

Major prayers for all of us and a big toast to the celebrations.

Please continue to stay safe and use caution.

Slowpoke Shandy:

Ingredients
2 parts Cruzan® Single Barrel Rum
1/2 part Lime Juice
1/4 part Ginger Syrup
1 Wheat Beer

Instructions
Combine rum, lime and ginger syrup in a pint glass and slowly pour half of the beer into the glass. Add a few ice cubes and finish pouring the beer.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 6.59.23 AM.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for our TGIF Daily, Rich.

I won’t be celebrating being a millionaire or bike to work day (those days are long over) but I will gladly celebrate and support anything and everything we can do to save endangered species and hope no more become endangered.  Sometimes I marvel at the lack of common sense in the world which is all it would take to protect our planet and it’s occupants.

A698D717-6850-4171-8C2B-6B155BE27F16.jpeg.b6873a481f2fcd5113f9d6d2d38f6e60.jpeg

That quote is ever so true. Nice to see a white wine again 👍 Looking forward to the description and (shudder) price.

@TiogaCruiserso sorry about the loss of your mom’s friend (your ‘second’ mom).  My condolences and prayers 🙏🏻 

Remember I was afraid my math was wrong and I had too much earth?  Well, my math was wrong but I’ve run OUT of earth.  I need to get more to finish 😠 

4D7A3B15-B5A4-4D59-A956-A6216C8A7127.jpeg.3840fdb155db50f7c7217cd2c829537f.jpeg

And of course, I need a couple more plants too.  Sheesh.  I better get a move on if I’m going to get the stuff in today.  

5F9C5141-CCD3-436B-9F90-A5EAD3AC2F21.thumb.jpeg.4a95df0191f037b9523d3918bdffa058.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a good Friday everyone !!!!

98BB9802-0527-43BE-96B3-C73552FEFA11.jpeg.7402e9dbde97b78d3715b0dc04a07e69.jpeg

Stay safe & please don’t forget your 😷 when / where needed.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 11

Good morning friends!  Busy morning for me since I have to go to my hair appointment which falls right before a 5 week cruise, thank goodness.  However since I'm staying away from people, I will wear a double disposable mask to protect myself.  Covid testing is in only 4 days!

Thanks to Rich and Roy for the Daily and the Care and Celebration lists.  I've prayed as usual for all here on CC, the people of Ukraine and all who help them to defeat the Russian soldiers, and my DD's half marathon partner Melinda who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  Cheers to all on the Celebration list including myself and Kay @kb4683.  Hurray for millionaires, people who bike to work, and endangered species who we are trying to preserve.  A sad quote and I think I'd enjoy the wine.

Santa Cruz de la Tenerife in the Canary Islands was last posted here March 31, 2021.  It's a lovely stop on any cruise and often seen on southern transatlantics.  Here's photos from two of our visits.  First time was 2014 on Celebrity Constellation, second in 2018 on Prinsendam and third in 2018 on Pacific Princess.

Our second time to Santa Cruz de la Tenerife in the Canary Islands was on March 31, 2018.  The Prinsendam had a scheduled overnight there so HAL took the opportunity to hire some divers to work on cutting off the fishing nets which were wrapped around a propeller.  Always something exciting happening on a cruise, right?enhance

Actually as seen in this photo that day we had other maintenance going on as well.  Not to mention a fuel barge on the scene.  I sure do miss our home away from home, the Prinsendam.  enhance

It wasn't busy in town yet.enhance

Using the maps HAL gave us we made a point to stop at certain sites like the La Recova Mercado, the local marketplace.  It is just across this bridge.enhance

enhance

Quite a selection of produce.enhance

And yummy baked goods.enhance

And flowers, @kazu!!enhance

From there we walked to a spot where we could see the Auditorio de Tenerife, an arts venue in a wavelike structure.enhance

We went over to a high spot nearby to get some photos of the town.  The architecture was so charming and colorful.enhance

Time to head over to that church.enhance

The name of it is Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Concepcion and it was completed around 1502.  Very pretty!enhance

After seeing the church we went to a nearby plaza.  enhance

It's the Plaza Munoz de Bustillo complete with a cool pool of water.enhance

enhance

Great statuary around the edges of the Plaza.enhance

That night we had Spanish Night as our themed dinner and I have to show off our favorite waiter Riris and assistant waiter Ardian.enhance

On our Dec. 2018 Pacific Princess cruise we walked to a tram line and bought tickets to take us to La Laguna just to get a change of scenery.  It was Christmas season so we saw some holiday decorating.  It was a nice diversion but we really think Santa Cruz de la Tenerife has a lot more to offer. enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Enough from me.  But for old time's sake, do you miss these days?   Watching the pilot leave as off we go to the next port?enhance

• Like 31
  • Thanks 7

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

No millionaires here, but there must be some in the area as two nearby condos have recently sold...one at 1.3M and the other at 6.5M. I never lived close enough to work to ride a bicycle. I am grateful for the groups who work to help our endangered species. One that I support is a group working with puffins.

I agree with the quote 💯%. Waiting for Debbie to decide on the meal.

DH left at 10:15 last night, a little later than he wanted to. Hopefully he still got through Atlanta before the heavy traffic started. I finally fell asleep some time after 12:45, woke up at 4:00, back to sleep by 5:00 and up at 6:15. I will have to get used to sleeping alone, other than a night or two in July, as we don't know how long it will be until DH will be here permanently. (DH says he is thinking at least mid September, but told DMIL on the phone Sunday it could be Thanksgiving.)

It is 76 and sunny out. DD and DGS are coming over for a "sleepover"  which is why I stayed in bed at 4:00. (Normally I would give up on sleep after 30 minutes and get up.) I believe we are going to the beach today. Leo told me yesterday that he "needs a beach day, a pool day and a sleepover at Granny's and Grandpa's house".😊

I will check back in later, right now I'm going to get a second cup of coffee as I don't think my brain is fully awake yet.

Wishing each of you a fabulous Friday!

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

• Like 33

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Another lovely morning here. Lots of fawn meandering around. One seemed to listen to my neighbor and my chat this morning. Or perhaps it was fascinated by our two dogs sitting so still by our feet. 

Thank you for keeping our listsRoy! Safe travels to Bayonne & Bon Voyage!  Morning Dailyites. Thank you all for helping me with the creosote aroma. I sure hope it is the natural one. My breakfast show is a doe feeding her fawn right outside my pool enclosure. That fawn’s tail is wagging so fast!

Just a normal Friday for me, though I am going to cook the salsa verde/lime pork recipe from a few weeks ago. I won’t serve it until tomorrow, but need to tweak the recipe a bit and want to make sure I do it right. I will be serving this in egg white wraps. 🤞🏻

I do try never to ignore Bindi’s barks. 

7BC9CCC5-89A4-405C-B997-EA3F092BBDF9.jpeg.5a58a9bc713541cb55593e0daceaf619.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

J. Lohr 2020 Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc

This sustainable SB sounds lovely. And it’s excellent ratings for the 2019 & 2020 vintages, and super reasonable prices - definitely one I want to try. Numerous local & online distributors- even my local Publix will deliver it. Prices starting at $10.78!

Winemaker Notes

The 2020 Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc is pale yellow in color and displays aromas of honeysuckle, sweet herbs, lime, and fig. These aromas are complemented on the palate by the bright flavors of grapefruit, kiwi, passionfruit, and lemongrass, with the rich texture and long finish provided by the acacia barrel.

Serve as an aperitif with goat cheese, oysters, or sardines, or enjoy as an entrée with sushi, sashimi, or baked tilapia with Thai basil.

TP92  Tasting Panel
Showing off a Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing seal on its back label, this vivacious and delicious wine demonstrates J. Lohr’s commitment to the environment. Salted pear, pine nut, and honeysuckle are full of esprit, as are sprightly notes of lime, guava, and kiwi dotted with confectioner’s sugar.
WE90  Wine Enthusiast

This widely available Sauvignon Blanc delivers all that's needed for a crisp sip, starting with aromas of pear, peach, green pepper and grass. The palate amplifies the grass notes, leading to white pepper, crushed stone and apricot flavors.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Happy Friday Dailyites!  Be a Millionaire?  Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.  Would I quit work if I was a millionaire?  No.  Cruise more?  Yes.  Walk that grumpy dog from next door every day?  No.  Even though it's the only exercise I get right now.

@rafinmd  Have a great cruise!

It's an F1 weekend.  Time to get the donuts!  I am working today 1-7, then meeting DH for dinner.  He is not working today, and will be getting together with friends. I called 3 friends last night, not one answered the phone.  Ah, to have a life....where you can do what you want, and go when you want to go somewhere.  I'll get there eventually.  We turned on the air yesterday, and about froze.  Guess we need to set it to 80.  Which reminds me, for those of you in the north east, take care in the heat this weekend!

Last night I dreamt that I was on a bus traveling to a cruise, and I realized I wasn't sure if f I was on a cruise...very weird.  I am reading that from Mobile, (our next cruise) you must have the latest booster, but it doesn't mention that you need testing.  Apparently Alabama is the worst in the country for vaccines.  So other regulations dont apply to cruises out of Alabama.

cheezburger-image-8746624512

Millionaire cat-

3ec3994f68b0fa61896e28d6fcdecc80.jpg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone. Oh to be a millionaire. I guess I could have biked to work when Inworked out of our home. Our son actually does bike from his home to the hospital where he works. 
Yesterday our handyman was here and he did a long list of things Sam had for him. He’s sup.posed to come back today not finish up which is great because neither Sam nor I can do all the heavy lifting anymore.

Getting my hair cut in the house this am and then it’s off to PT.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 24

Good morning everyone.

Since my PCP gave me something for the pain until my surgery I have been sleeping much better and slept in this morning.  Usually the pain wakes me up and I can't get back to sleep.  What she gave me is rather mild but it is doing the trick much better than OTC meds.  I can stretch this 7 day supply to fill the time till surgery with no problem.  I'm only taking it at night.  

Today's meal is cod with cornbread.   It was hard to find it in English, but I did persevere.  This first one looks really good and seems like it would be easy to make.   https://www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/cod-portuguese-cornbread/

677249688_bacalhau-broa1.jpg.482e5c75e36da9975bdc8aec3e22dbb9.jpg

I would gladly did into that!

Next you have three great recipes to choose from.  I think the last one looks divine.  https://ncultura.pt/3-receitas-de-bacalhau-com-broa-irresistiveis/

Bacalhau-assado-com-broa-de-Avintes.jpg.5bc1dc44add09403128930094b7814d8.jpg

This next one needs translation.  I got it to translate before I saved the URL, but I can't find where to do that now.  Hopefully, you can.  I chose this one because it includes our favorite bacon!

https://www.pingodoce.pt/receitas/bacalhau-com-broa-linguica-e-bacon/

616696977_bacalhaucombroa3.jpeg.930320599b365275c6fe3496bfcd8bb6.jpeg

@rafinmd Bon Voyage!   I hope you have a fabulous time on your cruise.  

bon-voyage-card-vacation-illustration-headline-flat-mosaic-style-52335720.thumb.jpg.971ed8e388ea1206762ee9ac8bbfa209.jpg

Prayers for all in need, especially Ukraine, victims and families of the Buffalo Tops shooting, and our Daily members who are facing difficult challenges.   Cheers to all those who are celebrating.   Wishing you a Fabulous Friday!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 7

Good Morning from a very cloudy but warm day at the beach

Suppose to have some big thunderstorms moving in. Always need the rain especially at this time of year.  

Julia @JAM37  I know what you mean about real estate prices. They are outrageous right now. I really feel bad for the " normal" person who wants to buy.

Never biked to work. We had to " dress" so would not have looked very good when I got there.  

The Boat parade is scheduled for this afternoon but with the weather may be doubtful. The races are on Sunday. I dont particularly care for it. It is loud with a strong smell of gas. Thousands do enjoy it. just not me.

I booked a few excursions yesterday for our fall trip.  I have never done a trip of this length so it is a bit overwhelming but exciting. Really looking forward to it.

Stay safe and enjoy today

• Like 26

Good morning  everyone. I am taking DD to her follow up appointment with her  surgeon so must be quick.

I grew up in an area that was without sidewalks but had a lot of cars and never felt comfortable  on a bike.I am glad to see my grandchildren  enjoying bikes so maybe they will bike to work someday.

I do my best for wildlife and endangered species  preservation.

The first recipe looks perfect and my Friday is fish day group will be happy.Thanks Debbie @dfish.I am glad to hear you are sleeping better!

We have not been to the port.Thanks for the pictures  so far.

20220428_124000.jpg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  I'd love to be a millionaire, but doubt it will ever happen.  Someone in the area is, though, as they bought the house 2 doors behind us for $715K and promptly had it demolished so they can build a new one.  The interesting thing is the previous owners had completely remodeled the home 1.5 years ago.   We never lived close enough to work to be able to comfortably bike there.  There are all too many endangered species these days; it's hard to know which ones to focus our donations on.

A chilly, cloudy day here (+1C) and it isn't expected to get higher than about 6 or 7 today, but at least we were spared the snow that hit about 1.5 hours from here yesterday.  A number of folks were posting photos on FB yesterday showing the ground completely covered with wet, heavy snow.  Ugh.  DH and I knew it was getting cold overnight and thought we'd better bring in the baskets and pots that are waiting to be planted out in the yard.  We now have no access to our dining room table - which can seat 12 people.  LOL

Table.JPG.4d2e7205813fcf9edcd0df93c9d4c605.JPG

@smitty34877thank you for the beautiful photo of Miss Camilla - she just gets prettier every time we see her!  I can only imagine how excited you are to be able to see her in person!

@rafinmdBon Voyage to you; I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

I didn't get to make yesterday's lemon garlic linguine because DH and I went grocery shopping and he spotted a tray of dry ribs which we haven't had in ages.  We also bought a couple of bags of a chop-chop type salad with watermelon dressing, so that's what we had for dinner last night.  Tonight is Friday so it'll be pizza on the table (kitchen table for us) tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Extra prayers for the people of Ukraine and all who are helping them.  Extra for our Daily family who are struggling to get through their day.  We'll raise our glasses to salute all who make up the larger happy list.  Be safe, wear masks when you need to, get your boosters and stay well.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  Busy morning for me since I have to go to my hair appointment which falls right before a 5 week cruise, thank goodness.  However since I'm staying away from people, I will wear a double disposable mask to protect myself.  Covid testing is in only 4 days!

Thanks to Rich and Roy for the Daily and the Care and Celebration lists.  I've prayed as usual for all here on CC, the people of Ukraine and all who help them to defeat the Russian soldiers, and my DD's half marathon partner Melinda who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.  Cheers to all on the Celebration list including myself and Kay @kb4683.  Hurray for millionaires, people who bike to work, and endangered species who we are trying to preserve.  A sad quote and I think I'd enjoy the wine.

Santa Cruz de la Tenerife in the Canary Islands was last posted here March 31, 2021.  It's a lovely stop on any cruise and often seen on southern transatlantics.  Here's photos from two of our visits.  First time was 2014 on Celebrity Constellation, second in 2018 on Prinsendam and third in 2018 on Pacific Princess.

Our second time to Santa Cruz de la Tenerife in the Canary Islands was on March 31, 2018.  The Prinsendam had a scheduled overnight there so HAL took the opportunity to hire some divers to work on cutting off the fishing nets which were wrapped around a propeller.  Always something exciting happening on a cruise, right?enhance

Actually as seen in this photo that day we had other maintenance going on as well.  Not to mention a fuel barge on the scene.  I sure do miss our home away from home, the Prinsendam.  enhance

It wasn't busy in town yet.enhance

Using the maps HAL gave us we made a point to stop at certain sites like the La Recova Mercado, the local marketplace.  It is just across this bridge.enhance

enhance

Quite a selection of produce.enhance

And yummy baked goods.enhance

And flowers, @kazu!!enhance

From there we walked to a spot where we could see the Auditorio de Tenerife, an arts venue in a wavelike structure.enhance

We went over to a high spot nearby to get some photos of the town.  The architecture was so charming and colorful.enhance

Time to head over to that church.enhance

The name of it is Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Concepcion and it was completed around 1502.  Very pretty!enhance

After seeing the church we went to a nearby plaza.  enhance

It's the Plaza Munoz de Bustillo complete with a cool pool of water.enhance

enhance

Great statuary around the edges of the Plaza.enhance

That night we had Spanish Night as our themed dinner and I have to show off our favorite waiter Riris and assistant waiter Ardian.enhance

On our Dec. 2018 Pacific Princess cruise we walked to a tram line and bought tickets to take us to La Laguna just to get a change of scenery.  It was Christmas season so we saw some holiday decorating.  It was a nice diversion but we really think Santa Cruz de la Tenerife has a lot more to offer. enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Enough from me.  But for old time's sake, do you miss these days?   Watching the pilot leave as off we go to the next port?enhance

Nice photos Sandi.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1