New Update - Medallion Class App 5/20/22

Syracusefan44

I had to re-upload my vaccine information/card and my airline flight information.   The "onward" journey is not saving my information, the time of my departure flights keeps going back to "0" after I save it.   Argh

2 hours ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Will it actually work if I update it?

2 hours ago, amajaa said:

Think I am a bit concerned about that as well 

It works for me however that doesn’t mean that others will not have problems with this inconsistent MC app.

Updated app. Dine my way is not working at all now. I will be really annoyed if we lose our reservations which we made months and months ago. I did take pictures of them but I don’t know if that will make any difference if we can’t get them back.

At least at the moment the arrival group is still showing correctly. 

4 hours ago, cruzin4us said:

I had to re-upload my vaccine information/card and my airline flight information.   The "onward" journey is not saving my information, the time of my departure flights keeps going back to "0" after I save it.   Argh

Can you tell me where you see any info on flights?

I am not having any current problems with the app but don’t even see where flight info would be

Thanks

21 minutes ago, amajaa said:

I did take pictures of them but I don’t know if that will make any difference if we can’t get them back.

Hopefully you’ll have a better experience than us on our B2B Discovery cruises where screenshots didn’t help us.

DMW reservations were correct the day before boarding but onboard all 14 days were changed. They could only say sorry but there are no tables available at your time. We immediately made these reservations last June which were changed a couple of times before boarding requiring me to rebook our correct location & time for a private table…very frustrating.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fishboy1947 said:

I am not having any current problems with the app but don’t even see where flight info would be

Thanks

12 minutes ago, irisbax3 said:

Can you tell me where to find the place to choose boarding time?  Now that the app was updated I can't find it.

There’s a sticky at the top of this forum that have some answers about navigating the new app update.

1 hour ago, lbfluffy said:

I’m still unable to make dine my way reservations. We leave on June 19th

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

We can't get the specialty dining reservation to work, won't load at all. 

If you cant get it to work and we couldn't, when you get onboard, go to a MDR and they will give you a phone number to make your reservations. It was changed to what we wanted over the phone. As far as specialty restaurants, we just went to the restaurant. The person at the door booked it.  No worries!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fishboy1947 said:

Thanks

Open the Medallion App

Go to Travel Checklist

Click on Personal Information & Documents

Scroll to the bottom of the page (under SUGGESTIONS)

Click on Travel Information

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have put in my info 3 times now (every time there is an update on the app it kicks  out all the stuff I have entered)...I’m done....they can do it at the port...what a sh...show!   

• Like 4

Mine auto updated yesterday looks like. 

So I logged on.  So far, so good....

Then I tried to do something simple like check my Personal Info & Documents.

It spins Loading a bit, then for a an Instant, I see my Info!

Yippee....

Then it immed clicks to: "You do Not have any Journey Listed Select Link to Add one"

What?

I have about 10 cruises Listed.  They are all in there.

But TRY to do Anything,  and get that error message.

Tried logging in & out a few times?  Same thing.🤨

In the newly updated version it seems they hid the boarding group selection pretty well.  I now have a difficult time finding it unlike where it was before this update. I'm not even sure what I did and it was not intuitive to me. I have to keep checking, I will get it eventually.

5 hours ago, Italy52 said:

We can't get the specialty dining reservation to work, won't load at all. 

Same...hopefully they will get it figured out, sooner rather than later.

5 hours ago, irisbax3 said:

Can you tell me where to find the place to choose boarding time?  Now that the app was updated I can't find it.

Under travel checklist, click on personal information & documents...scroll down to the "suggested" box and there is a box for arrival and departure groups 🙂 

14 hours ago, Syracusefan44 said:

Be sure to update your medallion class app. 

B494733A-DA55-4776-B808-6B68AD984A72.jpeg

Where on Earth are you seeing this page above?  A 4.6 rating???!!!???  IN THEIR DREAMS!!!

I see rating 1.3 in Google Play Store.  Many people would have picked zero which would make it even lower, but 1 is the minimum.  I initially gave it a 1 and a scathing review in June 2021 when released and subsequently updated my rating to 3* which I considered 50% after they made a lot of improvements.  I am not inclined to raise it any further even though it seems better.  I have not had a ship-board experience with the new App as yet.  IMO, there are still a lot of issues and they should not still be having a lot of the issues they do have almost ONE YEAR later (from initial roll-out).  It will never get a 5* from me until/unless they overhaul DMW. 

• Like 4