Fight breaks out on Royal Ship

Does anyone have an update?

Were they confined to their cabins?

Were they kicked off the ship?

Were they banned from all future cruises?

The worst outcome would be that nothing was done.

• Like 2

yes, I agree sometimes the shorter cruises get the party crowd, and it might have been a family or a group issue.  From the video posted on "The shiplife" You tube it looked like folks kept trying to join in.

For me I wish they would get big burly security officers. 

I was amazed that nearby people took a while to move away too.   I guess some folks cannot handle alcohol, but it also looked like the fight was in promenade near the counters of stuff sold so that could have been the issue.  oh well too bad.  Not just a CCL issue either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F27TW said:

Classy.   I hope they put them all off in Mexico .. and left them there.    Idiots. 

That would be funny because it would probably cost more money to fly home from Mexico than it cost to go on the cruise, so it would serve them right 😂

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

stay away from 3/4 night trips, whole different (less desirable) demographic

The 3/4 night cruises tend to be booze cruises regardless of the cruise line. Bunch of young kids looking to get wasted in a short timeframe.

• Like 2

Just saw the video and thinking to myself, jeez, no wonder cruise lines have staffing issues. Who the hell wants to work on a ship for the pay they get and have to deal with that level of stupidity from passengers!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, toad455 said:

The 3/4 night cruises tend to be booze cruises regardless of the cruise line. Bunch of young kids looking to get wasted in a short timeframe.

I’ve been on two Navigator three day cruises since the restart.  Both were great cruises and I wouldn’t hesitate to book again.

One of my worries before the first one in December was the party atmosphere, but we saw absolutely none of that.  The second was in May just after college graduations and I was worried again, but again no partying.

Maybe we got lucky, but based on my experience I would say this is the exception rather than the norm.

• Like 4