Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

53 minutes ago, gatorchinsky said:

The TA is just a week away.  While we are not on this cruise and actually cancelled our Thanksgiving cruise aboard the Encore, I am really looking forward to reading the reviews and to hear what people actually think.  I am hoping for another great “Live” review from TheDougOut and others.

I originally signed up for the 11 day TA but cancelled when turned into 9 day.

I am still on the fence about the decision but disembarking in NYC was the straw that decided it really.

Only a few days away, how exciting for those going on the TA!  I am sure a great time will be had by all.

She does look beautiful.....😊

Safe sailing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cruisercl said:

I originally signed up for the 11 day TA but cancelled when turned into 9 day.

I am still on the fence about the decision but disembarking in NYC was the straw that decided it really.

Only a few days away, how exciting for those going on the TA!  I am sure a great time will be had by all.

She does look beautiful.....😊

Safe sailing!

I am not sure what your reasons were for deciding disembarking in NYC was not your thing but did

want to mention I almost cancelled my  repositioning cruise that disembarks in NYC too.

I decided to go with it but navigating NYC vs. Miami for example after a cruise can be daunting.

We are familiar with what we have to do but let's just say I am not looking forward to it. Mainly

because our airport of choice is LGA and it is a nightmare there.

Edited by Peachypooh

16 minutes ago, worktocruise610 said:

So is the transatlantic ending in NYC at the NCL terminal there? When does it head to Miami? And what will they be doing the dates between NY & Miami

Special event charters.  Invited guests, travel agents, etc.

41 minutes ago, js said:

Does anyone know when we may start seeing the interior pictures? Is that during the handover and if so, when is that expected to take place?

Thank you so much! 

Handover is THIS WEEK probably either Wednesday or Thursday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, js said:

Does anyone know when we may start seeing the interior pictures? Is that during the handover and if so, when is that expected to take place?

Thank you so much! 

Handover is on Wednesday - pretty likely in the morning. So start looking for photos by Wednesday (noon, German time).

steamboats

• Like 2

On 10/25/2019 at 5:05 PM, david_sobe said:

Has the hull grown on anyone who hated it when it was announced?  Personally I prefer abstract hull are on ships compared to painted gems, suns, turtles, and mermaids, etc.

This is my kind of hull art!  😀

Capture.JPG

Edited by GA Dave
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Peachypooh said:

I am not sure what your reasons were for deciding disembarking in NYC was not your thing but did

want to mention I almost cancelled my  repositioning cruise that disembarks in NYC too.

I decided to go with it but navigating NYC vs. Miami for example after a cruise can be daunting.

We are familiar with what we have to do but let's just say I am not looking forward to it. Mainly

because our airport of choice is LGA and it is a nightmare there.

Have a great trip!! 😊

• Like 1