What's the longest cruise you've taken?

havanadaydreaming

Two 12 day so far and our 15 day Panama Canal coming March 2019 and 12 day on Celebrity for 2020. We too are not content with 7 day cruises anymore ..... Just too short. We love cruising so much as a family with kids that we just can't get it all in on a 7 day ..... I wish the 7 day we took this year on the new MSC Seaside would have been the 14 day they offered. Longer cruises are better than short criuises ....period. I know they cost more usually but they are worth it ....... 

• Like 1

I did four B2B cruises(8 weeks) in Alaska this season in 5 months. May, July, August and September.  Did the Bliss for an 8 day earlier this month(October) and will be doing the Bliss again the first week in November for two weeks to the Panama Canal.  Total of 11 weeks(78 days) in 7 months(May 7 through November 17).   Never longer than 2 weeks at a time.  

3 hours ago, havanadaydreaming said:

Until now, my longest is 7 nights. 

We are booked on an 11 nighter boarding in 30 days.  I wonder how much different it will be than a week long cruise.  A week feels just about the right cruise length to me based on my previous sailings.  

The longest I have done to date was an 11 nighter during Thanksgiving. It was awesome. Now I will be doing a 14 night on the Escape in Jan, I can't wait. Someday, when I retire, I will do a world cruise. Have fun, a 10 day is awesome, for me the longer the better 🙂

Longest 33 days. (Circumnavigation Australia)

had 35 booked (Hawaii round trip) Dr said I couldn’t go, looking at 77 (Circle Oacific) in the next couple of years.

shortest 2 (cruise to nowhere)

Loved  them all

Edited by GUT2407

17 days --

San Francisco - Long Beach - Suva City, Fiji

My first cruise because I have always wanted to cross the Equator so my Granny took me when I was 13.  It was great!  We went to Disneyland for the day on our Long Beach port day and the rest of the trip was LOOONG.  We were on a container ship so there wasn't any entertainment unless the other 6 passengers put something on.  We did have a deck bbq one night with the upper level crew and of course we had deck golf and quoits with the officers.  It was quite an experience.

20day back to back: ny-Quebec

i want to do the 42 day back to back to back ny-panama canal-LA and back again in jan 2019.

just waiting for NCL to drop prices to $50/day before port fees/taxes, like they did for the 20day back to back ny-quebec last month. :classic_ohmy:

Edited by fstuff1

22 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

20day back to back: ny-Quebec

i want to do the 42 day back to back to back ny-panama canal-LA and back again in jan 2019.

just waiting for NCL to drop prices to $50/day before port fees/taxes, like they did for the 20day back to back ny-quebec last month. :classic_ohmy:

those panama canal fees/taxes are killer, they break the margin of frugal even on a great fare of $50 per day

• Like 1