Faster to The Fun price increase.

As a stockholder I think it's great.  The price keeps going up and it continues to sell out.  They'll continue to increase the price until they find the tipping point.  I'll bet they can get $200 and it will still sell out.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Fla Senior said:

As a stockholder I think it's great.  The price keeps going up and it continues to sell out.  They'll continue to increase the price until they find the tipping point.  I'll bet they can get $200 and it will still sell out.

☝️

What they said...

Was just going to say the same thing - I paid $120 early for our Horizon cruise. We usually sail in 2 cabins - and buy it for both. The $50 didn't bother me. I'm not sure I'd pay an extra $240 for it. I love the benefits but that surpasses it's worth.

• Like 1

I think i paid $99 each for my two cabins on the Horizon....sail June 29 8 days...My concern is that they keep raising the cost but I also read comments of how people who don't have priority status or FTTF and they embark hours before their assigned check in time of 1:00 pm.....how can they raise the rate but not enforce the rewards that are purchased

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NightOne said:

Source?

You can verify current prices for FTTF on Carnival’s website if you have any cruises booked. I have stated this many times on this site, Carnival needs to continue raising the price of FTTF because it keeps selling out on the majority of cruises. There is obviously a price point where people will stop buying it, but I don’t think Carnival is close to that level yet. 

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

You can verify current prices for FTTF on Carnival’s website if you have any cruises booked. I have stated this many times on this site, Carnival needs to continue raising the price of FTTF because it keeps selling out on the majority of cruises. There is obviously a price point where people will stop buying it, but I don’t think Carnival is close to that level yet. 

I've looked at mine and do not see an increase. I also don't see an increase on the Carnival website where they list the prices for FTTF. 🙂

1 minute ago, NightOne said:

I've looked at mine and do not see an increase. I also don't see an increase on the Carnival website where they list the prices for FTTF. 🙂

The website shows 119.95 as the highest for 8 day on the horizon but I paid 129.95 for my 8 day for may 2020 so the website isn't updated. 

11 minutes ago, JaxsMama said:

The website shows 119.95 as the highest for 8 day on the horizon but I paid 129.95 for my 8 day for may 2020 so the website isn't updated. 

Nvm, I'm crazy!  I found the email, it was 119.95. 

• Like 1

We bought it for our first seven cruises, then couldn't get it for the eighth.  Found we didn't miss it at all.  We have sailed our last 4 cruises on RCCL and NCL.  They don't have it, and we didn't miss it.  

So unless there is a specific reason such as needing to do priority self disembarkation to catch an early flight, we won't be buying it anymore.  $49.95 was a bargain, but $89.95 was a deal breaker for us.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kankakee Kid said:

Carnival raising Faster to the Fun to $120. Remember when it was only $49?  I thought it was a rip-off then. Now? For sure. 

I bought it 2 times when it was $49.   I never bought it when it increased and am now Platinum, so don't need it.   However, after we stopped buying it, we just found that if we show up around 1pm, there are no lines and you get right through and onboard as your rooms were ready to go to.   Never looked back.

For those who are willing to pay...that's their choice, it is completely voluntary so the price will continue to rise until it stops selling out.

• Like 3

Wow. That's a lot of money. I have gotten it twice before. Early on when it was $50 and we really enjoyed having drinks and lunch on our balcony away from the crowds and another time when we thought one member of our party might need a rest time before 1:00.  No way would I pay even $89.

In my experience, with the new check in times, check in and boarding has been quick and easy. We have walked up, gotten through security and the little check in kiosks and straight on board. It's been really fantastic.

• Like 1

I first paid 49.00 and said at the time it was worth twice that to me.

I paid 90.00 for our 2020 cruise.  At over 100.00 I won't buy it for our 2021 cruise.  Carnival has finally reached my tipping point.

We drive to port and will simply leave home later embarkation morning.

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

This is a 7 day cruise in August

1284291077_ScreenShot2019-06-04at2_19_47PM.png.5108928414633ba2b52ee0d23361c12b.png