P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Mrs K  asked me "Have you put the oven clock back ?"   .. Yes ✔️

"What about the others ?"                        .....   They are all auto  ✔️

"And the car ?"   .........................                 Doing it now               😊

63689-521bbb47-194e-4174-89e9-5d712b24d117.jpg.7629a4e37d5da67881fbc832963cf862.jpg

• Haha 14

6 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Thank you Sarah. hairdresser just left 

Michelle 

I hope you all have a great day and the weather stays good ,

but should it rain , don't worry 😊

It’s normal for the happy  couple to have a bridal shower.:classic_unsure:

• Like 4

What an exciting week it’s been - birthdays galore, a new baby girl and now a wedding to top it off! 👰‍♀️ 🤵‍♂️ 

Every happiness to the bride and groom.  I hope they have a wonderful day, though the marriage is much more important than the wedding

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

We currently pay £360 per month for gas and electricity, currently £900 in credit. Our smart meter shows we are using £9/10 per day

Michelle

Wow! Admittedly my heating isn't on yet but my smart meter shows under £2 per day  and I'm at home all day.

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

So the idyllic large house in the rural countryside comes at a hefty price?😲

Not so idyllic after all. Another dream shattered😒

Avril

Swings and roundabouts! It’s not a posh property, just an old farmhouse. Cool in summer (very cool in the recent heatwave) but cold in winter. It’s as well insulated as possible with double glazing throughout so very different to the farmhouses we were both raised in! Now they were freezing! I guess it’s what you’re used to.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

So pleased aI fixed Sep 21 for 2 years. Paying £120 a month for 3 bedroom detached house. We are home all day and don't believe in being cold.

My daughter’s still on a cheap three year fix she took out in 2020. We discussed at the time whether it was wise, and I opted for a shorter fix.

She won.  My annual energy charges increased in October from £2500 to £5200! This is the girl who ran up a credit card debt at university and had to work evenings in a fish and chip shop to pay it off - I’m proud of the lessons she’s learned since then about managing finances and avoiding debt!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

What an exciting week it’s been - birthdays galore, a new baby girl and now a wedding to top it off! 👰‍♀️ 🤵‍♂️ 

Every happiness to the bride and groom.  I hope they have a wonderful day, though the marriage is much more important than the wedding

Hope all of you celebrating are having a lovely weekend.  I can forget all your scary energy bill posts for a bit as I’m off to Tenerife on Friday to join Azura - trying to ignore negative comments about her!  🛳😎

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Blimey... 

Do you remember the good old days when Britannia was classed as a 'monster' ship... 

Andy

Nice to hear from you Andy.

I hope you are both okay.

We were in Southampton in September before Anthem cruise and October before Ventura cruise.

Graham 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Hope all of you celebrating are having a lovely weekend.  I can forget all your scary energy bill posts for a bit as I’m off to Tenerife on Friday to join Azura - trying to ignore negative comments about her!  🛳😎

Sounds amazing.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

I hope you have an amazing cruise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Nice to hear from you Andy.

I hope you are both okay.

We were in Southampton in September before Anthem cruise and October before Ventura cruise.

Graham 

We are fine, thank you Graham. 

Have been popping in to keep an eye on you all occasionally, but you soon lose drift of what is going on. 

Finally feel ready to cruise again so have booked Britannia Fjords in June, can't wait. 

It will be 3 1/2 years since our last cruise... Seems like a lifetime. 

Regards to Pauline, 

Andy & Michelle 

• Like 4