P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Just been into Penzance and have had sun and blue skies, torrential rain, thunder and a rainbow, all within the space of an hour.  Managed stay dry as the the first shower I was in B&M, the next in the car which made driving very difficult and again just after I walked in the front door. We now have blue sky and sun.

33 minutes ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

Well I've succumbed to the pressures of social media and bought an air fryer!!!!

I just went into B&M for some cheap wrapping paper and come out with air fryer,as you do!

Dual 7.6l Tower £99!

So far......mushroom/ halloumi burgers+potato  wedges,chicken pies+roasties,chicken in a soy, chill and lime marinade and Enchiladas

One word......WOW!

Half the time, perhaps even more and half the energy,according to our smart meter.

I'm often late to the party, as the saying goes but I'm glad I've eventually got there. Well worth it .

Ps. 3 sets of trick or treaters,just local kids.

I have just been in B&M and saw those and was wondering if they were any good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Morning all ,that was a nice peaceful Halloween due to the heavy rain last night .

Pleased to see you have all come out of hiding as it's a new day /month 😊

Today is All Saints Day :classic_unsure:download.jpg.c131e0d0ae06c890c219c0eee472f73e.jpg

I'm not sure what or how we are meant to celebrate it .You could sit there eating up 

all the leftover treats from last night ,whilst humming one of their songs.😖

Have a nice day everyone .. 🎶 Never Ever ...erm 🎶😖 Never mind soon be bon fire

night !:classic_unsure:

It's a bank holiday in Italy.Don't know of a Bananarama day yet.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

I just want to say thank you to everyone who offered good wishes for my daughter’s wedding this weekend. We had a perfect day, a lovely ceremony, good food and good company. 

One disaster though, her dress ripped as she was putting it on down the seam that the seamstress stitched only on Thursday so it was held together with safety pins. 

Michelle

Oh no Michelle that was a disaster.

I'm pleased for you all that everything else was perfect.

We have beautiful blue sky now, and warm, though it’s still a bit breezy

Overnight in the caravan was a bit interesting, with torrential rain and gales - a little bit like cruising and the motion of the ocean. 🙂

Fortunately it seems everyone and everything survived the gales.  A few patio chairs etc went for unauthorised walkabout but that’s all.  Vid taken through glass (I wasn’t going to go outside!), so excuse quality.

We’re home now.  Probably no more caravan breaks till spring, but who knows?  Overnights are definitely on the cards, if the weather plays nicely

• Like 1

Distinct shortage of posts this afternoon (UK time) caused, I presume by the web site update. 

The information from admin was not exactly helpful. How many of us tried to report the problem via the link supplied, which was useless ?

Hopefully, service will return to normal, and in future lessons will be learnt with regards to better communication.  

• Like 1

Ah - here we are again

It wasn’t exactly seamless signing back in this morning but let’s hope it’s sorted now and the gang can reform - not to mention those with cruising queries to resolve.

So, quieter weather than yesterday morning, I’m pleased to say.  Rain forecast for later in the day.

Yesterday!

880E2B11-EBC6-4D02-9EB3-7DD3F37236E2.thumb.jpeg.98c6582cdad79022a55b5e26fd2c71a0.jpeg

• Haha 7

I thought it was just me not being able to post. My seven month old iPad stopped charging so I had run out of charge on Sunday. We went to the Apple Store at the Trafford Centre yesterday. They just gave me a new charger so now fully charged. I could read posts but not post anything, glad it’s now sorted.

Michelle, your photos are gorgeous, glad you had a lovely day. Things will be now very quiet for you after all the build up to the wedding.  Lots of happy memories for you though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

7°C and sunny here.

It is my late mam's 11th memory today.

I hope everyone is well.

Aw. It doesn’t get any easier does it Graham, but hopefully you are remembering your Mum with smiles and maybe a nice lunch out?

Best wishes,

Gill x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Ah - here we are again

It wasn’t exactly seamless signing back in this morning but let’s hope it’s sorted now and the gang can reform - not to mention those with cruising queries to resolve.

So, quieter weather than yesterday morning, I’m pleased to say.  Rain forecast for later in the day.

Yesterday!

880E2B11-EBC6-4D02-9EB3-7DD3F37236E2.thumb.jpeg.98c6582cdad79022a55b5e26fd2c71a0.jpeg

Freddie is slightly concerned by that photo and hoping it won’t be that bad on his walkies today. He has suggested I give him extra food to weight him to the ground…..🐶

• Like 2
  • Haha 5