Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Mama Mia tonight. First time for me in any format. Saw none of the movies. I think I’ll recognize many of the songs. Micheline gave me the basic story line so I won’t be lost. 

I hope you enjoy it. I never get tired of it. Hopefully, I'll see it again in January.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mets07 said:

Here is NYC from Edgewater, New Jersey.  We ate at a restaurant there last night. 

Happy adventures to those on cruises and best of health to everyone undergoing procedures,  tests, vaccines, etc. 

20210921_193040.thumb.jpg.63257491bdcbec9063024b3c07cd8e1c.jpg

Love the city to make a comeback soon.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

4” of rain here in about 24 hours and more to come. 

Wow that's a lot stay dry. Your idea of a boat is not Noah's Ark.

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Same here, Maryann 🌺

Ditto from me. I hope everything went fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

There are three different series of the show.

1) Below Deck (The original ) Has 8 seasons with season 9 starting this October. Features Captain Lee

2) Below Deck Med. Has 6 seasons which we are currently on. Features Captain Sandy Last episode was Monday night which is S6 E13. They are filming S7 now

3) Below Deck Sailing Yacht which has 2 seasons featuring Captain Glen. Not sure when Season 3 will start but probably after Below Deck Season 9.

Great stuff if you love big yachts, beautiful locations, incredible food plus a whole lot of crew drama.

Watched a few shows of Below Deck, lot's of bitching and crying, Think I  rather be the Captain on Sailing Doodles on Youtube.  Looks like a dream job. 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes life is rough for him. I hear he makes over 900K from everything he does on that channel.

That's crazy, now I hear he is doing something with traveling around in Rv's. Life is tough, guess he needed a second job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

that's alot of rain - do you get flooding in your area?

We are expecting rain tomorrow of about 2" .

Since I typed that we have already had another inch with rain ending in a couple hours. There are FB and Twitter reports of roads flooded, closed and a state of emergency declared for an area 30 minutes away from us.

Morning will tell is all us all. We already told Owen that he might not have school tomorrow as the buses would be running before roads can be inspected by the road supervisor.  If this rain was snow it would be a disaster with the strong winds.

8 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Wow that's a lot stay dry. Your idea of a boat is not Noah's Ark.

Ditto from me. I hope everything went fine.

Not sure about an arch, I hope, but there is also a passenger train stopped in our local community as they is too much water at the river crossings to continue safely. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Jimbo said:

That's crazy, now I hear he is doing something with traveling around in Rv's. Life is tough, guess he needed a second job.

Yeah it's kinda boring. He's looking for someone else to host and take over the channel but I'm sure he will want a cut in the action. He's sailed everywhere. It seems like he is repeating himself a lot. I have watched every episode but I'm starting to get bored.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Just a small break during hurricane season, from water to land.  I like his last RV Doodles where he ate the 72oz steak in Texas.  I mean, he tried to eat. 😀

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Mama Mia tonight. First time for me in any format. Saw none of the movies. I think I’ll recognize many of the songs. Micheline gave me the basic story line so I won’t be lost. 

Drats...I was looking forward to seeing that.  Now my Allure cruise is cancelled.  😞 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning everyone.

It is currently 62°F cloudy and very windy.

I hope everyone has a nice day. Take care and keep yourselves safe 😷.

Graham.

Was another day of "instant sweat" here in Central Florida yesterday.   But we did not get the daily deluge of rain for a change.  We are soooo saturated here....the woods are swamps right now.  Makes the humidity that much worse, and mosquitoes are loving it.  Ouch...swat...ouch...ouch!!  😮 

Today, however...going to try to get out with the kayaks, spend a bit of time on the beach, and have a picnic.  Gambling that the rain and storms are friendly to us today, keeping their distance until after we get back home for happy hour.  😉 

• Like 9